Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sign if you want Seasons, University, Generations or Pets

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    All packs!!!!! :)
  • Options
    jimjam1009jimjam1009 Posts: 165 Member
    sign me for university, seasons and pets
  • Options
    TubbieHeadTubbieHead Posts: 48 Member
    Seasons and University
  • Options
    IndustrialxGothIndustrialxGoth Posts: 84 Member
    Seasons + Pets appeal to me~
  • Options
    nightlightornightlightor Posts: 6 New Member
    yes all those and CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    liaabrliaabr Posts: 3 New Member
    I'd like to see all of these expansions some time in the future. :)
  • Options
    PsiOps_43PsiOps_43 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd like to see Pets.

Yay, first post. :-)
  • Options
    YanbunYanbun Posts: 77 Member
    Pets and University <3
  • Options
    Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member
    Signed. Seasons, University, Generations.
  • Options
    Morgan203Morgan203 Posts: 29 Member
    University list:
  • Options
    dreamofaaliyahdreamofaaliyah Posts: 2 New Member
    I need the University pack already. Been waiting for that to be released. Then Seasons, Generations, Pets.. I wish EA and Sims creators would find away to make the jobs more interesting, like more challenges not only like those questions with option to choose what to say. I need board meetings, joining unions and whatnot. Would make it more interesting when playing the game. Something where the sim can actually work but can be in a leadership role when off from work. Hobbies some would say.
  • Options
    KariSt_SimmerKariSt_Simmer Posts: 5 New Member
    I want University so I can go back to playing certain family and go through the next steps with my families. While the other expansion I can wait for because they don't bring as much to the game as University does.
  • Options
    NamikoKawaNamikoKawa Posts: 64 Member
    Pets and Seasons.
    Love cats, [other animals are welcomed too]; I know it's pets but I'm not sure how many different kinds of pets would be included. And seasons and seasons based stuff would be great. Of course that would also mean I would have to keep computers under a roof from the point seasons come so rain doesn't ruin them. Currently have a habit of placing computer outside without a roof above them.
  • Options
    NamikoKawaNamikoKawa Posts: 64 Member
    NamikoKawa wrote: »
    Pets and Seasons.
    Love cats, [other animals are welcomed too]; I know it's pets but I'm not sure how many different kinds of pets would be included. And seasons and seasons based stuff would be great. Of course that would also mean I would have to keep computers under a roof from the point seasons come so rain doesn't ruin them. Currently have a habit of placing computer outside without a roof above them.

Oh and Generations. Cause having things for all ages is great; still kind of hoping they might think of adding preteen for the lesser adult and bigger child feel. But teens need more teen things, there seems to be nothing for the childish teen I mean seriously they are stuck with only the most little kid toys, they seriously need swings and slides and parallel bars to play on, the perfect stuff for childish Teens, oh and remote control toy cars.
  • Options
    UniversalBakwitUniversalBakwit Posts: 5 New Member
    University please!!!
  • Options
    babybeaglecrzylifebabybeaglecrzylife Posts: 4 New Member
    I would like to see all of them. ESP seasons pets and university. Maybe in pets they will have horses again.... maybe more farm animal options too. Like goats, pigs (or teacup piglets lol). More lizards, snakes, dragons, anything you can think of as a pet you can have. Even wildlife like foxes, skunks, etc. Maybe even add a pet store. New jobs can be like: Pet store owner, shelter, groomer, vet, dog walker, farmer.

University Id like some more options added to the school degrees then what sims3 had. maybe a little more to the university life than sims3. maybe some new jobs can be added like professor, daycare, and elementary teacher. Would like both daycare and teacher jobs back in sims3. I know generations had daycare. But let there actually be a daycare facility. not in the sims house. or have both options. I miss the set up for the towns like in sims3. Sims4 reminds too much of sims2 with the whole crazy loading aspect. It'll cool too that there be small job options

For seasons it'll be awesome to not only have the 4 seasons and holidays back however other weather options. Instead of just rain, sun, snow. We can have with it: like earthquakes (anytime), rock slides, hurricane/hurricane weather (all), tornadoes (all), forest fires (summer), snow storms that locks sims inside houses (winter). Solar/lunar eclipses, meteor showers and maybe more dramatic thunderstorms. Then your normal Rainbows after rain lol. maybe create a few jobs like weatherman, news reporter, tornado chaser, etc.

An extra expansion pack would be great regarding other cultural parts of life like Agriculture. That will be really cool!! I loved how sims3 had the little shed for chickens, and the cow. However would be awesome to have farming as an option instead of just gardening. Have tractors and farm land ^_^ Also would be great if had farm animals move around freely like the pets do.

I would also like to see a stuff pack or something for Cars to come back in.

So to the forum however Id like to see them all come back if they were like sims3 but with way more options and stuff added. esp more options for men in clothes hair and for the kids and toddlers.

Also the sims4 should have had the same gameplay set up with the towns like sims3 with no loading when you leave your house. Just saying. Sims2 was great but I was extremely happy when sims3 didn't have to load lol if they can change that somehow in the game play with these expansion that'll be great.

I love sims and it'll be awesome to share ideas with EA. (P.S. EA VERY happy that toddlers came back thank you!!!) Now how about getting rid of the loading lol ^_~