Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grim’s Ghoulish Guitar Item

I didn’t know about it and maybe some others don’t either, but I just found this offer on the Sims.com on the News tab. If you update your email address and opt in for email you get the Grim Guitar for your game. I had to update my email preferences to get it. It’s really cool.

Comments

• Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Glad you found it. It is an item some of my Sims do enjoy , I like the smoke myself.
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    edited October 2017
    The smoke is cool and the glowing red eyes!
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I love that guitar!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I got it but to be honest, I've been afraid to let my simmies use it. Its Grimm's after all. There's no tricks to it like if your sim is plum at guitar they'll die or anything?
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    I got it but to be honest, I've been afraid to let my simmies use it. Its Grimm's after all. There's no tricks to it like if your sim is plum at guitar they'll die or anything?
    Don't think so. Pretty sure it's just a re-skinned guitar with some grimmy-like visual effects.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    Nope, like @Triplis said, just some cool Grim effects. The Sim I had buy it has Grim on speed dial.
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    I like the smoke and the eyes too. But I don't like the deep rumbling sound effect that comes with it. Kinda ruins the song they're playing.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I enjoy it - kinda wish they made it an electric guitar though.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    It's an awesome guitar, I love it.
  • Options
    gabythesimslovergabythesimslover Posts: 146 Member
    I discovered it recently myself, thought it was super cool!
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Wow, thank you! That's so rad; it's the most "rock and roll" of all the guitars available. Wooo!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Wow, thank you! That's so rad; it's the most "rock and roll" of all the guitars available. Wooo!

That is exactly why I shared it. I thought it was way cool too! I kind of felt like an idiot for just now finding it, but then thought maybe others hadn't found it too so why not share it.
  • Options
    AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    I found out about it months ago. It makes me miss electric guitars.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    What guitar?
  • Options
    BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    Ooh I'll have a look into it when I get home, thank you! :blush:
  • Options
    What guitar?

I explained it in my OP. Please read it it again.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Awesome. I'm glad to know my simmies can use it without fear of odd deaths or needing to duel against Grimmy or anything :D
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    Awesome. I'm glad to know my simmies can use it without fear of odd deaths or needing to duel against Grimmy or anything :D

Although, that would have been an awesome way to summon Grim to discuss Grilled Cheese for that Aspiration.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    When vampires dropped, I created a bunch of Anne Rice vampires for my vampire story lines. I gave Lestat Grim's guitar so he could be that rock star he's dreamed of becoming. Love the effects.
  • Options
    aloadaialoadai Posts: 51 Member
    Thanks OP! Always wondered if this was some limited item from when the game was released
  • Options
    LemotheLemonLemotheLemon Posts: 6 New Member
    Neat! Thanks for the headsup!
  • Options
    Gabby209Gabby209 Posts: 2 New Member
    How do i get the ghoulish guitar for ps4 ? I tried doing what it said but it led me to orgin i didnt see an option for ps4 ?
  • Options
    TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    The guitar is cool, but to me it's REALLY lame and sort of stupid that an ELECTRIC guitar sounds like an acoustic pffft lol Unless they recently fixed it recently to sound like a proper electric guitar that is...but that's doubtful It's still a great looking item and I have it in my Sims' music room near the bar.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    My Metal sims always use that guitar, though I wish it were an electric guitar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.