Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Operating Room Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh that's good that a doctor is eliminated. :D It actually lowers the chances of a mafia doctor targetting the same person as another doctor and killing that person/town doctor and town doctor targetting the same person. :+1:

Here's my list:
    s8g7WSG.jpg

I wanna vote Sub or Tribbo out too cuz they're been very quiet and might not be of much help in the future.

But I'll just go with Lyricz for today.

Vote: Lyricz

Ugh! Sub and I are in BST!! Most of you are active at 3am our time AND the game starts at 11pm. It's a school night for both me and Sub, I think. Maybe you should think about time zones before coming after us for 'inactivity'. Sorry if I sound so aggresive, it's just that you menioned this before and we told you about how you were posting at early hours of morning here. :expressionless:

I'm not voting Sub for her inactivity! As I said, Sub's name stood out to me when I was looking over the list of names on the front page, and that's why I'd vote her tomorrow if Lyric flips town. <3
    Assuming it's still day, I vote: lyric. If lyric flips town, then I'll vote sub. Subs name shook out to me, but I thought I may have been wrong about that...
    Like Silent, I'll vote for vote: Sub

Uh, my name?

I really don't get why I'm suspicious- I don't live on the forum, I'm sorry about that.

I've posted as much as I can, and there are definitely people more quiet than me.

I don't expect you to live on the forums. I'm sorry if I make you think that. :( *huggles* I understand that being quiet does not make you suspicious. You live on another side of the world completely, so I understand that you aren't active when the rest of us are. It's, what? 3-5 am for you when we're usually posting? That's nothing to be suspicious about. But I can see how it's harder to get a good read on you because of that...

For the things I bolded:
    1) I'm not really sure why you would vote for me tomorrow if Lyric flips town- I get you saw my name, but you see everyone elses name. I understand it 'stood out' for some reason, but can you explain why? I don't really understand the logic behind this, if there is any- I haven't even voted for lyric, I don't find her suspicious- so I don't get your reasons behind this...

2) It's like 2-6am.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I've had DeKay on my radar for a while, and he seems super pushy to lynch Sub. I get he wants the quieter players gone, but it's not her fault that she can't be on. Same for Tribbo.
    Vote: DeKay
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited September 2017
    Final Vote Count:
    Lyric: Silent
    Sub: Dekay, Shan
    Tribbo: Bella
    Bella: Tribbo
    Dekay: Sub, Broncos

(You guys are loving the ties. lol)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    By the end of the day, everyone decides that Dekay might be one of the people that killed Rose. They inject the poison into her arm. Her final words were, "What do you mean? I didn't kill Rose. Why would I do that?"
    Dekay was lynched. She was a Patient. Night 3 will end at 5pm CDT 9/15/17.
    @nani @Zinniavanilla @ShanTheEmolga @LyricSimsz15 @Dekay @SilentWolf101 @bellagorilla @Broncos4life @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor @TRibbo24
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Random question: What exactly is 'flipping town'? I Can't flip a town, but i can take Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else :Dsorrynotsorry
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    @DeKay would you like to go on the replacement list or be invited to Discord Afterlife?
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Random question: What exactly is 'flipping town'? I Can't flip a town, but i can take Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else :Dsorrynotsorry

That's what we use for when we learn their role after someone is lynched. So here, DeKay flipped town. Day 1, Floppy flipped mafia. That's what we mean by it.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    R.I.P DeKay
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Let's crack the code shall we?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Am I acting a bit suspicious?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member

Shan, that is on topic night chat. Remember during night you have to be off topic only.
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options

That's what we use for when we learn their role after someone is lynched. So here, DeKay flipped town. Day 1, Floppy flipped mafia. That's what we mean by it.

Okay.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    FloppyFish wrote: »

Shan, that is on topic night chat. Remember during night you have to be off topic only.

Tbh, I read that and didn't even notice. Nice catch floppy. Lol.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,664 Member
    DeKay would you like to go on the replacement list or be invited to Discord Afterlife?

Naaah.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,664 Member
    And thank you for lynching me, you guys. Finally, I'm freeeeee!!!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh no a ghost! *run away* pls don't haunt me for revenge! :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

@ShanTheEmolga Please refrain from talking on topic during the night phase. You have been told this before. If you do it again, I might have to replace you due to rule breaking. Consider this a warning.
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Oh that's good that a doctor is eliminated. :D It actually lowers the chances of a mafia doctor targetting the same person as another doctor and killing that person/town doctor and town doctor targetting the same person. :+1:

Here's my list:
    s8g7WSG.jpg

I wanna vote Sub or Tribbo out too cuz they're been very quiet and might not be of much help in the future.

Ugh! Sub and I are in BST!! Most of you are active at 3am our time AND the game starts at 11pm. It's a school night for both me and Sub, I think. Maybe you should think about time zones before coming after us for 'inactivity'. Sorry if I sound so aggresive, it's just that you menioned this before and we told you about how you were posting at early hours of morning here. :expressionless:

I'm not voting Sub for her inactivity! As I said, Sub's name stood out to me when I was looking over the list of names on the front page, and that's why I'd vote her tomorrow if Lyric flips town. <3
    Assuming it's still day, I vote: lyric. If lyric flips town, then I'll vote sub. Subs name shook out to me, but I thought I may have been wrong about that...

Uh, my name?

I really don't get why I'm suspicious- I don't live on the forum, I'm sorry about that.

I've posted as much as I can, and there are definitely people more quiet than me.

I don't expect you to live on the forums. I'm sorry if I make you think that. :( *huggles* I understand that being quiet does not make you suspicious. You live on another side of the world completely, so I understand that you aren't active when the rest of us are. It's, what? 3-5 am for you when we're usually posting? That's nothing to be suspicious about. But I can see how it's harder to get a good read on you because of that...

For the things I bolded:
    1) I'm not really sure why you would vote for me tomorrow if Lyric flips town- I get you saw my name, but you see everyone elses name. I understand it 'stood out' for some reason, but can you explain why? I don't really understand the logic behind this, if there is any- I haven't even voted for lyric, I don't find her suspicious- so I don't get your reasons behind this...

2) It's like 2-6am.

Remind me to respond to this tomorrow.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Well then. Very interesting...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    No Dekay ! :(
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I keep forgetting when day ends and I miss my chance to vote. Ah-
    I'm sorry, DeKay. Rest in peace.
    We should stop killing patients though, the doctors aren't very good at their job ahaha
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I keep forgetting when day ends and I miss my chance to vote. Ah-
    I'm sorry, DeKay. Rest in peace.
    We should stop killing patients though, the doctors aren't very good at their job ahaha
    Yeah
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

It means when/if someone were to die and their role was town and not maifa, they would flip town, instead of mafia- which means they'd be revealed as town.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

Here's my list:
    s8g7WSG.jpg

Uh, my name?

For the things I bolded:

2) It's like 2-6am.

Reminding you to respond to this
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

Here's my list:
    s8g7WSG.jpg

Uh, my name?

For the things I bolded:

2) It's like 2-6am.

Reminding you to respond to this

Lol. I think she meant when day phase starts.