Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

zomg vampire toddler....

usagishiroiusagishiroi Posts: 68 Member
Alright as the title says... my perfectly human family had a baby girl (at the hospital) and now she aged up to toddler. only to see her with some very purple eyes... o_o i dont know what to do? its like some freaking soap opera lmao, its like "whos the daddy?!" but really how can i fix this? is there a way?
shes pretty for sure and if i cant change her i guess my family will have to deal with it lmao.
s7nW44A.png?1

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    without cheating, I think when she's a teenager you (the parents) have to make the cure which can only be done by studying vampire lore
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    @MasonGamer thanks! is this a random thing now? I've never had this happen to my sims before always had human babies... but I do remember that my sim was preggers and some creepo vamp came in and used her like a juice box in the middle of the night lol.
  • Options
    SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    Usually if a human toddler has vampire eyes it is because of one of your Eyes CC for adults. Or you delete this cc or you have to find cc eyes for toddlers
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Does the lot have lot traits? If so, maybe it's the vampire babies lot trait?
  • Options
    @Sihu I dont have any eye CC atm and when i click on her eyes it wont even let me choose a color but when i choose a different face it changes the eyes.
    @Pancakesandwich my lot has "homey" and "fast internet" lol
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,962 Member
    Wow. That's rare.
    If you want to change toddler's eyes, choose an adult sim (teens and elders are fine too). Then click on the closet or mirror and choose Change Sim. After you are in CAS, choose the toddler, click on their eyes and you can change it's color.
    Change Sim interaction let's you to change sim's gender, voice, body shape and face without using cheats, but you can't change sim's age, relationships, weight and mucles and traits.
  • Options
    sadly it wont let me change the eye color of lil Anna-Marie. it has the eye shapes but not any of the eye colors listed. Its so weird.
  • Options
    FaybelFaybel Posts: 53 Member
    I found out that one of my CC's were causing this eye glitch in toddlers ^^
  • Options
    update! found the vampire eye problem cause~ It was a eye CC that i didnt even know i had... its: ElderflowerEyes_Default_teanmoon.
    when i removed that sucker bam no more vampy eyes.
  • Options
    SihuSihu Posts: 73 Member
    Yeay I'm happy you found it ! :)
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,962 Member
    update! found the vampire eye problem cause~ It was a eye CC that i didnt even know i had... its: ElderflowerEyes_Default_teanmoon.
    when i removed that sucker bam no more vampy eyes.

So that was the problem.
    Well, I'm glad you've got it solved now. No need for the cure anymore! :)