Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

1495051525355...Next

Comments

• Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    sims4eva wrote: »
    For some reason I feel like Farrah's mystery man is Mr. Taylor. Because they seem to have similar interests, and it would tie up the whole "Tyler/Tyler" package nicely.
    [\spoiler]

Edited (twice) because I'm a failure at using bbcode

That would really be possible! :o And explain why she hasn't introduced him yet. I mean, it would be a bit difficult...
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Sterretjeee Good to know that some messages even reach their aim without being sent :D

Now, for the ( <3<3<3 ) chapter.
    Somehow the whole situation reminded me of "Life is Strange", do you know that game? A course which is only attended because of the goodlooking teacher and a protagonist who is actually interested in the subject. XD Let's hope Margo won't face so many problems :s
    There are two Taylors, haha :D Although it's somewhat weird that the boy steps up to a girl knowing he has a date with another. But, well we're still pretty much at the beginning of this gen so I expect everything to develop with time...

@MrsRacooney I definitely know Life Is Strange and I'm solemnly flattered that you see resemblance! I adored that game! Luckily Margo's life won't be that messed up! And neither is Mister Taylor that messed up!
    The two Taylors were, somewhat convenient. The name similarity a total coincidence as they were created by my dear fellow Reading circle members @Maladi777 and @leeuska1 :)
    Taylor is friends with Margo, for now we can assume his interest in her is only friendly :)
    Oh, poor Margo... :/ But Taylor isn't the only guy in Universe, so... just look around ;)

@roseinblack69 Margo could definitely look around a little more! Know some good optometrist? :lol:
    mypalsim1 wrote: »
    Taylor Taylor Taylor. These darn Taylors are everywhere.
    Oh. Wait. Taylor is the last name that happened to occur in my legacy. Drat! The epidemic continues! Next thing you know, it'll be a Graham/Grayson thing. Oh! Wait! Noooooooooooo!!!!!! *jumps off cliff*

*lands in water*

I live!

I think it's great that Margo is determined to pay attention in class. It's too bad that she can't sit in the front. I know how that feels, and some students really suffer by sitting in the back, students like me. I have a legal right to ask for a seat in the front, but I don't usually have to pull that out because most everyone likes to sit in the back. So that's rarely a problem. Maybe if she went up to talk to Mr. Taylor that he'd be able to work something out with her. Maybe give her private tutoring sessions... :)

@mypalsim1 Taylor will rule the world! :lol: Maybe Scott Taylor is secretly related jk ;)
    We actually have a Graham too! :lol:

I usually sit at front too, as it makes ignoring the noise so much easier. Margo wasn't that lucky, Mister Taylor would be glad to tutor her. But the poor girl already has rumors going on about the two of them. She wouldn't dare!
    kaycee39 wrote: »
    So happy to see this update, I now have tears of joy rather than sorrow for the absence of this wonderful legacy

@Kaycee39 Awh, don't cry! Whether it's for an update of absence! Thank you for the flattery <3
    For some reason I feel like Farrah's mystery man is Mr. Taylor. Because they seem to have similar interests, and it would tie up the whole "Tyler/Tyler" package nicely.
    [\spoiler]

[\spoiler]

That would really be possible! :o And explain why she hasn't introduced him yet. I mean, it would be a bit difficult...

@sims4eva
    Well, I wouldn't want to spoil anything, but I absolutely adore that you took time to try and figure it out! Who knows just how right you might or might not be ;)

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited September 2017
    @Sterretjeee You should update more often (look who's talking, haha). I miss your legacy.

@MrsRacooney Omg, you are absolutely right, the situation looks very similar to Life Is Strange. I like it.

You shouldn't have mentioned the possibility of Mr. Taylor being Farrah's secret boyfriend, because as of now I totally SHIP IT! :D Great update. We need more. Teenage years are always so interesting to read.

Edit: We need to have a ship name. Some would be very awkward considerring one of the names starts with Far... and the other ending with ...t, anyway, what about Scorrah?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    abbyblueflowerabbyblueflower Posts: 15 Member
    Nice Challenge.
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Sterretjeee You should update more often (look who's talking, haha). I miss your legacy.

Nothing to add to both points, ha! :D

@Maladi777 If Mr Taylor proved to be a Jefferson with a secret photo room in his basement the legacy would turn into some kind of "No Stars Over Uptown". Not sure yet if I could bear that. :D
    However, I find @sims4eva 's idea rather interesting. Would also vote for Scorrah considering the other possibility :#
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options

@MrsRacooney Omg, you are absolutely right, the situation looks very similar to Life Is Strange. I like it.

You shouldn't have mentioned the possibility of Mr. Taylor being Farrah's secret boyfriend, because as of now I totally SHIP IT! :D Great update. We need more. Teenage years are always so interesting to read.

Edit: We need to have a ship name. Some would be very awkward considerring one of the names starts with Far... and the other ending with ...t, anyway, what about Scorrah?
    @Maladi777 I'm working on the new episode, so I hope to fulfill that desire soon ;) You should promise to do the same :lol:

Mr Taylor and Farrah.. Farrah and Mr. Taylor.. Who knows I might have something in store for them, I have planned both their stories out already so you'll see soon! Margo and Graham will stay teenagers for a while :)

I like Scorrah! The other possibility is.. Better not considered a possibility at all :flushed::lol:
    Nice Challenge.
    @abbyblueflower Thank you for reading and commenting! <3

@Maladi777 If Mr Taylor proved to be a Jefferson with a secret photo room in his basement the legacy would turn into some kind of "No Stars Over Uptown". Not sure yet if I could bear that. :D
    However, I find @sims4eva 's idea rather interesting. Would also vote for Scorrah considering the other possibility :#
    @MrsRacooney Luckily Mr Taylor is a creative writing teacher, not a photography teacher. Who knows what his other hobbies might include, though :lol:
    Googled "No Stars Over Uptown" real quick and my interest is peeked :)
    Woohoo, team Scorrah :lol:
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

@Maladi777 I'm working on the new episode, so I hope to fulfill that desire soon ;) You should promise to do the same :lol:

Mr Taylor and Farrah.. Farrah and Mr. Taylor.. Who knows I might have something in store for them, I have planned both their stories out already so you'll see soon! Margo and Graham will stay teenagers for a while :)

I like Scorrah! The other possibility is.. Better not considered a possibility at all :flushed::lol:
    Nice Challenge.
    @abbyblueflower Thank you for reading and commenting! <3

@MrsRacooney Luckily Mr Taylor is a creative writing teacher, not a photography teacher. Who knows what his other hobbies might include, though :lol:
    Googled "No Stars Over Uptown" real quick and my interest is peeked :)
    Woohoo, team Scorrah :lol:

Does anyone want to give Sterretjeee a warning about Uptown?
  • Options
    BethTS4BethTS4 Posts: 111 Member
    OMG I just finished reading this story (took me 2 days only) and I LOVE IT!! I hope there will be more chapters!
    I'm currently working on a Build Newcrest story too and your thread was the first that came up in my google search. You are such a talented writer.
    NGNB-8EuRwCJ0he-_czY2g.png
  • Options
    BethTS4 wrote: »
    OMG I just finished reading this story (took me 2 days only) and I LOVE IT!! I hope there will be more chapters!
    I'm currently working on a Build Newcrest story too and your thread was the first that came up in my google search. You are such a talented writer.

@BethTS4 Thank you soo soooo sooooo much! New readers and sweet comments always warm up my heart! I can't say the Grace's haven't been neglected a little, but I just started Uni and it's tough. They do take up a big part of my mind, though and I might post a little filler after PETS has released until I'll be able to write again! I can only hope you'll have the patience <3
  • Options
    BethTS4 wrote: »

@BethTS4 Thank you soo soooo sooooo much! New readers and sweet comments always warm up my heart! I can't say the Grace's haven't been neglected a little, but I just started Uni and it's tough. They do take up a big part of my mind, though and I might post a little filler after PETS has released until I'll be able to write again! I can only hope you'll have the patience <3

Oh yes, I can relate, UNI is tough indeed. I'm glad you'll continue this amazing story. <3
  • Options
    But I see you have another story, I'll read that until the new chapter. :P
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    We will wait patiently for the update. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Yes, wait and drink tea. *anyone interested in a cup themselves?*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Awh you guys, those comments made me tear up a little! <3
  • Options
    We... still have tea, if you want to ;) Enough for the Graces as well!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26