Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So, who's moving to Brindleton Bay!?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited November 2017
    I moved there with my self sim and 7 cats and her neighbor is the other cat lady. I built a 40x30 (I think) that was only partially furnished so I put that down in the cat area. I didn't know where I was going to move at first because I knew it would be tight quarters with starter funds plus 7 cats but my shell of a house worked fabulously. I built that for my klepto teen sim from another save, that's why it had so few furnishings. I was waiting for him to swipe enough to decorate it himself lol. With my self sim and 7 cats, I had 34k starting funds, it was 10k for the house, plus whatever the cost of the lot was. I think I had 17/18k to spare so that worked out well.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I moved not only a few of My Creations into the New World, but also Myself and My 2 Pups, I put us in the Big Mansion there, so they could have the Huge yard to run around in, :)
  • Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    Got a family moving there, into a newly built house which has a better layout and more room than their current one. I want to see if they can adopt a stray or two.
    image.png
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    Now that Brindleton Bay is here, who's gonna move there!? I'm definitely moving there. I think this is the best world so far. I love the whole coastal theme to it.

I am debating right now being I love Windenburg and still have some business to do there. BB is nice though for a new start or use as an extension of my new generations.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Oasis Springs is still my favorite neighborhood, but I've been having fun experimenting in BB. I like the theme a lot.