Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• Options
    PinkHairGuitarPinkHairGuitar Posts: 44 Member
    > @Hoppel785 said:
    > Hello @Bonxie,
    >
    > the Snow Mod has a bank that makes problems. You can find more in the german forum. Unfortunately, I cannot upload screenshots here.

@Hoppel785 Sorry to bother you, but could you get me the link, WHERE in the German forum I might find that???? .... I've been searching for a long time, but there are not as many current threads as here and nevertheless I don't find the right one. - Is there a different forum or am I just blind????
    Guy on my picture is Freaky Pink, famous detective and womanizer.
  • Options
    BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    edited December 2017
    nicole1174 wrote: »
    > @Hoppel785 said:
    > Hello @Bonxie,
    >
    > the Snow Mod has a bank that makes problems. You can find more in the german forum. Unfortunately, I cannot upload screenshots here.

@Hoppel785 Sorry to bother you, but could you get me the link, WHERE in the German forum I might find that???? .... I've been searching for a long time, but there are not as many current threads as here and nevertheless I don't find the right one. - Is there a different forum or am I just blind????

Hi @nicole1174 You can find it in the German Sims Forum in the category 'Sims 4/Eigene Kreationen':
    http://forums.thesims.com/de_DE/discussion/768967/so-kommen-mods-und-downloads-ins-spiel#latest

There is a customized bench bundled in the snow mod which has to be fixed with S4S to work with Cats & Dogs.
    Also the 'Wooden Winsor Puppy Perch' should be removed. It can be found in the Hecking household and in the museum on the lighthouse island.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Options
    PinkHairGuitarPinkHairGuitar Posts: 44 Member
    @Bonxie: Thank you SO much!!! :smiley: I really wouldn't have looked into THAT section. :blush:
    Guy on my picture is Freaky Pink, famous detective and womanizer.
  • Options
    Hoppel785Hoppel785 Posts: 122 Member
    @Bonxie, I once again set up the 'Wooden Winsor Puppy Perch' for testing. My game is running smoothly. I would say that only the bank in the snow mod prepares problems.
  • Options
    air_showair_show Posts: 3 New Member
    Ok, so I installed MCCC tonight and I was trying out the No Strings Woohoo, and even though it says it shouldnt raise romance values it is. I was not clicking on the bed, I was using direct sim-to-sim contact. I tried it on two seperate sims with whom I had no prior romantic contact whatsoever. Once I used the WooHoo option in the Romance menu, the other one I clicked on repeatedly until WooHoo came up as an option and both times it created romantic relationships between them and my sim.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    @air_show Let's discuss this on Discord: https://discord.gg/6FZKXKr (Discord App use optional, but not required!)

This is a teen-rated forum and the admins here are pretty eager to keep it that way.
  • Options
    Jessie123Jessie123 Posts: 2 New Member
    I really apologise if this is an obvious question in advance! I love MC Command Center but I'm having some trouble with it. The townies in my game are having so many kids and with so many different people!! and to make it worse, the parents in my active household are sometimes random parents to townie kids, I've even had my female sim be the father to Anaya Jang's triplets?? Is there any way that I can keep random townie kids but to a lower degree, and to stop random births from my active household?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Jessie123 wrote: »
    I really apologise if this is an obvious question in advance! I love MC Command Center but I'm having some trouble with it. The townies in my game are having so many kids and with so many different people!! and to make it worse, the parents in my active household are sometimes random parents to townie kids, I've even had my female sim be the father to Anaya Jang's triplets?? Is there any way that I can keep random townie kids but to a lower degree, and to stop random births from my active household?

For the overall number of babies born try to alter the following setting:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Offspring > Maximum Offspring
    y4m_3-2DpwwmBi9ovt4CswYXBzSMvDOhrfll_8VB53WY6GxFywWA_5xarfu4tPCgd9UnVmkAYRgyloTM_5AwGisl8xBjj4q_OODMg0IiTbcrPfsNHt8Td6hd9fobT8fuwSPIO_9mMBAaeMjWILLQLVawykBCgk6IPcTjmcr_JJ3hFiAkL7aUNagSOrqO_5jXGtZeQbVlR1l-cbFdmFElo6zdQ?width=368&height=292&cropmode=none

Try a value of 2 (two). This just limits the number of babies to not be greater than the specified number. If one is specified, no twins or triplets will be born. The maximum value for this setting is 6. The higher the number, the greater the odds to have multiple offspring at delivery.

You might also try to reduce the value of this setting to have less pregnacies in your neighbourhood:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Pregnancy Percent Adjustment
    y4msQwCGWx_yF9we-O2B0JUj8KeBvekrq7bme_2H2jPHk9iQpieYzzS7bKU763WL0_GzbT2zrHFp2wd01PqsHRe3Mc03yim5jE0HofQYsCslpKjSjcI9B1pJihyoO2AZ1VuDkfFjbBKYDgwh3lHX4no7RomQSQLqXOyOf0VG1aPlWRwb2lQpjfUW0GGH9vcfZRDISxKX-TiAn1_uaUv0tut1g?width=367&height=332&cropmode=none

Default is 0 (zero). Try -20. This percentage will add or subtract to the random number generated when testing for pregnancies. If a positive number is specified, it increases the chances of Sims becoming pregnant. If a negative number is specified, it decreases the chances of Sims becoming pregnant. A number between -100 and 100 can be specified.

To stop a played household while not being active from having random births, check/change the following setting to 'enabled':
    Computer:MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Pregnant Sim Selection > Bypass Played Households
    y4mNG0T3e7jtj7jWy8M-Okmeozu53blUoxtyDCVf7PumCuBh0orKkQdiG4zIvBY5vR7pDxCiG4gOiHe5UGEVwN--QW0tnZt-Cu75OTQlpbqQR9WNZ4GNkKVmF4zQfp_qMyd8V0ghHMGWUSbHQDLlDetDniNlW9R4D8wMTkfHfcGwX4XyZiCmGj7Ye2y95YGIMg7ANVdQvZTJZMpaMm3xid8pw?width=406&height=324&cropmode=none

This setting bypasses any household flagged as a 'Played Household' in the Manage Households screen so it will not be used for pregnancy. If this is disabled, only the active household will be bypassed.

You might also have a look at the MC Pregnancy module documentation. All these settings are explained there:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/doc/mcpregnancy

If you have any questions, please ask.

☆☆☆ Have Fun! ☆☆☆
  • Options
    Jessie123Jessie123 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you so much! Just another quick question, is there a way to delete specific sims in the town? My legacy founder and his wife both had babies born randomly with other sims, and I want to be able to delete them as it ruins the family tree!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Jessie123 wrote: »
    Thank you so much! Just another quick question, is there a way to delete specific sims in the town? My legacy founder and his wife both had babies born randomly with other sims, and I want to be able to delete them as it ruins the family tree!

I'm playing static - aging off, no deaths and no births. So i've never done this before.

Whatever you might plan, make a backup or your game data before you start deleting sims. Then you will have a fallback option, if anything doesn't work as expected or your are not satisfied with the results of your action.

There are more options to delete sims:

Regarding your question I guess the best way would be using the in game 'Household Mangement'.
    • Go to the 'Manage World' menu
    • Open 'Household Management'
    • Search and select the resepective household (played or unplayed)
    • Click 'edit'
    • Delete the sim, you don't want to have in this household any longer in CAS
    Keep in mind, that a sim erased this way is gone with no possibility to restore him again. From the game's persepective the sim didn't die according to the game's rules, in fact he did never exist in the game.

You can also kill a certain sim with MCCC:
    Sim:MCCC > Sim Commands
    y4m2jdgM38PP39jxWnxWkJuhs81Fh58GdcRBEk6_An_NeYxwm12kx9ixTPRarp3RHTuiIpKPLLNVr2h50lCLugYpL6P35pgUZXdDFFeTzca1_MWHGvrLLcwFKkZxLPe3Lw0KZ4SuUAf_RCRL-MQ7GkVKWU04YD4nB7LgCZ6EN1puMPKuiAw-GwUZNmkSHZtqKCgsXACX1_bahctbtEdSlz7BA?width=404&height=608&cropmode=none

Choose "Kill Sim" and you will have all the options of the game to let that specific sim die:
    y4mzG-IihqRhMePFX-aaITnK6nUgXJdmuIUZ7s431zL8AVCw8DNJDvdCUoYohEvgH4FKs3EopyA9x3KUIr5jQqROpzDPe2a6G2UJG7UkYHKdEo9Tn1V5IAwGswHtFSgxtndZPQreuCViAtYeumuJoZG-cF1286HvJmWTFfV53t8ON_SfnzStF8grjGBumBuK6VXwNJ_IrV-qnpiyMQUoJ-gnA?width=406&height=724&cropmode=none

With this option the sim 'offically' dies and can return as a ghost, can be revived and all those things you can do with dead sims. I guess the sim will also remain in the family tree.
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    I had a birthday party for my toddler to age up into a child, and after the party I told one of my sims to put the leftover cake in the fridge. But the action kept cancelling, and I got a popup saying that there was a last exception. My sims can put other food in the fridge, but they can't put away the cake. I had to drag it into the fridge. I looked at the last exception in my sims 4 folder, and all it said was :
    <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    </root>

Its not really a problem, I just want to make sure there's nothing wrong in my game.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    SinaSimSinaSim Posts: 64 Member
    I had a birthday party for my toddler to age up into a child, and after the party I told one of my sims to put the leftover cake in the fridge. But the action kept cancelling, and I got a popup saying that there was a last exception. My sims can put other food in the fridge, but they can't put away the cake. I had to drag it into the fridge. I looked at the last exception in my sims 4 folder, and all it said was :
    </root>

Its not really a problem, I just want to make sure there's nothing wrong in my game.

I'm getting this same LE, not sure why.
  • Options
    @LiaRose1435
    @SinaSim

We've seen a couple of those empty LE on discord but we weren't able to narrow it down to a single source. Only thing you might do, is to remove your mods and put them back piece by piece to find the culprit.

To make the search easier and a bit more systematic, use the 50/50 method. It also saves some time in contrast to simple 'try and error'.
  • Options
    AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited December 2017
    I caught a lastexception while trying to craft an age down treat in my vet clinic. I removed all my mods except MCCC, but it kept LE-ing!

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>38c5281c70516aed5a428afb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-12-26 18:50:13</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.37.35.1010-1.300.000.106.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:1686</categoryid><desyncid>38c5281c70516aed5a428afb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'object_vetMedicineStation_Items_NonAutonomousTreats' object has no attribute 'set_state') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 1079, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 1096, in _call_finally File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1874, in <lambda> File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1772, in callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1686, in _custom_claim_callback AttributeError: 'object_vetMedicineStation_Items_NonAutonomousTreats' object has no attribute 'set_state' </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I caught a lastexception while trying to craft an age down treat in my vet clinic. I removed all my mods except MCCC, but it kept LE-ing!

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>38c5281c70516aed5a428afb</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-12-26 18:50:13</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.37.35.1010-1.300.000.106.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:1686</categoryid><desyncid>38c5281c70516aed5a428afb</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'object_vetMedicineStation_Items_NonAutonomousTreats' object has no attribute 'set_state') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 1079, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 1096, in _call_finally File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1874, in <lambda> File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1772, in callback File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1686, in _custom_claim_callback AttributeError: 'object_vetMedicineStation_Items_NonAutonomousTreats' object has no attribute 'set_state' </desyncdata></report>
    </root>

Error:'object_vetMedicineStation_Items_NonAutonomousTreats' object has no attribute 'set_state'

Have a look at this thread here in the forum for more information:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928956/crafting-issue#latest

There is also an open thread in the EA answers HQ:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CD-Can-t-craft-medicine/td-p/6418050

Did you delete the 'localthumbcache.package' after you removed your mods?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Error:'object_vetMedicineStation_Items_NonAutonomousTreats' object has no attribute 'set_state'

I actually remembered to remove that file after removing my non MCCC mods, so yes.

I also did more testing. When I craft 8 out of the 9 medicine treats or any of the 3 serums made for the exam table and surgery station, I get the same message. It doesn't seem to matter if they are at home or in their clinic. They DO actually finish the treat but instead of it plopping into their inventory it stays on the table. Except when they are making the ambrosia treat, which does NOT give a last exception and moves in to their inventory as soon as it is done.

Actually in the topic on EA HQ it mentions about the "trait_Marketable" somewhere, and both of my vets have that trait too. So I am assuming this is a bug, probably in the vanilla game? I have added my info to that EA HQ post, it might be useful!

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    is the headlineeffectsoff on the mod suppose to effect seeing/not seeing food being made?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CyclelegsCyclelegs Posts: 375 Member

I actually remembered to remove that file after removing my non MCCC mods, so yes.

I also did more testing. When I craft 8 out of the 9 medicine treats or any of the 3 serums made for the exam table and surgery station, I get the same message. It doesn't seem to matter if they are at home or in their clinic. They DO actually finish the treat but instead of it plopping into their inventory it stays on the table. Except when they are making the ambrosia treat, which does NOT give a last exception and moves in to their inventory as soon as it is done.

Actually in the topic on EA HQ it mentions about the "trait_Marketable" somewhere, and both of my vets have that trait too. So I am assuming this is a bug, probably in the vanilla game? I have added my info to that EA HQ post, it might be useful!

Very interesting about the Ambrosia Treat not triggering the bug. I have been trying to find a way to mod a fix for this bug. You are correct, it is a vanilla game bug. The only way I know to stop the LE errors at the moment is to remove the Marketable Trait using the cheat 'traits.remove_trait trait_Marketable'. I think the items crafted on the vet station don't have the ability to accept the higher values that are needed if the sim has the Marketable Trait. I will have another look at it now that the Christmas excitement is dwindling.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Cyclelegs wrote: »
    Very interesting about the Ambrosia Treat not triggering the bug. I have been trying to find a way to mod a fix for this bug. You are correct, it is a vanilla game bug. The only way I know to stop the LE errors at the moment is to remove the Marketable Trait using the cheat 'traits.remove_trait trait_Marketable'. I think the items crafted on the vet station don't have the ability to accept the higher values that are needed if the sim has the Marketable Trait. I will have another look at it now that the Christmas excitement is dwindling.

Or just ignore/remove the LE warning and pick up the treat by hand. Because with the other items my sims are making (saving up for their grand opening) I need the marketable trait! I hope that EA responds to the addition I made to their EA HQ topic, and maybe it can be fixed in a patch!

Edit: Now that I'm thinking of it. I saw The Sim Supply, in his series of Wags to Riches, also complaining that his treats don't end up in the sims inventories. And being very surprised that it did work at the home lot. But at that point he was also having them make the ambrosia treat. And he doesn't use mods, so he wouldn't get that LE notification. That definitely makes it vanilla.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    MadameLee wrote: »
    is the headlineeffectsoff on the mod suppose to effect seeing/not seeing food being made?

I'm not sure whether I understand your question but afaik all headline effects will be removed from all sims with this setting enabled.
    Deaderpool wrote:
    If disabled, the Headline Effects such as plumbob will always be hidden upon loading the game. This function is the same as the headlineeffects console cheat command.

Can be found in Computer:MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Console Command Settings > Headline Effects
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    I've decided to be daring. I know I went off in a bit of a huff once the larger than 8 Sims portion of this mod was basically made moot. I did split apart the main family, to which I now regret. However, the other family was also over by one pet. That household saved just fine. Leaves me scratching my head in confusion. I just got the eldest from the two households wed and moved into their own place late yesterday. I will attempt to have them have their ten children and see what happens. I will back up this game to be certain. But, I've decided I'm not going to let EA rob me of the fun I was having. If my rant caused anyone here any undue harm, please forgive me. Sometimes I am unaware that the words I'm writing might strike someone differently than how I mean them. I shall strive to get better at this. The good news is, I checked in the family tree in game and the toddler I moved out of the household still shows as a brother. I should have moved the next eldest brother into a separate household, with the toddler. I may yet be able to do that. For a certainty, once he moves out, there will be no going back. This makes me quite sad. I wanted to move them out as they did originally. The eldest got married in 1761. His next brother in 1767. The brothers, two and three moved to the Settlements in about 1770-71, with the eldest and their father and the rest of their siblings, plus the eldest's own family, following in 1773.

If I'm still welcome here I'd like to participate where I can. Thank you, in advance.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    I've decided to be daring. I know I went off in a bit of a huff once the larger than 8 Sims portion of this mod was basically made moot. I did split apart the main family, to which I now regret. However, the other family was also over by one pet. That household saved just fine. Leaves me scratching my head in confusion. I just got the eldest from the two households wed and moved into their own place late yesterday. I will attempt to have them have their ten children and see what happens. I will back up this game to be certain. But, I've decided I'm not going to let EA rob me of the fun I was having. If my rant caused anyone here any undue harm, please forgive me. Sometimes I am unaware that the words I'm writing might strike someone differently than how I mean them. I shall strive to get better at this. The good news is, I checked in the family tree in game and the toddler I moved out of the household still shows as a brother. I should have moved the next eldest brother into a separate household, with the toddler. I may yet be able to do that. For a certainty, once he moves out, there will be no going back. This makes me quite sad. I wanted to move them out as they did originally. The eldest got married in 1761. His next brother in 1767. The brothers, two and three moved to the Settlements in about 1770-71, with the eldest and their father and the rest of their siblings, plus the eldest's own family, following in 1773.

If I'm still welcome here I'd like to participate where I can. Thank you, in advance.

@GalacticGal You're more than welcome.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

@GalacticGal You're more than welcome.

and everyone has bad days. its part of life.
  • Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Is there a way to make a townie quit their job?
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Thank you @ Bonxie and @friendsfan367 for your generosity.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top