Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom paintings

Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
Ok. After trying the search function and looking for custom paintings and searching through 5 pages of results NOT for TS2, where is the folder where I can put my own pictures so my Sims can do custom paintings? I LOVED having cute pictures of my RL kids hanging on my Sims' walls.

Comments

• Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Go to documents -> EA Games -> Sims 2 UC -> Paintings. It is right under neighborhoods. Just put any pictures you want to custom paint in there, and they will be a option when you pick custom painting.
  • Options
    Thank you for your awesomeness! My painting Sim will now have some super cute pics of my kids when they were babies to paint!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    You can use the "Still Life" option and paint Sims or scenes without having to worry about having an old picture of the Sim. Once the Triangle View pops up you can move it to what you want them to paint.

Oh, it's great to paint older pictures of Sims that might not be there any more.. :)
  • Options
    That's some awesome information! Sadly, I did not name my city Sedona. I'm not a fan of the desert. I'm very happy with how Roseville is coming along. I think creating ones own city is one of the coolest and fun things to do. I wish I could get the camera swirl thing when it loads up but that's ok. I'm still very proud of my creation!
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,723 Member
    Rhiannon58 wrote: »
    That's some awesome information! Sadly, I did not name my city Sedona. I'm not a fan of the desert. I'm very happy with how Roseville is coming along. I think creating ones own city is one of the coolest and fun things to do. I wish I could get the camera swirl thing when it loads up but that's ok. I'm still very proud of my creation!

If you're still curious, you could always rename your neighborhood Sedona, check out the clip, and name it back. :) (though depending on the terrain the camera could clip, which looks kinda ugly)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. I think I shall just let it go. Not that big of a deal and everything is running so perfect. I want to keep it that way. I'll just zoom around my lovely city manually. :smiley: