Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grass texture is inadequate and stands a chance of making simmers dizzy

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    Stormsview wrote: »
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    This could all be put to bed very very easily. All we need is a guru to post that this is or isn't the final product and that it will or wont be altered, and once again peace will reign on our happy happy forum...for a few seconds :s

Really? I just found out yesterday that Gurus can make mistakes? also they may be given information that could change. So then it would still be up in the air. But of course, it's unquestionably more reliable than our speculations.
    Please ask for us.

Gurus make mistakes???
    Bite your tongue! They are super geniuses who never make mist......hmmm no ok ill pay that.
    No doubt someone of your stunning intellect wouldn't need a mere lump of clay like myself to ask for you but since you asked ever so nicely, I will!
    thank you
    :)o:)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I really don't see an issue here. You can always change the grass texture in the game using terrain paint and to me, it just looks like normal long grass that has been flattened by people walking over it.
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited September 2017
    Karlia wrote: »
    I really don't see an issue here. You can always change the grass texture in the game using terrain paint and to me, it just looks like normal long grass that has been flattened by people walking over it.

:) Right, That could have very-well been the look intended. (they may have been looking for the trampled down grass look.) If it's like a doggie park, you would have the grass a bit longer. also if the grass texture was somewhat darker and had the normal shading of Sims 4 grass textures it just may not bother some simmers eyes. The picture is very bright.
    Yup, we can change textures on some lots. If I could I would change the lot in question for sure. Most of us just like the grass the Team makes better, it's of a higher quality.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks,

I'm closing this thread as the discussion here is not going anywhere at this point. I feel that what could be said has been said and it has turned into a personal feud rather than the mature conversation that it was intended to host.

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top