Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

need help, pet dirty with flies on him

lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
my sim adopted a dog, male adult golden retriever. had him two days and on the second night he ran away. no reason i can tell. gave lots of love and food. but he came back all dirty with fleas on him. i gave him a bath, but he still dirty with flies on him.

anyone know how to fix this?

Post edited by lizmac21 on

Comments

• Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    Take him to the vet. He has one of the sicknesses that cause him to stink lol
  • Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    sounds like a ... flea
  • Options
    katiee822katiee822 Posts: 19 Member
    I'm having the same problem with a cat I adopted! No option to cure anything at the vet!
  • Options
    AprilApril Posts: 59 Member
    It's probably fleas. You have to take him to the vet and get an exam and treatment then he will be all better.
  • Options
    MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    Maybe it's repugnitis? That can be cured at the vet. Could also be a skunk spray incident, but I'd think a bath would have helped with that and it should have disappeared on its own in an hour or two.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Take him to the vet.
    He must have flea's.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I had this. I just needed to wash my dogs & it was good.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    BreannaRiotBreannaRiot Posts: 106 Member
    I had a glitch in my game where my sim would forever wash the dog and he'd never get cleaned. If he is still dirty even after you've bathed him, and there are no options for treatment at the vet, I'd start with entering in testingcheats true into the cheat bar and then shift clicking the pet and clicking on "make happy". It fills their needs including hygiene. That's what I had to do for my pup when I encountered that problem (but leaving the lot and traveling somewhere fixed the glitch for me so I didn't have to use the cheat anymore). You can also maybe try resetting your dog to see if that works.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top