Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love this game

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    Universae wrote: »
    Never played Sims on anything other than Playstation.
    But I do say, the game was money well spent! Its just perfect on console! They did a really great job getting it to all work from a controller because there is alot going on.

Yes they have at least done a good job. Pitty the game like the PC one is riddled with bugs :(
    The only annoying bug I have seen is when the promotion sound comes up constantly I haven't notice the others.

Yea thats annoying. Ive noticed this is also an issue on pc too.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    I was watching my teen couples kiss last night and what I don't understand is when one of them starts to lower their hand onto their lover's butt, the recipient pulls it back up even if they have a full Romance bar. What I like to see is when this is indeed the case, they allow the hand to stay where it is.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    But I do say, the game was money well spent! Its just perfect on console! They did a really great job getting it to all work from a controller because there is alot going on.

Yes they have at least done a good job. Pitty the game like the PC one is riddled with bugs :(
    The only annoying bug I have seen is when the promotion sound comes up constantly I haven't notice the others.

Yea thats annoying. Ive noticed this is also an issue on pc too.
    Yes it was but I haven't noticed it on the PC version lately.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    IverschristineIverschristine Posts: 30 Member
    I love this game too <3
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

Happy to here your having a bug free game.

Yeah I am getting a !ot of them. Some people on the forums are posting about some to.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options

Yeah I am getting a !ot of them. Some people on the forums are posting about some to.
    Will if you consider the buggy controls then I am having the same problems I just live with them.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options

I've only had a few. No more then i have on pc. I find things like the eyedropper tool seems to work the first time you use it then when you go to use it again it no longer works. Same for the sledge hammer it doesnt always let you click and drag to highlight multiple things at once.
  • Options

Will if you consider the buggy controls then I am having the same problems I just live with them.

I think the issues i mentioned above may be controller bugs im not sure.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

The controls are fine for me know. I have built my second manstion with vampire pack. The controls are so much better since I have practiced so much

There are so many bugs. The curser toggle is way too fast :( so many bugs in my game and a lot of them came with the PC version to.

I guess a Sims game Will always have tons of bugs.

I could just live with them as long as there not game breaking.
    Some are.

One I am having is getting apartment view and the town view together getting stuck.

Sims ignoring my requests to care for the toddler.

BTW

Toddlers really can be badly neglected in this game. Even when all other needs are bottom as long as they always have food. They won't be taken off you at all even when they are in the red everywhere on all other needs.

Wonder why they made them so easy to neglect.

Also nappies don't work. When thge toddler takes a dump in the nappie puddles appear at his feet lol

• Options

The controls are fine for me know. I have built my second manstion with vampire pack. The controls are so much better since I have practiced so much

There are so many bugs. The curser toggle is way too fast :( so many bugs in my game and a lot of them came with the PC version to.

Some are.

One I am having is getting apartment view and the town view together getting stuck.

BTW

Toddlers really can be badly neglected in this game. Even when all other needs are bottom as long as they always have food. They won't be taken off you at all even when they are in the red everywhere on all other needs.

Also nappies don't work. When thge toddler takes a dump in the nappie puddles appear at his feet lol
    The only thing I have a problem with is that I restricted to making only one sim because I don't know how to use CAS very well and then I am really not sure why am having camera issues I wish we could do some of the things we could in the PC version. Though my console version might not see all the games like the PC one because I can't just buy everything again.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    I'd still like to be able to choose a different color of clothing in CAS without having to remove and put it back on constantly.
  • Options
    DougyDougy Posts: 47 Member
    Aside from all the issues , I love the sims 4 too . Been really enjoying city living festivals and many different activities .

Love this game to death
  • Options
    floralney wrote: »
    I'd still like to be able to choose a different color of clothing in CAS without having to remove and put it back on constantly.

Oh i agree on that! Its not a massive issue for me but it can be a pain. Also when you filter colours in build buy and select the object or wallpaper in the colour you want it automaticaally brings up all the swatches and your not always on the colour swatch that you want and it can be hard to see too.
  • Options
    floralney wrote: »

Oh i agree on that! Its not a massive issue for me but it can be a pain. Also when you filter colours in build buy and select the object or wallpaper in the colour you want it automaticaally brings up all the swatches and your not always on the colour swatch that you want and it can be hard to see too.

Agree not really a massive issue. I mean I always strip my sims of all clothing and hair before I shape the face and body anyway and then add the clothing and hair and the rest last.

But it would better of others I guess.

• Options
    edited January 2018

Some are.

BTW

The only thing I have a problem with is that I restricted to making only one sim because I don't know how to use CAS very well and then I am really not sure why am having camera issues I wish we could do some of the things we could in the PC version. Though my console version might not see all the games like the PC one because I can't just buy everything again.

That's a shame. Its so easy on ps4ps4 pro.

That large square button on the ps4 to toggle th curser option is my past friend.

Edit.

Words keep repeatedly posting twice on my post. After I quote each post or simply post my own post.

• Options
    edited January 2018

Some are.

BTW

That large square button on the ps4 to toggle th curser option is my past friend.

Edit.

Words keep repeatedly posting twice on my post. After I quote each post or simply post my own post.
    Don't get me wrong I love the console version but I tend to go back to the PC version because of all my mods and CC. I might get all the DLC it depends I am just not a fan of the Pets or Laundry one we just got.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Some are.

BTW

Edit.

Don't get me wrong I love the console version but I tend to go back to the PC version because of all my mods and CC. I might get all the DLC it depends I am just not a fan of the Pets or Laundry one we just got.

In general.
    I have noticed a lot of PC players are buying the console versions as well as the PC, even though the game it's self is the same.

I guess some simply want to support the console, if not buying simply because of computer issues.I won't be playing it on PC anymore as I play a lot of ps4 games now.so happy to move to console.

Apart, from the many bugs I am getting on ps4 pro, that I used to get on PC. Happy with the console version. Not having the gallery or mods still blow tho.

as much as I want cc and mods I personally wouldn't go back to PC just for them. I might if we don't get some form of gallery.
    I have stopped buying PC sims games now for the first time in 13 years.
    As they have ported this version well there really isn't a need To continue on PC.

I don't blame you.
    Cat's and dogs is okay but not the best pack, its half baked much like get to work was, with all those past favorite features not included but laundry as some horrible content and looks low equality

I guess i Will buy them because there will be something in them i want lol.

• Options

Some are.

BTW

Edit.

In general.
    I have noticed a lot of PC players are buying the console versions as well as the PC, even though the game it's self is the same.

I guess some simply want to support the console, if not buying simply because of computer issues.I won't be playing it on PC anymore as I play a lot of ps4 games now.so happy to move to console.

Apart, from the many bugs I am getting on ps4 pro, that I used to get on PC. Happy with the console version. Not having the gallery or mods still blow tho.

as much as I want cc and mods I personally wouldn't go back to PC just for them. I might if we don't get some form of gallery.
    I have stopped buying PC sims games now for the first time in 13 years.
    As they have ported this version well there really isn't a need To continue on PC.

I don't blame you.
    Cat's and dogs is okay but not the best pack, its half baked much like get to work was, with all those past favorite features not included but laundry as some horrible content and looks low equality

I guess i Will buy them because there will be something in them i want lol.

Even if they were to give like a console version gallery I would be happy its lacking because like I said I can't build so Newcrest aside from a couple restaurants is blank still, I personally haven't been a fan of any Pets EP in any of the games in the series they are just beginning to annoy me and be to needy and toddlers are needy enough for me. Also I figured if my sims couldn't take care of fish in TS3 then they shouldn't have a pet because they aren't responsible enough to handle one. :joy: I think this is the first time I have actually liked a port of the sims on consoles because they didn't change it. I feel like the console version is refreshing it makes you use the content in the game and so you buy extra packs for the variety plus it will not lag because of CC or mods. I have had the biggest mess with my CC on PC because of all the patches so all my CC clothes are partly in the male part so I have to go through the male clothes to find female clothes and I have tried to fix it but its useless. I would try to redownload stuff but I have no clue where I got half the stuff after 3 years. So the more I play the console version the more I am grateful I don't have that problem with that. Mods I wish we had because I don't like populating the neighborhoods I am use to MCCC doing it for me.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    The other night I tried with having one of my couples have a child naturally (I usually Add New Sim via genetics) and even when it got to a toddler, the parents preferred to play on the computers rather than spend time with their child.
    I now just stick with Genetics.
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    rekandtrsrekandtrs Posts: 1,017 Member
    edited January 2018

I agree with this. The console port keeps me satisfied, i honestly see myself more engaged in the game with the console version than i ever was on the pc. Also building is so fun now that i actually have too lol it’s a challenge, blueprints from google have been my bestfriend.

• Options
    SipopSipop Posts: 166 Member
    I played Sims 3 on PC and never really thought I was going to get into Sims 4 but, once it came to console I picked it up and haven't put it down once.
    It's pretty enjoyable and I cannot wait for more exp and packs.
    [