Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Royal Life || Ch.6 ~ Update 18/11

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    edited November 2017
    Aww, I love seeing the family life, Katarina is so cute. All of the royals are ridiculously attractive!! :love::love:
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited November 2017
    This isn't a chapter but I just had to share this cuteness from in game today. Cadence and Nicholas will be moving to Brindleton Bay...but for now I've been building Cadence's domestic skills after a lifetime in her parents home being waited on hand and foot and preparing her and her home for a few pets! Eep!!! I love the concept I've come up with for their family...but I shall keep it to myself for now! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!

~*~ Chapter 3.5 ~*~
    Because sometimes average is extraordinary

jhl4W2h.png

I love family play...seriously. I'm not even ashamed of it!

Cadence is loving motherhood and living like a average middle class family. It suits her.

I've had her writing in her journal every few days...and my thought process is, that she is going to give it to her son on his 18th Birthday...a letter of sorts explaining her decision and celebrating the quiet and peaceful childhood she tried to give him away from the cameras and media.

Cp3ay3v.png

L4KP2OF.png

She is the most amazing mum and I just had to show you how much she celebrates the life that she is living with her son Nicholas as the Browning Family.

7YggAS6.png

z04iJ8B.png

Even if its as normal as cleaning up his highchair. :smiley::heart:

OCZV4zb.png

They have the cutest and most simple life together...

h4zLIgT.png

AOjYB4g.png

And I kind of love having their pictures plastered over every wall in the house!

StIYxTy.png

tLTf9W7.png

kcnIcEb.png

Ktfssp6.png

And last but certainly not least...

Their Family Profile Picture!!!!

HriLTHP.jpg

Ok I have official died from cuteness overload. I'm just going to leave this here...

Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    loving this family even more <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    RDDwiN6.jpg

Left to Right Standing: Jessica, Danica, Georgina, Henry, Bianca, Harris, Ezekiel, Amelia, Emeline, Joseph, Cash, and Mathias.
    Left to Right Seated: Julius ll, Skye, Julius and Katarina.

Tad da!!! Merry Christmas from the Royals!!!
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Oh, i can't wait to do a selection challenge of my own!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    ~*~ Chapter 5~*~
    Life, Love and Laughs

Life for Cadence and Nicholas has been the beautiful suburban dream I'd been dreaming of.

r4NG3t0.png

I can't believe how beautiful Brindleton Bay is and how much I like family play.

JXRi3KB.png

Cadence still struggles with domestic duties...

Re13sJe.png

Every time she makes a meal it is a tense moment for the household! :lol: Speaking of the household though...it has grown by two members!

Meet Taz! A beautiful even tempered English Springer Spaniel.

9wCtBn8.png

Nicholas loves him!

J8Hd1YX.png

Originally I had created a border collie x named Penny for Cadence and Nicholas but it felt a little dry to me. I've created border collies or Golden Retrievers for any doggy sim family I've had regardless of the iteration of the game. I am so glad that I decided to shake things up!

neSpOC2.png

I created a stuck up Persian called Porscha for the family...but three pets was just a little too much for me to wrap my head around so fresh into the world of cats and dogs in the sims 4...and Cadence was going a little batty trying to keep track of three pets and a demanding toddler.

s1kHywT.png

So despite loving the character that I had created Porscha was moved to a different family and Bingsley - a rambunctious mutt of a cat won out for he coveted position of the family cat.

mmymyQt.png

Look how cute he is!!!!!! That and he pretty much spends every night in Nicholas' room.

XC9DW1Q.png

I barely even had to think before deciding that Nicholas was going to grow up a cat lover even though I had envisioned afternoons with Taz and Nicholas in the park playing fetch.

Taz took up position at the foot of Cadence's bed and maybe I'm going to get shot for thinking this...but I actually really like the fact that dogs can't sleep on the bed in the Sims 4. There doesn't look like there would be any room...

YXbx9HZ.png

Speaking of pets...Cadence ended up running a wildly successful vet clinic...

WGQNEPZ.png

After the first day or two I started to doubt if sims could actually make ANY substancial amount of money running a clinc...but after her skills improved she was easily and quickly raking in $2000 - $3000 a day.

I had to laugh a little when this gorgeous 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of a man turned up at the clinic on the first day with his dog Jemma.

PKRrUoZ.png

Meet Anton Gregorio. I hadn't planned on him making his entrance into my story just yet...but he had different ideas...and I think Cadence was onto him just as quickly as I was.

TLyuCyT.png

Anton is a spunky man of greek decent...

sLdh4aH.png

ODH7GeF.png

...works in a wildly successful vet clinic in the city... and is often found pampering his beautiful dog or jogging through Brindleton Bay.

rGbxFIr.png

Originally I had planned for him to play an integral part of my 'Hidden Princess' story I was going to start up...and act as a protector of Cadence and her son - with a whole bunch of tension of the fun kind between them that took years to be realised - you know the kind of guy that gets friend zoned but Cadence would jump in a heart beat if her life wasn't so complicated...

5aZtN3d.png

Yeah well - Anton had other ideas and dang it! I went with it!

NjCDIGv.png

He was relentless... and I mean...is it hard to see why?

f6iepTU.png

He barely even blinked before inviting Cadence out the same night that he met her.

IU6zLTM.png

And dang it! He was just too sexy to resist.

QKAhQlb.png

Cadence kept her head down and focused on the vet clinic...

698t0Uv.png

...living her best life...

VXXNZMT.png

NNi1Saf.png

9xE7mHy.png

...and raising her son - this was a super cute moment where Nicholas woke up after a bad nightmare and she held him until he fell back asleep...

jWVsP9O.png

X9CX3wv.png

...she rocked her job - even treating Skye and Julius' new addition to the family Lady. I kind of loved that it was the maid that brought the dog in..like a sneaky check up by the royal family without being to obvious. I've decided they aren't having any contact this entire time.

hHFDrjA.png

j3LUaFO.png

But like I said...Cadence focused on living her best life...

eiwICzc.png

...and Anton pursued her constantly. I tried to ignore his calls - coz I really wanted to explore their relationship in a story and even an LP on youtube...

jhvywhM.png

...but he called her barely two nights later to go to the circus with him - which I encouraged Cadence to accept...and then he invited her out to dinner on Friday night.

Gosh darn it Anton! Quit mucking with plans!! - He won out if you are wondering...

UYP68kU.png

dRZ9viy.png

Cadence busied herself with her vet clinic and seriously...the weekend wasn't even over when he asked her out on a date. I had her decline...and would you belive it....

...and showed up at Cadence's clinic - seriously I couldn't dream this up if I tried - with Jemma for a general check up.

JbwIAnO.png

I laughed so hard. Anton was determined to write this story himself.

hRivwsN.png

I like to think that Cadence saw right through it... :wink:

k8uDl8D.png

and even though I hadn't intended of anything to happen between these two until Nicholas was in his teens...Cadence had agreed to meet up with Anton after work for some drinks.

vsmNIur.png

Darn smarty pants!

sjdkxoQ.png

9M3fwKc.png

I like to think that Bella knew what was going on...and even picked who Cadence was a mile across the room. I like to think that she kept it to herself because being famous herself...she knew a thing or two about having a quiet life away from the cameras...and to me...bella looked like she really liked the fact that Cadence was making a life for herself away from the palace.

aitnO09.png

I mean...look how much she is glowing.

ahsCwUT.png

Eventually Anton started spending a fair bit of time around the place...

s1PnAM4.png

96CiQZy.png

bCneXfe.png

Nicolas loved having a male figure in his life...

xlkP7Wl.png

7mF4uHd.png

Jemma and Taz DO NOT get along in case you are wondering...

tHLBTSq.png

oEZKmvI.png

I love this part of the house just btw! I tried to use the new couch that came with Cats and Dogs where you could make a bay window but I miscalculated its size. Doh!

TD25jKN.png

And I like to think that seeing Anton genuine caring for a bond with her son...

M7xHvWN.png

Lead to this moment at the back of the Brindleton Bay Bar.

XjZdt1e.png

aDakJHj.png

VjalrPo.png

Post edited by Kamio on
  • Options
    Hazah!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Irishsong - Haha thanks! I'm loving this little family play. I'm thinking about doing an attempt at a Selection Challenge again when Nicholas gets older but I'm not sure just yet wether I grab a whole bunch of girls...or just turn it into a little story for myself.
  • Options
    At least let me make a girl.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Irishsong Done. :smile: Check your messages :wink:
  • Options
    I'm loving this!!! Another wedding in the future?
  • Options
    @MINEZ :wink: And then some. I have plans...and I was going to update last night but my Internet didn't want to play ball :lol:
  • Options
    Lol!! I can't wait
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Aaaah! I am having waaaay to much fun with this game!!! Anyway...I'm planning on actually starting a new thread and hitting story mode - and not just observation mode come Nicholas' teen years. I am just a little excited.

~*~Chapter 6~*~
    Yes to Forever with You

So guess who aged up :wink:

gNqT25I.png

Eep! Nicholas aged up from the toddler life stage with full skills and took on the Rambunctiouis Scamp Aspiration and Loner trait - all completely randomised. I kind of like that Nicholas enjoys his solitude. Nothing wrong with introverts :wink:

d68hrMD.png

kwgkboC.png

Nicholas and Bingsley are already companions and I kind of love that Bingsley spends every night asleep in Nicholas' room. Speaking of rooms - I may or may not have decorated the Browning House for Christmas....

3U4M8IJ.png

TIOHAvX.png

Cadence and Taz are companions in case you haven't guessed and in the time between that first kiss and Nicholas aging up Anton had become a fixture around the house...

gPZkQXs.png

Actually Anton moved in...

DtKHmpz.png

Xl3QmOK.png

...and brought Jemma with him.

k7jK8nM.png

coYwY5q.png

YAi9Kpa.png

Anton is Dad to Nicholas and it kind of makes me melt and sad all at the same time. I love that Nicholas has someone that he can love as a Dad and sad that he never had the chance to know his father.

jWnwEiJ.png

I mean Anton makes Nicholas keep up with his homework with the same unyieldingness that Cadence does. :lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of...

~*~

With the passage of time I finally decided that it was time for Cadence and Anton to take things to the next level. It all started with a romantic fire lit night out on the town...

ZGqyT7N.png

8bD82Ji.png

Cadence had absolutely no idea...Anton was a genuinely romantic guy...so she had no clue what was in store...

TEOoZEW.png

MngGTwy.png

Cadence knew that she was going to spend the rest of her life with Anton. She'd never considered remarrying after Christian had left her so soon after their vows, so Anton's declaration of love didn't tip her off...

koaTd4c.png

...but she was undoubtedly putty in his hands.

72cAhDM.png

HELjKd4.png

Get ready to melt in your seats...

KvWWV86.png

xocRDxE.png

GWfN8M6.png

XI6ubWy.png

9ku5zpJ.png

gGcw0tZ.png

Cadence was shocked...

GDepydQ.png

"Are you sure?" she barely whispered.

3exzQkt.png

"I've never been more sure of anything love. I'm asking you knowing whats ahead, but I don't want to miss a second of it. Say you'll be mine forever and always."

"Always..." Cadence mirrored and slipped the glittering ring on a finger she was sure would stay bare for the rest of her life.

CzAXuay.png

Just how did she get so lucky?

DrhqhZC.png

How could she say no to that face?

1qJdmPd.png

I'm blushing... :love:

ix9hJn6.png

WO95E19.png

PVeDfuA.png

gBSly9Z.png

• Options
    Yaaaaaay <3<3<3o:) !!!! I have to wonder though, How will the royal family feel about this? This is kind of major.... It would be weird to not know the man who might wield a powerful influence over the heir to the throne. Plus, wouldn't she lose princess status upon marriage to someone else?
  • Options
    I look forward to more. I always love your stuff.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @MINEZ - Yeah I thought about that. I hadn't really planned for Cadence to get married or fall in love with Anton how she did. I'd planned for her to be a single mother most of her life with Anton the over protective guy in her life always there for her and Nicholas. I was gunna have them get married after Nicholas was grown and aware of who he actually was - almost a reward for her patiences but I guess my sims had different plans.

To be honest I couldnt keep Cadence and Anton away from each other and now I have plans :naughty: . I like to think that Cadence is in denial and Skye did come to check out who this guy was. :wink:

He's got the seal of approval and I guess Cadence chose love over status - she'll still be the King's mother regardless of who she marries.

I guess for me love won out over protocol and Skye and Julia's being the romantics that they are couldn't deny Cadence her happiness.

Cadence is going to have a little meltdown when reality comes crashing in on Nicholas' 18th Birthday. You'll find out just how lost she's become in her normal life. I think she forgotten it was meant to be temporary.
  • Options
    Pema22Pema22 Posts: 217 Member
    Nawwww, this chapter was so sweet!
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @Pema22 - Naw thank you so much!!

I have a sneak peak that is 100% out of the timeline. I just shot the latest royal family group photo and I just had to share!

Click the Spoiler Below. Bewarned :wink:
    TkHka3X.jpg

Welcome to another inside look at the lives of the Royal Family. I'm Maria Pancakes and this is The Insider!

Palace officials have just released this image of the entire Royal Family ahead of King Julius' 60th Birthday Celebration and what a monuments occasion this is.

From us to you, here's wishing the King the happiest of Birthdays.

om5u1mz.jpg

From Left to Right Front Row: Georgina (Daughter of Danica and Henry), Jessica (Daughter of Danica and Henry), Julius ll (Son of Danica and Henry), Julius, Katarina (Daughter of Emeline and Cash), Bianca (Daughter of Harris and Amelia), Joseph (Son of Emeline and Cash).

From Left to Right Back Row: Ezekiel (Son of Harris and Amelia), Harris, Danica, Amelia, Henry, Skye, Emeline, Cash, Mathias (Son of Emeline and Cash).
  • Options
    Wowza. You sure do know how to shoot a good picture.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    omgg i just caught up on this story, its so cool that you're still using the children of the original selection challenge!! i love that you still had middle aged ariana in your game and her kid haha! and now she had julius the second lmao so cute! i also can't believe you killed off one of the princes lmao :p
    all the toddlers you have now are so adorable too, like when little katrina had her birthday for example! too cute! AND THE PETS TOOO ♥ :scream:
    i saw that everyone moved on to the new thread so sorry for posting a comment in a dead thread but i just wanted to show my looove :p
    Origin ID: Selxna