Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the best Lifetime Wish for Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor?

Any ideas?

Maybe one of those:

for Mortimer:

- Renaissance Sim
- Descendant of Da Vinci
- Seasoned Traveler
- Great Explorer
- World Class Gallery
- Distinguished Director

and for Bella:

- Super Popular
- Superstar Actor
- Fashion Phenomenon

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @therealsunsetvalley: Mortimer, I would pick Renaissance sim and for Bella Super popular
    :) Smile!

• Options
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @therealsunsetvalley: Mortimer, I would pick Renaissance sim and for Bella Super popular

Thank you, that's what I'm thinking too. But I gave Mortimer Adventurous trait, so he's gonna travel a lot anyway.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    To divorce! I would never allow the beautiful Mortimer Goth to go near that girl!
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    lip surgery for Bella! ;)
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    To divorce! I would never allow the beautiful Mortimer Goth to go near that girl!

They're Royals and I must provide Cassandra and Alexander safely to this Sunset Valley World.
  • Options
    therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    edited February 2017

I actually consider make her breasts bigger! :wink:
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member

I actually consider make her breasts bigger! :wink:

Will that divert attention away from her lips? ;)
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2017
    Or you could just skip all the Bella nonsense all together and let Mortimer get with a real sim woman.You are a SV fan but are not using the best SV female townie *Cough* she is buried in the graveyard *Cough* best looking SV premade female.

Ole Morty needs some ghost lovin

Screenshot-6472_zps7xew1qps.jpg

Screenshot-5897_zpswgoeqcae.jpg

Screenshot-4830_zpsuy98dzao.jpg

Plus he is a Goth his whole backyard is full of dead bodies anyway,she should be right up his alley.Poor kids house is more haunted than the one in Poltergeist.It's a wonder he hasn't been strangled by a stuffed clown.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Or you could just skip all the Bella nonsense all together and let Mortimer get with a real sim woman.You are a SV fan but are not using the best SV female townie *Cough* she is buried in the graveyard *Cough* best looking SV premade female.

Ole Morty needs some ghost lovin

Screenshot-5897_zpswgoeqcae.jpg

Actually I could see Mortimer with her only if she's Evil with Gold Digger Lifetime Wish ;)
  • Options
    Whether you get them together or not, Morty could have Renaissance Sim or Creature Robot Cross Breeder, while Bella could have Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous. I think that those are the ones that make more sense for them lore-wise. Of course, in TS3 they often grow up very differently than their TS1 or TS2 self.

I don't know if @therealsunsetvalley is resurrecting ghosts (or deaging\cloning older sims) but. It could happen in the future.

Thank's for ideas. Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous makes a lot of sense.

I havent resurrected ghosts, deaged or cloning yet but it could happen in the future!
  • Options
    With base game only Renaissance Sim & Super Popular are perfect.

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Screenshot-42.jpg

Are they still perfect with all the content?

Screenshot-26.jpg
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Mikezumi
    @CravenLestat

Guys, it's not about how she looks. The reason I ship them is because they've been best friends since childhood. What's the prettiest girl in the world if she doesn't treat you nice? And who better to be in love with than your best friend, someone who gets you, who will always be there for you? Think about that.
  • Options
    Whether you get them together or not, Morty could have Renaissance Sim or Creature Robot Cross Breeder, while Bella could have Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous. I think that those are the ones that make more sense for them lore-wise. Of course, in TS3 they often grow up very differently than their TS1 or TS2 self.

I followed your advice and gave Bella Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous LTW :smile:
  • Options

Yup. Bella may not be famous in-universe, but she likely wants to be. (Canonically, she is the most elegant and fit sim.) The Goth family is rich and the Bachelor family is also kinda rich but living in middle class part of town.

Yes, and I don't have that LTW in my The Real Sunset Valley game yet, so it fits. Expecially since Goths own only one investment for now, which is Theater (I couldn't let Altos buy it before them, culture and art is meant for Goths), and I want Bella to work in Film career (celebrity whould follow that idea), so they can buy Plumbob Pictures Backlot in the future, which is placed between Altos (owners of Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner, Little Corsican Bistro, EverFresh Delights Supermarket, Divisadero Budget Books and Outstanding Citizen Warehouse Corp.) and Landgraabs (Partners, but soon owners of Landgraab Industries Science Facility, Llama Memorial Stadium, Sharma Day Spa, Doo Peas Corporate Towers and Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital). My only concern with Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous for Bella was the icon shows Simoleon and it's quite shallow LTW, but maybe Bella isn't as deep as i pictured her before (I gave her Dramatic trait when she was teen). I really want to make her as iconic as she can be in my universe, and Super Popular is to common LTW in my game (10 Sims have it already), so being celebrity fits more for me (she's Good, so I hope some charity work will reduce shallowness of her life, haha, and gave her more deep vibe and be more meaningfull).

As for Mortimer I gave him Renaissance Sim, but he will work in Science.

I still need to choose Sims from my game for those LTW I was considering for Mortimer besides Renaissance Sim, which were Descendant of Da Vinci, Seasoned Traveler, Great Explorer, World Class Gallery and Distinguished Director, because I don't have them yet too.
  • Options

I think some LTWs could be shared between sims, but they could work on it different ways. For example both Susan and Cycl0n3 have the chess LTW.

Yes, many Sims share LTWs in my game and I play with different aproach to them, but I would like to play with the new ones as well, so I give new traits to born in my game Sims or to those who grow up.
  • Options

I think some LTWs could be shared between sims, but they could work on it different ways. For example both Susan and Cycl0n3 have the chess LTW.

Yes, many Sims share LTWs in my game and I play with different aproach to them, but I would like to play with the new ones as well, so I give new traits to born in my game Sims or to those who grow up.

Then again many of those sims have specific aspirations in TS2, but still you're going by TS3 not 1 or 2 or 4. In fact you only insert the TS1\TS2\TS4 sims that were in TS3.

Yes, by new traits, I meant new traits from EPs to make my Sunset Valley Sims updated :smile:

I do want to be as close as possible to TS2 as the game starts, that was my storyline idea (scenario, script, screenplay) from the beginning. As it is TS3 and Sunset Valley is an open universe itself I play with TS3 Sims (Bunches, Wainwrights, Lums ...) like as important main characters as TS2 Sims from my story back then. It's new game, new play so I take inspirations from 1,2, and even 4 which I haven't even play (Mortimer LTW). I just love TS3 as much as I love TS2, or even more :wink:

My screenshots from TS2 were only for me, but I share my story from TS3 online. So my TS 2 game was beta for The Real Sunset Valley.
  • Options

You will be close to TS2, I bet. Just with many other sims that descend from TS3 ones. You could even remake some of them in TS4 if you want.

Hehe, I don't plan to go to TS4 as I prefer spend that time in TS3 universe. But never say never.
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Any ideas?

Maybe one of those:

for Mortimer:

- Renaissance Sim
    - Descendant of Da Vinci
    - Seasoned Traveler
    - Great Explorer
    - World Class Gallery
    - Distinguished Director

and for Bella:

- Super Popular
    - Superstar Actor
    - Fashion Phenomenon

Any Ideas?

In my opinion Mortimer should have artistic aspirations, I see him as a painter or a magician (I don't know, the last one is probably effected by his looks in the sims 4). Anyways I would pick anything that drives him to paint / perform as mentioned.

Regarding Bella I totally changed her traits and looks in my game so that's probably not relevant but in my game she had the world renowed surgion aspiation.