The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hilarious C&D bug!

I had a fire start and my PET RACCOON came to the rescue! LOL! I really wish I got video clip of it but before I knew what had happened it was over!!!

tumblr_oz83lrjXrp1vlpz0do1_540.png

Comments

• Options
    Chomper88Chomper88 Posts: 32 Member
    That's hilarious!

Did he actually out out the fire?? Or just run and jump at it like that?
  • Options
    Chomper88Chomper88 Posts: 32 Member
    > @Chomper88 said:
    > That's hilarious!
    >
    > Did he actually out out the fire?? Or just run and jump at it like that?

Sorry I am new to this so I don't know how to edit. But I meant put out the fire haha not asking if he outed the fire.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Yes he stretched out and pulled out a fire hose to put it out all stretched out like the picture! You can edit the posts by clicking the symbol in top right.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    Yes he stretched out and pulled out a fire hose to put it out all stretched out like the picture! You can edit the posts by clicking the symbol in top right.

I guess the game wrongly assigned him the "Firefighter" trait LOL no seriously it seems like for a second the game though this Raccoon was a human! :smiley:
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Hah. weird.
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    ChuTanakaChuTanaka Posts: 7 New Member
    Well, my bug problems aren't hilarious at all, but I can't find a proper thread and I don't know how to start my own. Please let me know if there's a better place to post this.

Please help me, I really want to play this game.

Bought the game yesterday, updated and started the game.

-CREATE A SIM - I can't create a pet in the 'create a sim' section. I can use the EP hair and clothes for my sim, but there litteraly isn't a pet creator. Also, the 'customize sex' option has disappeared (not really related to cats and dogs, but it happened at the same time)
    -NEW TOWN - I can't visit, move, or even see it. It leads to a white screen I can't go back from.
    -PETS IN GAME - I can't interact with any pet. I see them, the relationship with them drops to all red without a reason, and I can't click on them. No menus, no interaction with items (eg. cat ball).
    -ADOPTING A PET - the adoption woman comes in, drops the pet, I don't even pay for it, the pet wanders around for a while then goes away. Can't interact with it, it doesn't appear in my family.
    -PET ITEMS - I can buy them from 'pre-built' rooms, but I don't have a 'pet items' section. If I manually search for the pet item it leads me to an empty pet items section. I can find and buy normal items from this EP but not directly meant for pets (sim bed, armchair, house cleaner)
    -Also, can't interact with my fridge anymore (and maybe some other items, didn't check since I basically just can't play)

Already deleted and re-installed cats and dogs
    Already restarted pc/origin/game several times
    I don't have any mod
    I had my files checked and fixed by origin
    Already checked for updates
    Computer requirements are met
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    @ChuTanaka

there is a bug section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-bugs-issues

about your problems
    what you could still try is repairing the game in Origin if you haven't

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    ChuTanakaChuTanaka Posts: 7 New Member
    Thank you!

Already tried, that's what I meant with 'had my files checked and fixed by origin' :/
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @ChuTanaka

Do you you have mods or cc? Many broke you need to pull them .
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    @ChuTanaka
    ChuTanaka wrote: »
    Thank you!

Already tried, that's what I meant with 'had my files checked and fixed by origin' :/

you should post in this thread since you have not enough posts (50 afaik) to open up your own thread
    Thread for new members to post game issues
    it's by @rosemow, she's a very friendly simmer & sure will try to help you there :smile:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    judeareennjudeareenn Posts: 41 Member
    my dog did that randomly. He walked to the table where my sim was eating and just did that then walked off
  • Options
    Jenna2376Jenna2376 Posts: 120 Member
    Oh, man! That's great! I love it, hilarious. Nothing better than a sims glitch!
  • Options
    figrollzxoxfigrollzxox Posts: 20 Member
    lol :D
    ☕️☕️☕️