Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 5 huh? Seems legit I guess

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    It's not real. There is evidence that the sims team plans to work on TS4 for more years to come
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Some of the points made there could be real, they are also really generic and with no foundation. It's also stated in the "article" that it's all rumoured up so....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    Oh well..lets hope they make some goood come t then in Sims 4
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    EmmaNiji wrote: »
    It's not real. There is evidence that the sims team plans to work on TS4 for more years to come

@EmmaNiji - Where and what evidence? Because someone said that they'd continue to add packs to TS4 until it no longer made sense?
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    @EmmaNiji If you mean the vague, generic comment made by one of the gurus during a recent interview then I'm sorry to rain on your parade but that cannot be considered as evidence.
  • Options
    matthewrodneymatthewrodney Posts: 150 Member
    The same image from this link was used on a thread here back in 2015. So obviously it's fake.

Like others have said, I hope we don't see TS5 for a long time. They need to continue improving 4 instead of abandoning it and starting all over again.
    pax_link.jpg?w=680
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,553 Member
    to me this look like a fake rumor will have to wait and see until its officaly annouce
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Some of the points made there could be real, they are also really generic and with no foundation. It's also stated in the "article" that it's all rumoured up so....

Agreed!
    Oh hamburgers!