Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins!!

tmelancontmelancon Posts: 120 Member
One of my sims finally had identical twins. I usually get fraternal twins.
Chloe Novak
Ab7GSQd.png

Isla Novak
yy6hwJR.png

Edit: Sorry I didn't know that about photobucket it has been awhile since I have posted pictures.

xRArK6t.png

Post edited by tmelancon on

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,694 Member
    Congratulations!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    congrats! out of the three sets of twins I've ever had they've all been identical twins.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    ah congratulations! i love twins.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    @tmelancon You can't use Photobucket for 3rd party hosting now. They are charging a lot of money for that.

We can't see your pictures. I use Imgur.
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,239 Member
    Congrats! I've been playing long enough between TS3 and 4 that I have no idea what the stats of my twins and triplets are anymore. Though the last four included two sets of fraternal twins and 2 sets of identical triplets. I do remember one family managing to have triplet girls in successive generations.
    image.png
  • Options
    Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    Congrats! I'm afraid I can't see the pictures though.
  • Options
    I edited it and used imgur. I hadn't realized that photobucket was doing that now.
    xRArK6t.png

• Options
    LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    edited January 2018
    Deleted
    Post edited by LiaRose1435 on
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited December 2017
    The first birth in my Sims 4 game was the Goth family, and it was twin girls. Well, they're only toddlers now, so I'm not 100% they're identical, but so far they look identical. I still need to play them to childhood. I thought I had identical twins boys in The Sims 2 - at the toddler stage they looked identical, but their differences started to show as children. I may have some pictures somewhere of them, too (this was back in like 2007/2008... lol - interestingly enough, they are the brothers of my avatar!)
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Congrats twins are fun.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Congrats! They are beautiful! I love when I get identical twins. I had some and luckily the way I could tell them apart was their eye color. :D
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    They're adorable!
  • Options
    TempurranceTempurrance Posts: 44 Member
    Aweee! So cute! I just had my first set of twins ever in TS4 and felt the wrath of the terrible two's.
    Still can't find Waldo...
  • Options
    oasis10oasis10 Posts: 81 Member
    They are cute but my sim ended up with 6 babies at once. Hahaha one baby is enough
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    They're so adorable! I love their hair.
  • Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    Awesome! My new save I've been playing since November patch has 2 sets of twins. One I tried every fertility option I could to get them and the other was Sofia Bjersen and I missed her giving birth completely. Just happened to notice it under household mgmt!

It'll be awhile until I know if they're identical or fraternal, though, I'm not sure how easy it'll be to tell?
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options
    When a sims ages up from a baby, I like to use cas.fulleditmode and see what they look like as a teenager. That's how I noticed they are identical. I do that because I will then choose which sibling I will continue with and their story line.
    xRArK6t.png

• Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    megiare wrote: »
    Awesome! My new save I've been playing since November patch has 2 sets of twins. One I tried every fertility option I could to get them and the other was Sofia Bjersen and I missed her giving birth completely. Just happened to notice it under household mgmt!

It'll be awhile until I know if they're identical or fraternal, though, I'm not sure how easy it'll be to tell?

Not sure, honestly. I have a whole lot of twins in my game, some of whom are townies but most have at least some connection to my main Sims, and well, sometimes you immediately see the differences, but sometimes they also look really, really similar as toddlers or even as children and you only know for sure when they age up to teen.
    I currently have a set of twins who aged up to child and I'm still not sure whether they're identical or not... :lol: They really look very similar, but I used MCCC to cheat moments before my Sim gave birth (don't normally do that, but I really, really wanted a girl lol), so I changed it from 2 boys to one boy, one girl. The boy and girl look sooo alike that I'm wondering if they're identical - which I know is not normally possible, but since I used MCCC to cheat I'm wondering if they could be? Anyone know something about this? I'm very, very bad at discerning differences between my Sims' toddlers or even children for some reason lol. I always think they look alike and can never tell what they'll look like later on. Could always use cas.fulleditmode but I don't want to do that as I like the anticipation & surprise. They do look different to me in-game, but when I compare them in CAS, their features look very similar. I haven't had identical twins yet, so not much to compare to.
    Here's my twins as toddlers:
    88mRAf0.png
    9MTXWLx.png
    And here they are as kids:
    j53xzF8.png
    likHmpk.png
    yF9ZrZ6.png
    They do actually have a different skintone, so that's probably a good indicator that they're not actually identical. That and of course their gender... but they were supposed to be two boys hehe. I wonder if they were initially supposed to be identical. :sweat_smile:
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    They're adorable! They'd be pretty indistinguishable if they were the same gender.

Lately it seems like my game has either singles or triplets. I'm not sure what's going on there. I cheated one pregnancy down from three to two because I just. could. not. do another set of triplets.
  • Options
    FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    They're adorable! They'd be pretty indistinguishable if they were the same gender.

Lately it seems like my game has either singles or triplets. I'm not sure what's going on there. I cheated one pregnancy down from three to two because I just. could. not. do another set of triplets.

Yeah, same. I actually feel like MCCC might be causing more multiples in my game. It's gotten so bad that I'm actually surprised when I don't get multiples. Am seriously considering changing my settings so that triplets are no longer allowed, which I think would be too bad but I really have been getting too many of them. Also amongst townies. I don't like to check my pregnancy stats through MCCC because, again, I like to be surprised, but because of all these multiples I now do feel forced to just make sure. I've also cheated at least one pregnancy done from three to one because I just couldn't handle more and it didn't fit the storyline at all. I like this certain degree of realism in my game and therefore like to have twins remain a bit of a rarity.

I'm excited to see how these twins of mine look as teens! Would be interesting to see how the same features look on different genders lol.
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited December 2017
    tmelancon wrote: »
    One of my sims finally had identical twins. I usually get fraternal twins.
    Chloe Novak
    Ab7GSQd.png

Isla Novak
    yy6hwJR.png

Edit: Sorry I didn't know that about photobucket it has been awhile since I have posted pictures.

Congrats! I just had my first-ever set of triplets in my own game. Two girls and one boy. All three have their mother's dark-brown hair, but one of them has gray eyes like their grandfather and the other two have their mother's (and grandmother's) green eyes. I haven't edited them yet, so no pics have been taken.
    For pic-sharing, I use Flickr
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    abohemiianllamaabohemiianllama Posts: 21 Member
    ADORABLE :smile:
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Here's another update: Jessa Parker-Brooks's little sister just became a young adult and fell in love with another sim I'd made. They're having fraternal twins! One boy, one girl.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    MadiikinsMadiikins Posts: 3 New Member
    Congrats so far my twins have been Fraternal

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/iW6vs"><a href="//imgur.com/iW6vs"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  • Options
    HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Cute! I've only had identical twins once, they were second gen of my legacy family.
    Hi. I'm Happy.