Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why only "Cats" & "Dogs"?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Amber0922 wrote: »
    This pack is going to be amazing! If it's not what you want, save the $$ and don't buy it. It's really that simple.
    It is when wanting to save money is your main goal in life. If wanting to enjoy the game is your goal, it's not a solution though.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    AwesomeAbsterAwesomeAbster Posts: 61 Member
    EmoFlowers wrote: »
    EA, you are really terrible to your loyal customers.

I'm a loyal customer and I don't feel ... terribled? :lol:
    But no, seriously. A ton of people are saying things along these lines, that EA is terrible/scamming/punching loyal customers in the face. If you feel that way then great, but don't hide behind the loyal customer identity.

I totally agree! I'm a loyal customer and I feel that EA is doing just fine. I'm a little bit disappointed in not getting small pets, but getting more fleshed out cats and dogs I think will ultimately be worth it. I'm sick of people saying things like "sims 4 players are all disappointed" or "we all are sick of what you're giving us" because some of us are perfectly happy with what we're getting.
    Screen_Shot_2017_11_06_at_7_17_39_AM.png
    ❤️Imagine those toddlers with puppies and kittens in their arms❤️
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    there adding more careers to play so they will likely add more pets as well at some point I'm hoping dragons will be next
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Why so vanilla? Couldn't we keep some new animals we haven't had in the sims before? Cat's and Dog's just feels too vanilla and stereotypical suburbia. And I think it's sad to call 2 new pets an expansion pack! Maybe a game pack at the most..

It is odd having a vet career but only for cats&dogs.
    Yes we should of gotten more new animals as well as horses and caged animals.
    The sims 4 expansion packs are so shallow.

The sims 4 just goes backwards with every theme with the loss of features.some of those completely basic. Like how cats get catcondos but dogs don't get doghouses.

Very shallow..,
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    I feel like they are really ripping off the customer now calling Cats & Dogs an "Expansion Pack". Does nobody realize how much less content we are getting for the same price? They've really stretched the definition of game pack & expansion pack with this one. Obviously they wanted to save money so they made an "expansion pack" with the same budget as a game pack.

The Sims 2 reused animations of Cats & Dogs from Urbz and then added some details.
    The Sims 3 reused the animations of small Pets & Cats + Dogs from The Sims 2.

The Sims 4 is rebuilding it all from scratch. That's what happens when you use decide to build content from scratch instead of recycling. You're going to get less.

I didn't even think about that. Does this mean that it's true what they say "Less is More".
  • Options
    'too hard, too expensive' was something I have heard a few times before

No wonder why male Sims still don't have urinals. It was to expensive to pee in the fountain of love. Well maybe if Simmers can start a fundraiser we can make a men's restroom a men's restroom! We just need to raise 45 freakin dollars.
  • Options
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I do hope the foxes will have their own set of characteristics. Are there chickens in this game? >:)

No but I bet there will be plenty of Sims that will be considered "scaredy cats". That's a type of chicken. A Sim that's scared of everything. Better then nothing because in The Sims 4 it's ok to settle for scraps!
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

But no, seriously. A ton of people are saying things along these lines, that EA is terrible/scamming/punching loyal customers in the face. If you feel that way then great, but don't hide behind the loyal customer identity.

I totally agree! I'm a loyal customer and I feel that EA is doing just fine. I'm a little bit disappointed in not getting small pets, but getting more fleshed out cats and dogs I think will ultimately be worth it. I'm sick of people saying things like "sims 4 players are all disappointed" or "we all are sick of what you're giving us" because some of us are perfectly happy with what we're getting.

No offence intended.
    Your on a public forum.
    I am glad for you that you are happy with this games direction. But don't expect everybody else to.

We all have things we want.
    You are sick of peoples posts here.
    Why continue coming here if it makes you sick that not everybody shares you opinion?

Peoples are not just posting for us but for feedback for EA.

If people don't get what thay want how can they let EA know this if they did not post?
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    samlyt22samlyt22 Posts: 527 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

No offence intended.
    Your on a public forum.
    I am glad for you that you are happy with this games direction. But don't expect everybody else to.

Why continue coming here if it makes you sick that not everybody shares you opinion?

If people don't get what thay want how can they let EA know this if they did not post?

They weren't complaining about other people having different opinions. They were complaining about other people trying to claim that everyone feels the same way they do.
  • Options
    AwesomeAbsterAwesomeAbster Posts: 61 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

No offence intended.
    Your on a public forum.

I just want to clarify what I meant because I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I 100% respect everyone's opinion, and I think it's fine that some players like TS3 better or wanted more types of pets in the Cats and Dogs EP. I also love going on the forums to see other players' opinions and I agree that it is great feedback for EA as well. What I meant was that it bothers me when people post things assuming that all players agree. Because though they have a right to their own opinion, that doesn't mean everybody else shares their opinion and they can't assume it's like that. That's what I was trying to say – I apologize if it didn't come out the right way!
    Screen_Shot_2017_11_06_at_7_17_39_AM.png
    ❤️Imagine those toddlers with puppies and kittens in their arms❤️