Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

According to Sims wiki laundry stuff is next

De5QZh5.png

So laundry stuff will come after pets which is set to 2018 ? that means no game pack in December?

Comments

• Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I feel like this could possibly just be because we know about laundry stuff. *shrugs*
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    We already got the quarterly teaser, and the only thing mentioned there was C&D, so we probably won't get a pack in December.

Also, some promotional materials on Laundry Day refer to it as SP13 IIRC, so there probably isn't any SP between Toddler Stuff (the 12th) and that.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    We already know there's nothing else this quarter. Only Cats and Dogs is coming out. Laundry Stuff will be the next stuff pack but it might not be the next DLC as there is the potential for a game pack to be released in January or February next year.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    We already got the quarterly teaser, and the only thing mentioned there was C&D, so we probably won't get a pack in December.

Also, some promotional materials on Laundry Day refer to it as SP13 IIRC, so there probably isn't any SP between Toddler Stuff (the 12th) and that.
    Without the celebrity pack! Oh my god! :(
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    All in good time. ;)

Or IDK. It depends on whether they want to do it. But surely there's a market for it.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited October 2017
    I predict Laundry is released in a month that begins with the letter A.
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Without the celebrity pack! Oh my god! :(

Who said anything about a celebrity pack?
  • Options
    Vee_SamVee_Sam Posts: 54 Member
    They said that there will not be any game pack or stuff pack releases for this year. But there was talk about a free pack being available for download. They said that it only appears if you have the grim's guitar. Or it will appear when you have the guitar. But I don't know. Nothing has been confirmed yet.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Isn't this just guessing though?
    giphy_1.gif