Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To Cats & Dogs (Cats and Dogs Is Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I am happy that we get news, but was hoping for something else than CAP. I just feel like we know most of it already and the rest can be left for exploring. I would rather get info on gameplay or the town.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited October 2017
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    So it's confirmed that there is going to be multiple livestreams so I'm guessing the first livestream will be on CAP and then should we expect a trailer before or after the livestream?

I think they should combine CAP with New CAS assets in a Livestream.

I think they're doing that because there's probably so much in CAP alone that they need to do a livestream of its own. CAS is usually very extensive in EPs anyway due to the clothing, accessories, hairstyles, traits and aspirations. So that's my theory on why there are two separate ones.

Their doing CAS today as well.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I wannnnaaa know all about the CAS stuff!! Can't wait.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    edited October 2017
    So it's confirmed that there is going to be multiple livestreams so I'm guessing the first livestream will be on CAP and then should we expect a trailer before or after the livestream?

I think they should combine CAP with New CAS assets in a Livestream.

Simscommunity said that they are allowed to give new cap and cas info today, when the embargo ends

Edit: oops just saw your reply lol
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2017

There will be multiple Maxis livestreams, yes. We have not been told what they will be on or when they will start, only that there will be more than one. The CAP vids etc. coming out later today are not from Maxis, they're from Simmers who attended SimsCamp.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    Do we know what time it ends?!?!!!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited October 2017
    Do we know what time it ends?!?!!!
    i missed the livestream.

There wasn't a Maxis livestream. What there is today is Simmers releasing their own YouTube videos etc. SimsVIP has a list of all of them, IIRC.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    i missed the livestream.

There wasn't a Maxis livestream. What there is today is Simmers releasing their own YouTube videos etc. SimsVIP has a list of all of them, IIRC.

oh good i saw those. i get confused because i know the embargos get lifted but not when

thank you.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited October 2017
    There is a new trailer coming tomorrow!!! =)
    And you get a slightly better view of Brindleton Bay here <3

• Options
    But seriously this world looks awmazing <3 Can't wait for tomorrow
    http://simscommunity.info/2017/10/09/the-sims-4-cats-dogs-hq-shots-of-brindleton-bay/
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    CAS video is online!! :):) #sorryforspamming

http://simscommunity.info/2017/10/09/the-sims-4-cats-dogs-exclusive-create-a-sim-overview/

ETA after watching: there is sooo much CAS stuff, I didn't really expect this lol and it all looks sooo good too :D I do wonder though if there's anything for kids/tods?
    Post edited by SimTrippy on
  • Options
    @SimTrippy toddlers get at least two outfits I’ve seen in two videos
  • Options
    Aww thx for that info @Invisibleaes ! #excited

Is it Nov. 10 already? Is it?
  • Options
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Right? The PEPS is strong for this EP soon I may not be able to play at all without it!
  • Options

Right? The PEPS is strong for this EP soon I may not be able to play at all without it!

I knooooooooow it's getting worse by the day haha. It's the first and only EP I've pre-ordered :D And in all my saves I'm starting to get to the point where I'm thinking "no wait, hang on, you still have to be a teen / YA / alive by the time pets comes out, cause I got this whole story planned out for you, but now your previous gen is already starting to die out on me, nooooo" (I get a little dramatic sometimes). So it better be November reaal fast, or I'll just have to bring this entire family back from the dead (or start a new one just for BB). Also the CAS, omg <3 finally there are clothes in the sims I'd actually wear!! :D
  • Options

I knooooooooow it's getting worse by the day haha. It's the first and only EP I've pre-ordered :D And in all my saves I'm starting to get to the point where I'm thinking "no wait, hang on, you still have to be a teen / YA / alive by the time pets comes out, cause I got this whole story planned out for you, but now your previous gen is already starting to die out on me, nooooo" (I get a little dramatic sometimes). So it better be November reaal fast, or I'll just have to bring this entire family back from the dead (or start a new one just for BB). Also the CAS, omg <3 finally there are clothes in the sims I'd actually wear!! :D

Lol I’m doing the exact same thing! I keep making new saves to go muck about in! And building my last house was actually decent sized until the let’s try for kid 3 sims go to rotate to her brother and come back to have 3, 4, and 5!
  • Options
    Lol ouch :D Good luck with all the tods :flushed:
  • Options
    Lol ouch :D Good luck with all the tods :flushed:
    Right? I as like oh no time to save and quit for the night! I might prematurely age up the eldest kid into a teen to help out...all the skills too...XD
  • Options
    i made a new couple who i'm suprised don't have kids everytime i blink their naked and doing stuff.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I love CAS and CAP!
    I can't wait to get my hands on it.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    RacodyRacody Posts: 15 Member
    Anyone know if they already have any image of Yorkshire in the expansion? *-*
  • Options
    Racody wrote: »
    I think I saw one...
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Racody wrote: »

Not sure about any images but I know that's definitely a confirmed breed (https://simsvip.com/2017/10/09/sims-4-cats-dogs-complete-list-pet-breeds-170/)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    31 Days!!!!!

1 Month Away!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top