Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Casting Call for Upcoming Sims 4 Story! *CLOSED*

Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
Hello, all!

I'm about to start a new story, which will follow the lives of high school teenagers.

With that being said, I'll need families with teenagers. Doesn't matter how many.

Guidelines
  • You are more than welcome to use CC. I'll need the links to them, of course.
  • I have all packs (and probably the new Cats and Dogs EP?)
  • Upload your families under the hashtag #VLHHigh
  • Backstories are not required, but are encouraged.
  • This is not a supernatural story, so no aliens and vampires please.
  • I'll keep this open until midnight, November 12th, 2017 or I get enough families.
sEgXZ52.jpg
Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
Post edited by Simslover163 on

Comments

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I will send you some later this evening. Getting ready to head out the door right now. So when I get home, I'll get on this. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I will send you some later this evening. Getting ready to head out the door right now. So when I get home, I'll get on this. :)

Awesome! Looking forward to your Sims! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Simslover163 I'm definitely sending you some! Just launching the game in a second!
  • Options
    @Simslover163 I'm definitely sending you some! Just launching the game in a second!

Great! Can't wait to see them!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    @Simslover163 Have uploaded the Crandall family, so here's their backstory!

Haven has always felt like she's unable to stand up to her twin sister. Devon's a rude and bratty girl with a way of bewitching boys and discarding them a week later, whereas Haven's always dreamt of finding true love, but not been able to find any. And anything Haven does, Devon knows about. She can't hide her diary safely without her sister finding it! And if her twin sister doesn't find it and mock her, her little sister Jessie, who resembles Devon more and more each day, is sure to find it and pass it around her friends. Haven truly feels alone, and she's fed up of it.

Desmond and his wife Alice are both ambitious people, who are determined to make their way to the top of the career ladder, and who don't pay enough attention to their older daughters to notice what's going on, instead lavishing love and attention on their youngest daughter and on their only son, who at two is the youngest in the family.

Will Haven finally stand up to her sister this year? And will the fallout be too much to handle?
  • Options
    @lilypadmeulin Wow, love the backstory! Thanks very much! I'll get them once I get into game!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    wendelynewendelyne Posts: 212 Member
    I made 2 families :) They don't have cc but show up as having it because I have default eyes.
  • Options
    wendelyne wrote: »
    I made 2 families :) They don't have cc but show up as having it because I have default eyes.

Will go get them! Thanks! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    I have uploaded the Wesley family for you. You will have to tick the modded button to find them. I have default eyes and use Kijiko lashes. If you need the lashes link, let me know and I will find it for you.

Ariel Wesley is the oldest child of Tabitha and Joshua Wesley. She has never had it easy in school and has often been picked on due to her mixed race. This has resulted her in becoming a depressed loner. She would rather stay home and read than she would hang out with other people. Most of her time is spent with her younger siblings.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    @Skcaga6 Thank you!! Yes, I'll need the link to the lashes, please :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'm interested. Give me a few days and I'll see what i can whip up.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited November 2017
    My Simself family children will age up to teenagers either November 11th or 12th from my #BuildNewcrest Challenge. If you end up having room for one more family, I'll let you use them.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    @Irishsong Take your time! No need to rush. Looking forward to seeing who you come up with!

@LegacySims2017 That would be great! Think about your Simself's family in an alternative universe! There's a chance that I may extend this casting call by a few days or so.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @LegacySims2017 That would be great! Think about your Simself's family in an alternative universe! There's a chance that I may extend this casting call by a few days or so.

Reserve me a spot then. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

Reserve me a spot then. :grimace:

Don't worry! I've reserved one for you :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    Kijiko lashes

They are used by a LOT of people so always great to have if you do casting calls.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    I have uploaded Peyton Stiles for you if you would like to use him. He also uses Kijiko eyelashes.

Peyton Stiles is a teenager living on his own. He grew up in foster care, but after his last placement, he knew that he could do better alone. His biological mother was a lady of the night who had been killed by one of her customers when Peyton was just a toddler. Since nobody knew who his father was, Peyton was thrown into the foster system. He had lived with 14 families in a 13 year period before he had enough and ran away.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    If you need more families, let me know and I'll make you more. I love making Sims for people to use.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Simslover163 - Oh I am interested in making a sim....now to put my thinking cap on...oh plum! it fell off again when I was laughing at a toilet joke told by the talking john and the darn thing got flushed away into the slimey, murky river that was once Willow Creek, now a desolate wasteland of crumbled houses....HOLD UP! .... oh right, make a sim ....
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    I have two families for you :)

The first is a version of my Simself and her family.

Name: Mai Family.
    Not really a backstory but: Charm is single mother to 4 children. Toddler Cadence is the least trouble of the four. The Triplets Khorus, Aria and Lyrix are still very close even though their personalities couldn't be more different.

Lyrix is the oldest by mere minutes but makes sure everyone is knows it. She is definitely the most mature and a bossy madam at that just ask Cadence the mess maker. She cant stand a messy house and is left tense at the sight of a dirty plate on the counter. Happiest in a clean, quiet space with a book in her hand.

Aria( Arr- ee- a) is a bit of a prankster at heart. She loves to drive friends and family insane with her fun unfiltered sense of humour. The life of the party Aria is happiest surrounded by friends having fun. a bit huge slob with a iron stomach not much can keep this girl down (except maybe the stubborn acne that refuses to clear up) .

Khorus (Kor-Us) is Mr confident. He always finds time for romance. Mr popular is never short of friends he's happy to join any club that will take him. his favourite saying is "A stranger is just a friend i'm yet to meet".
    alt_mai_fam.png

The second family is: The Gupta's

Background story: Bhavisana (baavi- saana) has lived with her Nanaji (Grandfather on her mother's Side) all her life ever since her mother passed away when she was a baby and her father remarried. (His new wife didn't want to care for another woman's child). She has been happy living with Nanaji Jawad caring for him as his health deteriorated with age. That was until her meathead cousin Kal turned up.

Kalbinder was sent to live with his Babaji (Paternal grandfather) after getting not one but three girls in his home town in trouble. Vain and with an inflated sense of self importance no one has been able to teach him to be respectful or responsible for his actions. His parents at their wits end have sent him to live with the only Person he listens to, His Grandfather. Will he learn the values he needs to be a honourable member of society or will he be a bad influence on his sensible cousin and continue to bring shame to the Gupta family name.
    Gupta_s.png
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    @Skcaga6 Thanks very much for the link to the lashes and another submission! :)

@SoulGal7 Lol!! :lol: I can't wait to see who you come up with!

@Charliimai Wow!! Beautiful families! Thanks!! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited November 2017
    @Simslover163 - Here's my teen and her...umm....family.

Name: Macy Johnson

Dear Diary Entry 33:
    Do you ever feel like you don't fit into your own family? Well, that's me. I have two sisters and they don't look like me in the slightest. In fact, they are gorgeous, popular and can dress themselves, whereas I can't even match a pair of socks. They do try to help me, but somehow, when I try to duplicate those make-up efforts they show me...well, disaster strikes. They, like my mother, were named after flowers. I, on the other hand, was named after a department store, where my mother went into labor with me. In fact, my whole family has dark hair, and I have blonde hair. How did this happen? My mother says that she thinks her great aunt Violet had blonde hair, but she wasn't sure. They all have the same interests, and can yak up a storm together. I have totally different interests. It's like I am from a different planet sometimes. Oh no, I am not an alien, or anything like that. But they are from planet fantasy land and I am from planet reality. My parents? Oh, they don't care about my little "oh woe is me" tales. They are too busy working and making simoleons to really worry about if I feel I fit in or not. They call it teenage angst. Yah, well, how can it be called teenage angst if I've had it all my life? Explain that one!

Hey, if you don't believe me, have a look at these pictures yourself.

Here is one of me. I actually thought I looked pretty good in this shot....well...ok...maybe the dress is nice. I did borrow it from my sister, Jasmine. Shhh....don't tell her.
    34p0vpd.png

Ok, here they are. You see what I mean? Do you even see the slightest resemblance? The nose perhaps?
    ear1xk.png

And here is my family. I told you. I just don't fit in. Maybe someday....somewhere....I will fit in.
    2lviadx.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I'll post a family this week!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Wow, what a great family!! Thank you!! :)

@pammiechick Hooray!!! Looking forward to it! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @Simslover163 - Here's my teen and her...umm....family.

Name: Macy Johnson

Dear Diary Entry 33:
    Do you ever feel like you don't fit into your own family? Well, that's me. I have two sisters and they don't look like me in the slightest. In fact, they are gorgeous, popular and can dress themselves, whereas I can't even match a pair of socks. They do try to help me, but somehow, when I try to duplicate those make-up efforts they show me...well, disaster strikes. They, like my mother, were named after flowers. I, on the other hand, was named after a department store, where my mother went into labor with me. In fact, my whole family has dark hair, and I have blonde hair. How did this happen? My mother says that she thinks her great aunt Violet had blonde hair, but she wasn't sure. They all have the same interests, and can yak up a storm together. I have totally different interests. It's like I am from a different planet sometimes. Oh no, I am not an alien, or anything like that. But they are from planet fantasy land and I am from planet reality. My parents? Oh, they don't care about my little "oh woe is me" tales. They are too busy working and making simoleons to really worry about if I feel I fit in or not. They call it teenage angst. Yah, well, how can it be called teenage angst if I've had it all my life? Explain that one!

Hey, if you don't believe me, have a look at these pictures yourself.

Here is one of me. I actually thought I looked pretty good in this shot....well...ok...maybe the dress is nice. I did borrow it from my sister, Jasmine. Shhh....don't tell her.
    34p0vpd.png

Ok, here they are. You see what I mean? Do you even see the slightest resemblance? The nose perhaps?
    ear1xk.png

And here is my family. I told you. I just don't fit in. Maybe someday....somewhere....I will fit in.
    2lviadx.png

Sounds like a Sarah Dessen book i read in middle school.
    jzZP0sJ.png