Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many of you have Captain Whitaker

Just wondering how many of you now have Captain Whitaker in your house holds.. Plus is he the only pet you have?
while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?

Comments

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    we all should start with him and mayor whiskers as two unique households that are a single pet. i know some like to adopt those two, but i like leaving them as is. the town belongs to them, they belong to it. and supposedly mayor whiskers makes decrees (according to the story behind the lounge there by the yachts)
  • Options
    MorticiaBlack7MorticiaBlack7 Posts: 130 Member
    I could not resist to adopt Mayor Whiskers, he is too cute! I didn't even know the other character like that even existed :p Do you have picture of him? Google isn't helpful this time...
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    I don't even know what/who that is.
  • Options
    they are two of the new households in brindleton bay, and the only two households to not have houses attached. i just went into manage households to grab these two pictures.

mayor whiskers, who is often found hanging around whiskerman's wharf: https://gyazo.com/9930baa8d7e76bf6f17eda419208390b

captain whitaker, who can be found on deadgrass isle (and seems to have one of the adventures there focus on him): https://gyazo.com/03caf67ac61fc456f1a217a2c88b7cee
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Mayor Whiskers was the most adorable thing I had ever seen in this game and I don't even like cats
    I wanted to adopt him but it just didn't feel right taking the mayor away from his people :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I let those two run amuck as is their destiny but I am regularly tempted to bring them home. might have to indulge myself eventually. . .
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Now I want him as well! I thought for a while now that my household needed a big doggo :p
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I have not even spotted him in my game. :( Where did you guys find him? :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    @DeKay Apparently we can spot him on the Deadgrass Island (?) Definitely gotta go investigate ;)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    @DeKay Apparently we can spot him on the Deadgrass Island (?) Definitely gotta go investigate ;)

Ah. That makes sense. My sims haven't really explored that place yet.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    My vampire took him in after the poor pup was needing a bath, starved and had to go 1 and 2. Kinda fits as his wife is also a ghost and they currently have a 'sim stray' toddler they're taking care of...lol.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Mayor Whiskers is my favorite premade pet. I want to write a story about him, but I need ideas.
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I merged Mayor Whiskers with Count Vlad because I thought it'd be comical to have them living as one household. As for Captain Whitaker I dropped him off into my Ghost Geeks household, which comprises of the ghosts of Travis Scott who died long ago in my first save, and Kourtney Houts, a housed NPC townie. Both have the Geek trait :P
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I've seen the cat around town but I haven't adopted him. He reminds me of several cats the I know in real life, minus the top hat. I've only been to a few of my households since C&D was released. I'm not trying to force any specific adoptions (unless I have created a pet in CAS and added to a household), so I'm not pushing to a specific household to adopt him. He is definitely cute as are most of the other strays.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Mayor Whiskers is my favorite premade pet. I want to write a story about him, but I need ideas.

Make the story about his hat and how he got it. Did he find it? Was it a gift from an admirer? Did he inherit the hat from an uncle cat who passed away? Was he abandoned by his mother and left in this hat because he was so tiny and fit?
  • Options
    Pipersfun2Pipersfun2 Posts: 710 Member
    My vampire took him in after the poor pup was needing a bath, starved and had to go 1 and 2. Kinda fits as his wife is also a ghost and they currently have a 'sim stray' toddler they're taking care of...lol.
    that is awesome love the sound of your story!

while we are playing them,WHO IS PLAYING US?
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Where is this Captain Whitaker and where can I find him? :)
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Unplayed households or on the island. I just grab both from the household list.
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I don't. My sims adopted Mayor Whiskers, though he isn't the original one (the original one gotten deleted along with some other sims due to a broken mod that I didn't know was in my folder. I had it removed since but wasn't able to get some sims back and recover some of the old save),
  • Options
    AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    I adopted Mayor Whiskers when he became an elder. Before then I let him do his own thing in the wild.
  • Options
    just checked, and there are multiple uploads of captain whitaker up on the gallery. if there weren't any, was gonna upload my own. looks like it's best to just search 'whitaker', though
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top