Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So is there any type of negative moodlets for wearing dirty clothes

I am actually just curious but is there like for example any type of moodlets for washing clothes/not washing clothes or reasons you would want to wash your clothes other then just to do it lol.

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There are three levels of smell and three levels of wet. If you put wet or damp clothes with dry clothes, they become damp. It's the same for smell. If you put away laundry that needs to be dried one more time, when your sim puts it on, they get uncomfortable moodlet from wearing damp clothes. The same for smelly. There are others, but I don't remember them.

Sims can sniff others sims. If they smell good, they get a good moodlet. if they smell bad, they get a bad moodlet.
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    and the whole smelling other sims is a mean interaction ;-)
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    liliaeth wrote: »

I believe that was if they smelled bad. It wasn't mean when she smelled good. I was thinking that would be a funny/creepy pick up line. "Hey, you smell good!"
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member

I believe that was if they smelled bad. It wasn't mean when she smelled good. I was thinking that would be a funny/creepy pick up line. "Hey, you smell good!"

I'd be a bit creeped out too if someone went up to me and "smelled me". You know an Insane sim would probably totally do that. :p
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member

I'd be a bit creeped out too if someone went up to me and "smelled me". You know an Insane sim would probably totally do that. :p

I guess you guys haven't seen laundry degertant commericals
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

I guess you guys haven't seen laundry degertant commericals

I think those commercials are creepy! I am thrilled we are getting laundry and I even like the interaction of smelling. I can totally see my insane sims smelling themselves and then arguing whether they smell good or bad! Now I want that to be a thing!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Thanks for posting this. I really don't think that I want yet another chore for my Sims, lol.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

If It's someone your dating it could be a flirty move to get close.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    LouiseSneezeLouiseSneeze Posts: 1 New Member
    Sims become uncomfortable when their clothes are ''dirty'' (AKA; worn it for more than 7 hrs or smth)