Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Operating Room Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Votes:
    Silent: Broncos, Shan
    Bella: Tribbo
    Tribbo: Bella
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    vote: bella

just a feeling

also due to how she didn't seem to care that floppy could have been a vt. even though she did feel floppy was scum (as did i), when floppy claimed vt bella acted as though it didn't matter. it does matter if a vt is killed because they are town and townies need to survive, whether they are powerless or not.

I ignored her claim because I didn't feel it was truthful. If she had claimed doctor, I might've thought otherwise. Sorry is the fact that I'm a VT and said it doesn't matter.

Vote: Tribbo not because she voted for me, but because she was inactive and could very possibly be mafia, since nightkills aren't going through. I highly doubt our doctors are just that good.

I would like to hear from our doctors, though.

i'm not mafia. i'm vt.

i don't know what to say to this since, mainly, why i am voting for you is simply due to my gut feeling. my vote will remain because my gut feeling persists; recently, i have been more correct in my readings of people. in the looney tunes game, which was not so long ago, sonschi and dekay arose my suspicion and my suspicion seemed not to be misplaced as both flipped scum. so i think i will follow my intuition and my intuition points to you.

i too would like to hear from our doctors. (i am glad none have been killed or lynched yet.) i think one might be broncos. just a thought.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

just a feeling

also due to how she didn't seem to care that floppy could have been a vt. even though she did feel floppy was scum (as did i), when floppy claimed vt bella acted as though it didn't matter. it does matter if a vt is killed because they are town and townies need to survive, whether they are powerless or not.

I ignored her claim because I didn't feel it was truthful. If she had claimed doctor, I might've thought otherwise. Sorry is the fact that I'm a VT and said it doesn't matter.

Vote: Tribbo not because she voted for me, but because she was inactive and could very possibly be mafia, since nightkills aren't going through. I highly doubt our doctors are just that good.

i'm not mafia. i'm vt.

i don't know what to say to this since, mainly, why i am voting for you is simply due to my gut feeling. my vote will remain because my gut feeling persists; recently, i have been more correct in my readings of people. in the looney tunes game, which was not so long ago, sonschi and dekay arose my suspicion and my suspicion seemed not to be misplaced as both flipped scum. so i think i will follow my intuition and my intuition points to you.

i too would like to hear from our doctors. (i am glad none have been killed or lynched yet.) i think one might be broncos. just a thought.

I do agree that Broncos might be a doctor. I hate to say that your gut feelings are misplaced, but they are.

Unvote I'm so lost this game. :sweat:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    i don't think we should speculate further about the doctors, now. i wouldn't like to give the mafia ideas. :grimace:
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    i don't think we should speculate further about the doctors, now. i wouldn't like to give the mafia ideas. :grimace:

True, true. Though if I was mafia, I would've gone after Broncos and/or Silent a long time ago, just sayin'.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

True, true. Though if I was mafia, I would've gone after Broncos and/or Silent a long time ago, just sayin'.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Meta
    MAFIA STATS
  • Options
    Votes:
  • Options

""Self meta" or "personal meta" is the practice of referring to your own tendencies in game, usually for the purpose of trying to 'prove' yourself Town or disprove an argument that you are scum."

Sounds about right.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

just a feeling

i'm not mafia. i'm vt.

Just throwing this out there. Meepy was night killed Night 2 and she was a doctor.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

just a feeling

i'm not mafia. i'm vt.

I'm glad I convinced you without having to say it :). Yes, I am a doctor. Let me look at who I protected the nights nobody was killed, brb
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Night 1, I protected Nani, because she had just joined the game, and I thought it would be awful if she was nightkilled straight out of the gate.
    Night 3, I forgot, oops :s
    Night 4, I protected Silent, on the idea that the mafia may want to take revenge for Floppy's death. I thought they would have done it sooner, but maybe it had been blocked previously, and they would try again? That was the only thing I could come up with as a reason to vote for someone.

• Options

just a feeling

i'm not mafia. i'm vt.

I'm glad I convinced you without having to say it :). Yes, I am a doctor. Let me look at who I protected the nights nobody was killed, brb

At least we were right about that.
    Night 1, I protected Nani, because she had just joined the game, and I thought it would be awful if she was nightkilled straight out of the gate.
    Night 4, I protected Silent, on the idea that the mafia may want to take revenge for Floppy's death. I thought they would have done it sooner, but maybe it had been blocked previously, and they would try again? That was the only thing I could come up with as a reason to vote for someone.

What about night 2?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

just a feeling

i'm not mafia. i'm vt.

At least we were right about that.

What about night 2?

wow I forgot XD AP has fried my brain. I protected Tribbo that night, with no real reason that I can remember, I think it was just random.

• Options
    Final Vote Count:
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Silent was killed like everyone else was. She said, "I'm innocent, why are you killing the innocent people?"
    Silent was lynched. She was a patient. Night ends at 5pm CDT on 9/19/17.
    @nani @Zinniavanilla @ShanTheEmolga @SilentWolf101 @bellagorilla @Broncos4life @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor @TRibbo24
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

""Self meta" or "personal meta" is the practice of referring to your own tendencies in game, usually for the purpose of trying to 'prove' yourself Town or disprove an argument that you are scum."

Sounds about right.

Y'all are so bright! I still forget what self-meta means, lol...and I always do it. Can't help it :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    Silent was killed like everyone else was. She said, "I'm innocent, why are you killing the innocent people?"

Well then. I don't know anymore.
    Idontrcall wrote: »

Sounds about right.

Y'all are so bright! I still forget what self-meta means, lol...and I always do it. Can't help it :)

I can't say I knew it was self-meta until Tribbo pointed that out, but yeah, I do always do it. I even got DeKay to lynch Keyen instead of me once because I said "remember that game? I'm playing the same now, right? Well I was town then, and I'm town now."
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Is it cheaper to get the radar fixed or replaced?

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    edited September 2017

Replaced at this point. I can get you a new scum radar at my Mafia Merch. Shop, but it is gonna cost 'ya. 40 Floppy Bucks, to be exact.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    FloppyFish wrote: »

Replaced at this point. I can get you a need scum radar at my Mafia Merch. Shop, but it is gonna cost 'ya. 40 Floppy Bucks, to be exact.

Floppy you can't do anything, you're locked up.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

Replaced at this point. I can get you a need scum radar at my Mafia Merch. Shop, but it is gonna cost 'ya. 40 Floppy Bucks, to be exact.

The cops said I could still run my Mafia Merch shop, as long as the cops surround me at all times. Do you want a new scum radar also? Or it to be fixed? Or any other merch?
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

The cops said I could still run my Mafia Merch shop, as long as the cops surround me at all times. Do you want a new scum radar also? Or it to be fixed? Or any other merch?

I am not buying anything from you, thank you very much. You are the scummiest of scum, goodbye! :dizzy:
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Yee it's night.

Because during day you guys talk all "mafia" and i don't wanna get in the way of that, night is when i roam. :D

Anyways i'm still doing art of my character. I'll post when i'm done.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options

I am not buying anything from you, thank you very much. You are the scummiest of scum, goodbye! :dizzy:

nopenopenope. I am no scum. Nope. Nada. No thankyou.
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Woot woot!!!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif