Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone gave the premades from Oasis Springs,Willow Creek and Windenburg pets?

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
I'm curious.

Comments

• Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    I turned into Oprah. "You get a pet, you get a pet, EVERYONE GETS A PET!" So yes quite a few have pets now. :D
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I gave the pancakes 2 cats :) I think I gave the Bjergsens a cat too. I just went through the hoods at random and added a few pets into each hood, but most of the sims who ended up with pets were my own made ones.
  • Options
    gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    I not only gave them all pets, I made sure each house had the right pet supplies.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Yes, I've been adding pets to some households and they even show up to the vet shortly after.

I started with Bob Pancakes. I wanted him to adopt a stray so I took him and Eliza to BB to try to befriend the first one they met. It turned out to be a big orange cat that hissed when he offered friendship and just wasn't interested at all. Poor Bob followed it around for a couple of hours and it just wasn't having it, haha. I felt bad, so when Bob got home empty handed, he called the adoption agency and chose three dogs to pick from instead. He wound up with two of them! So now the Pancakes household has an energetic Yorkie mix that Eliza can jog with and who brings Bob gifts, and a giant, lazy, sweet, hairy, muppet dog that adores him. Happily ever after. <3

In other news, the Goths went to the docks pub and Cassandra immediately saw a skinny, whitish, orange-eyed cat named "Monster". It was evident that it was meant to be as they struck an immediate friendship, shared a meal, and returned home together with the fam. :)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    simmer4life3simmer4life3 Posts: 105 Member
    I went through and gave Everyone pets :smiley:
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited November 2017
    Yes but these premades belong to my main sims now. Joaquin has 2 dogs and the Vatores have a fox and a cat.
    But I may have to add more pets to the unplayed households, just to fill the hoods with pets :)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    I started a new save and gave every single household a pet. I did a male cat, then a female cat, then a male dog, then a female dog. Then I just kept repeating the process until every household had a dog or cat in it. It definitely makes for an interesting vet career because then you're not getting the same pets over and over. And I love seeing all the different household members out walking their pets around or playing at the parks.
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    I'm working on it. I actually remade a vampire from TS3 and gave her "patches" which is a patchwork fantasy cat. I'm going to give Caleb the cat that looks like a werewolf.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I added a dog called Lucien to the Villareal household. He's an aggressive Rottweiler.

I added a cat called Fairfax to the Landgraab household. He recently fell ill so Nancy took him to the vet.

I disbelieve in giving everyone pets. That's overkill. The two households named only have pets due to having large lots. Every other pet will be exclusive to BB residents.
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    I did! :)
    First I moved don lothario out in his own, replacing him, nina, and Dina with their sims 2 selves (Katrina stayed the same)
    I gave don a mastiff, and the calientes got a small dog
    Munch's got a sheepdog.
    Goths got a black cat.
    Landgraabs got a small poodle
    Penny pizzazz got a cat
    The Haas girl got a cat
    I tried not to go too crazy haha but I love seeing premades walking with their pets!
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    edited November 2017
    Not yet, but I did give Vlad two dogs and a cat, and Caleb three cats and a dog. I saw Vlad walking his dog in BB outside my restaurant. Wish pet would come in the restaurant with owners.
  • Options
    loulouhloulouh Posts: 196 Member
    Goths got a black cat. Coz of course ;)

Pancakes got a chubby bulldog who is a lazy, messy glutton. Not unlike Bob :D
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    No, I don't bother with pre-mades.
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I may have made one or two...

premade_pets_by_elemmele-dbtvd02.png
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    edited November 2017
    I’ve started giving everyone new looks and pets. It’s a new save so I’m going down some alternate timelines and it’s a lot of fun. Will post some pics later but I have the goths a harlequin Great Dane and 2 sphynx cats. The landgraabs got a white poodle with pink fringe and a white Persian cat. I gave the art critic a white bulldog named precious and a handsome husband :D

jJYyJUO.png
    VGTr4XB.png
    XuXYSCF.png
    ygOwMpu.png

ZjRDLWB.png
    dr3NwhJ.png

LwJ783R.png
    kKwD2lZ.png

hnw78Gf.png
    OunML57.png

He0TzIx.png
    Post edited by AndreaTheHero on
  • Options
    BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    So far I've given the Alexander Goth household a Bengal cat (because I thought they'd choose something expensive), and the Cassandra Goth household an Abyssinian I believe.
    The Pancakes will likely get a snooty cat for Eliza, and a goofy dog for Bob and the kids.
    I'm thinking of a doberman named Daisy for Straud manor.

Mostly I'm working through the households I've created first, and only giving pets to the premades that stand out as easy choices for now; not everyone will get them, but many will get at least one.
    I've made my selfsim family's cat and dog, but I'm stuck on my sister's household. My sister and her husband have a small rental plot that my brother and his kids live on, and the total in the household is now eight (once I add her new daughter in). So there's no room for her two cats unless I move my brother's family to a nearby plot. Decisions, decisions...

(Uh oh, better get back to work, the premades are getting antsy!)
    tCTe03l.png
  • Options
    ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    I turned into Oprah. "You get a pet, you get a pet, EVERYONE GETS A PET!" So yes quite a few have pets now. :D

same, lots of sims out walking their dogs now :D
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2017
    I gave Johnnie Zest a fox

11-15-17_1-53-37nbspPM.png

11-15-17_1-52-26nbspPM.png

11-15-17_1-53-02nbspPM.png

11-15-17_1-55-14nbspPM.png
  • Options
    AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    I gave Penny Pizzazz a maltese dog and Caleb&Lillith got a racoon. Eventually most of them will get pets. The only ones that won't have pets would be households of roommates like Summer, Travis and whatshername, Zoey and co. and all the other roommates.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited November 2017
    Hey ! check out this topic
    it's dedicated to the premades !
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/923450/the-premades-10-years-later/p1
    @MDianaSanders did a great job !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif