Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What pets will you be getting?

AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
I'll be getting a Border Collie, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Siamese, Ragdoll and a fox :smiley: and maybe a raccoon too ^_^

and only 1 or 2 sims to take care of them all xD

Comments

• Options
    Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    I'll be getting a Ragdoll for sure! Just like my own fur baby. I may be biased but he is the most beautiful cat in the world! Not sure about what kind of dog yet.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    edited August 2017
    I think I'll get two dogs and a cat to compare them all, like I got a Toddler and a child when I got Parenthood.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    A corgi and a calico will be first and I'll branch out after that.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    First thing I will do is create my real family. I won't really play them since I always find it odd to play my simself but I will create it for the fun of it. My partner and I and our two pets, Señor Peppernose (beautiful black cat) and Queen Charlotte (fluffy black and white cat).
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited August 2017
    I think my families would be just about complete probably 70%, All I really need Magic and werewolves and we'd be at 100%

German Shepard
    Golden Malemute Husky
    I'm going to attempt a Teacup Husky
    Corgi
    Yorkie Short-hair

Tabby
    Himalayan
    Scottish Fold
    Mountain Lion

and in game I'm going to aspire to tame Wolves, Fox, and Raccoons.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    If I get tempted into buying Pets, I'll head straight to the cats first. I have a black and white British Shorthair in real life, so something similar would be ideal.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    Cats:
    Devon Rex and Sphynx (I own two Devons irl)
    Dogs:
    Corgi and pug
  • Options
    Kay8OrangeKay8Orange Posts: 291 Member
    Husky and Labrador Retriever for dogs, and I'll also be making my cat that went missing in 2009. He was a Turkish Van.
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I'm going to make my favorite custom breed from Sims 2.
    That's right. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...
    8gwWkys.jpg
    The Brutes. Brutus and Bindi
    Credit to Dese on insimenator.org in 2006
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I'm about to have two of my alter egos and Stone to have dogs

Iggy is a Dalmatian puppy who was owned by The Male Harajuku Barbie. He's cute, playful, and friendly.

Wolfgang is a Cane Corso who was owned by Stone Sullivan. He's loyal, a music lover, and brave.

Blaze is a Doberman who was owned by Roman Zowanski. He's dangerous, aggressive, and evil.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I don't know anything about breeds. Just a regular cat and a dog.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    I think I'll get a golden Labrador dog, a tortoise shell cat and a tabby cat :)
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • Options
    marksgirl2006marksgirl2006 Posts: 87 Member
    My beloved Jack Russell if they have it.
  • Options
    Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    Poodle, Pomeranian, French Bulldog, and at least 1 cat. Not sure if I'll get a specific breed or make some kind of mix. We adopted a stray cat once who was gray with white feet, chest and mouth/chin and she ended up having kittens that looked like white&silver long haired Siamese and another litter that looked like white&silver Ragdolls. She had a really ugly kitten once who ended up having similar looking beautiful kittens.
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    One of the first cats my Sims will get will be a Sphynx for sure. Not sure on dogs yet - definitely a Corgi, others will depend on what breeds they'll have. It sounds like they're gonna have more than previous games so I'm excited! And of course I'll have a family that has a fox and raccoon too :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    First I think I'll recreate my two dogs. One is a sable Shetland Sheepdog, and if they have the breed available, the other is a Belgian Malinois. If not perhaps I'll have to colour one myself.
    For cats I am less certain - our neighbour has a beautiful Bengal cat that would be lovely to recreate. But it's hard.... I want all the cats/dogs! Right now! I'm impatient, haha, it'll be a long wait until November.
    It's awesome hearing about everyone's plans!
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I'll probably recreate my first two dogs, Buttons and Pepper, first. Buttons was a Cocker Spaniel and Pepper was an Australian Shepherd mixed with some other variation of awesome mutt. Then at some point I will have to get a Pomeranian just because I think they are absolutely adorable.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I want a German Shepard, a Husky, and my beloved Jack Russell for my first dogs. And a tuxedo cat.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    the REAL question is: what pets won't I be getting? and the short answer to that is "none." all shall be mine!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Golden Shepard, Jack Russell, chihuahua, Danish dog, etc
    Cat races I'm not that familiar with.. But at least the signature red cat, and those cats with folded ears, so cute.