Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 has several years left?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I think it might last until 2020 imo.
  • Options
    umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    long live tha sims 4 [i allso guess itll be round 2020 before we see anythin a tha sims 5]
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    My believe is 2020 is when Sims 4 will be done. That might be a very good guess.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    This will be 2020:

1y5ynl.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    long live tha sims 4 [i allso guess itll be round 2020 before we see anythin a tha sims 5]

Im ok with that.
  • Options
    YvinatorEliteYvinatorElite Posts: 97 Member
    I think The Sims 4 will last until the early 2020s, with the free updates improving the game they can easily update the graphics as well (like they did with the lighting/shaders), this would give them a lot longer. so maybe 4/5 years until The Sims 5 is announced?
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I won't be jumping to The Sims 5 bandwagon anytime soon. After now 3 cycles of waiting for content like weather, pets and vampires to be released I think I am finished with the serial installment cycle. I'll be playing The Sims 4 until if and/or when The Sims 5 has the content that interests me. No more of this purchasing the game and waiting several years for things that I find necessary. It was new and exciting with The Sims, but with the successive three sequels that tee shirt has lost its appeal.
  • Options
    ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    2022 for sims 5.