Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking forward to Cats and Dogs expansion!

rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,341 Member
Well, I'm looking forward to the upcoming Cats and Dogs expansion. The pets expansion was actually one of the expansions I never did have in Sims 3, so this is going to be a quite new for me. It will be nice to get my little buddy Tigger into Sim land! :D The trailer previews look really great too. I wonder if they are going to expand on different types of pets in the future such as fish, turtles, horses, etc. I think that would be great too.

Comments

• Options
    Zango11Zango11 Posts: 133 Member
    I am SO excited for pets too! Can't wait to make my lil Alfie in the sims! I didn't get pets for Sims 3 which I kinda regret. But I loved Sims 2 pets- loved the way they could have jobs as well haha
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Well, we already have fish. I have a lovely vampire squid in a bowl which I procured from Forgotten Hollow.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Well, we already have fish. I have a lovely vampire squid in a bowl which I procured from Forgotten Hollow.

We are getting a new aquarium with C&D though.
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I can't wait to play around with CAP and the breed mixer. It looks so awesome.
  • Options
    ToastyChanToastyChan Posts: 153 Member
    I'm super excited, too! The only problem I have though is that I'm so hyped for C&D that I can't bring myself to play TS4 without this EP anymore...
    "I've always loved the M35-Mako. It's got a heart, you know?" - James Vega

Simblr: witchybot.tumblr.com
    EA ID: KaKaPeuPeu
  • Options
    dragonkiwiidragonkiwii Posts: 124 Member
    So excited also! I can't wait to make my dog, Lily, if I get it. She is a mix, so I hope they have the breed I need!
    Also, anyone know if there are foxes in the expansion pack? I think I saw one in the trailer.
    i like anime and stuff
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    ToastyChan wrote: »
    I'm super excited, too! The only problem I have though is that I'm so hyped for C&D that I can't bring myself to play TS4 without this EP anymore...

Same. I’ve tried but can’t be inspired for anything til pets releases. So many good b&b objects.

Salty overwatch will have to do for now
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I'm super excited as well! I think it's going to be a fantastic addition to the game!
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    I'm excited too but kind of bummed there is no dog houses.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm looking forward to the streams of C&D. I'm hoping they are definitely better than 3 because I hardly used pets in 3 after watching animations a few times.

I don't care so much about CAP and the stencils and things as that is not something I will use. ( no flowers on my pets) I'm more curious to see how sims and pets get along. And also very curious about BB as a world and hopefully new venues. ( no more bars EA)
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    I am also very hyped for this EP! I cant find motivation to play without it also, so just playing other stuff and what not while waiting, I already pre-ordered it and everything, so should be great, looking forward to the streams and what not also. ^^
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    vossthebossvosstheboss Posts: 67 Member
    I am also looking forward to this pack! I also like that we don't control them I always felt so busy and like I was constantly making my pets do things and checking on them in the Sims 3 Pets, but with C&D it'll feel more like having real pets (in my opinion)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I can't pre order it due to not having a credit card so hoping it comes to stores.
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I've been waiting for this pack ever since the Sims 4 base game was announced! Now that it's so close it somehow just feels even further away lol. I've got so many pet ideas just waiting in the wings, ugh... Guess I can try to pass the time by getting my world set up!

I for one am thinking there may be a "small animals" pack in the future -- perhaps as one of the smaller stuff packs, and maybe even some kind of farm-themed game pack as well! That's...what I'm hoping for anyway!~
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    msbeckycat wrote: »
    I can't pre order it due to not having a credit card so hoping it comes to stores.

You could always buy an origin card from a game store and use it to pre order.
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I can't wait for the livestreams, especially the one on November 2nd! We'll get a good glimpse of the world, the new items and a portion of the gameplay. And I truly hope they'll answer a lot of the players' questions, because I've seen so many good questions here in the forums and it'd be a shame if they weren't answered. Anyway, happy Simming until then, friends!
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    SeaSide wrote: »
    So excited also! I can't wait to make my dog, Lily, if I get it. She is a mix, so I hope they have the breed I need!
    Also, anyone know if there are foxes in the expansion pack? I think I saw one in the trailer.

Yes there are foxes and raccoons, in addition to cats and dogs.
  • Options
    GamingThesimsGamingThesims Posts: 4 New Member
    I can't wait, only 17 more days left i'm dreading!!
  • Options
    SunshineSimmmerSunshineSimmmer Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="ToastyChan;c-16101402"]I'm super excited, too! The only problem I have though is that I'm so hyped for C&D that I can't bring myself to play TS4 without this EP anymore...[/quote]

This is me exactly. I hardly play anymore and if i do its for an hour at most. I need this expansion.
  • Options
    fruitsmisfruitsmis Posts: 82 Member
    I'm so excited!! until I had a glance at a calendar... still so far away. *sigh*

I only seem to have time to play on the weekends... however, everytime I do play I can't stop thinking about having pets!
  • Options
    Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    edited October 2017
    Im switching to console permanently so im going to have to wait even longer for the pack! Hopefully we get it on console soon . It looks amazing, pets look the best they ever have, the new cas items look great especially the mens clothes and the female curly hairs!!
  • Options
    ToastyChanToastyChan Posts: 153 Member

Same. I’ve tried but can’t be inspired for anything til pets releases. So many good b&b objects.

Same, luckily Halloween Terror's on right now, but The Sims comunity is so much more positive tho.
    "I've always loved the M35-Mako. It's got a heart, you know?" - James Vega

Simblr: witchybot.tumblr.com
    EA ID: KaKaPeuPeu
  • Options

Same, luckily Halloween Terror's on right now, but The Sims comunity is so much more positive tho.

we can play sometime if you'd like! I don't take it too seriously just try to have fun. If anyone has it and wants to play and relieve some PEPS feel free to add me :) battle tag is finkployd#1434