Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim-Blender

NikkiKaur15NikkiKaur15 Posts: 477 Member
I can't change my townies and npc clothes casual i click on it but it wont, I did Plastic Surgery and that worked can some one please help

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Is it only their Casual clothes that don't change? Or is it any of their outfits?
  • Options
    its all of the outfits
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    Then they don't "own" any new outfits. They have to have purchased some in order to put on new clothes.
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    oh okey so how do i get townies and npc to buy clothes lol
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I use the clothingtool mod from MoreAwesomeThanYou (iirc since I've had it for ages) - put it on a community lot; plus the Control This Sims mod from modthesims-iirc. That way I can click on a Sim I'm not controlling and choose 'Control This Sim." Then use that Sim to pick new clothes.

If the mod isn't on a lot, I use the cheat - boolprop dormSpecificToolsDisabled false - and that will let me edit the community lot to add the mod (it's not a permanent lot modification) and then I can use it. :)
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    oh okey so how do i get townies and npc to buy clothes lol

You can use boolprop to give Sims clothes but might first have to make them the active Sim (while on your lot etc or even on community lots). There is an option to 'give outfit'.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone i will have a look at that :smiley: