Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Pet Breed will you playing?

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,360 Member
edited March 6 in Nominated Threads
I'll be making my Border Collie, Coco.

[img][/img]G5tQu8f.jpg

[img][/img]rubX1jZ.png

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,445 Member
    edited August 2017
    Either a pomeranian ;)

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F29%2Fac3ff0a7f711e0a0d50050568d634f%2Ffile%2FPomeranian-3-645mk062811.jpg

or Alaskan Huksy and Golden Retriever mix (most likely will do this) :heart:

b2d879c8b2cbd4ef7c2eac979fe269de.jpg
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Chihuahua or a French bulldog!! And for cats a normal ginger cat (have a huge thing for ginger cats I just find them so cute!!!) And a nice Persian cat! I might also replicate my two cats which one of them is tortoiseshell short haired and the other black and white semi long haired <3
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Calico kitty <3 That is a breed right? I am pretty sure it is xD
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Poodle (I squeed when I saw them in the trailer I hope you can do the without the poodle cut though), greyhounds & Bozori (if that last one is actually an option I'd be surprised though) and for cats Bengals or Sphynx.

I hope we have the option to make extremely vocal pets this would be an awesome addition for those making Huskies or Bengals.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Amber0922Amber0922 Posts: 73 Member
    A Ragdoll cat just like my fur baby!
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    edited August 2017
    I will absolutely play my Late American Eskimo/Pitbull mix Paulie (FYI, despite his name he's a guy [we called him that because one day we gave him a Rawhide chew stick we called his name and he looked at us with the Stick sticking out the side of his mouth like a Chicago Gangster's Cigar]), he died last Spring.

WIYUXID.jpg

I actually took that picture a few days before we Put him to Sleep (he was around 14 years old at that time, he had really bad arthritis and eventually he couldn't even get up the stairs any more, plus he was pretty overweight but my family and me loved him anyway).
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    In my game, Dalmatian who start as a puppy, Cane Corso who is Stone's dog owner, and Doberman who become an aggressive dog
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited August 2017
    I'll make a little terrier/spaniel mix like the one I have. And my vampires need one of these --

hellHound.jpg
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,360 Member
    I will absolutely play my Late American Eskimo/Pitbull mix Paulie (FYI, despite his name he's a guy [we called him that because one day we gave him a Rawhide chew stick we called his name and he looked at us with the Stick sticking out the side of his mouth like a Chicago Gangster's Cigar]), he died last Spring.

WIYUXID.jpg

I actually took that picture a few days before we Put him to Sleep (he was around 14 years old at that time, he had really bad arthritis and eventually he couldn't even get up the stairs any more, plus he was pretty overweight but my family and me loved him anyway).

He was a cutie. :) Glad you'll be able to recreate him in the game.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    I'll be making the love of my life, my perfect yellow lab!

17362689_10101139519716050_8169075242003522975_n.jpg?oh=3396e2c06c878827269ccf97490fe3e1&oe=5A33BC1A
  • Options
    JodainJodain Posts: 95 Member
    Ahhh I wanna say I'm not sure yet, but it'll probably end up being a shih tzu...
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    Well, I'll be making my cat which is a mixed breed. With the new paint tool I hope it will be much easier to create her markings! Then I'll probably try to create a leonberger since it's one of my favorite dog breeds!

18278836_10154897954428183_7840822366902338769_o.jpg?oh=fb956cc5227fb3e3b0471338e16408b4&oe=5A130314
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I really want to create poodles (I hope there is a miniature one too) and yorkshires.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    A pit like my Luna was, a toy poodle like my wee PeeBuddy, a min-schnoodle like our Doodlebug. And then after those three, I'll make tons more, a frenchy and pug for certain.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,741 Member
    edited August 2017
    FloppyFish wrote: »

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE. I will make my cat into a sim-cat. :D I love the painting tool so I can really customize it to my heart's content. And the color wheel tho!! Don't get me started!

By the way, calico isn't a breed. It's a color type. :P

But for my cat breed that I want to make, probably just a normal short hair breed, I guess. Or maybe a maine co.on. But a maine co.on wouldn't be the same breed as my real life cat. :\
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Are calico's only female?
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,734 Member
    I'll be making a german shepard and a little cockapoo like my real dogs
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I think so but I am not sure
    DeKay wrote: »
    FloppyFish wrote: »

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE. I will make my cat into a sim-cat. :D I love the painting tool so I can really customize it to my heart's content. And the color wheel tho!! Don't get me started!

By the way, calico isn't a breed. It's a color type. :P

But for my cat breed that I want to make, probably just a normal short hair breed, I guess. Or maybe a maine co.on. But a maine co.on wouldn't be the same breed as my real life cat. :\

I have a calico cat myself so I love them extra! A fat, long haired calico xD
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    LadyLuxLadyLux Posts: 34 Member
    Not allowed to post pictures yet but I'll be playing my grey fluffy tabby (very grumpy, very reminiscent of the trailer tabby). Hopefully the sims version won't leave dead animals in my shoes haha.
    @Icewolf S/he's so prettyyyyy!
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    With 17 families. I'll have plenty of room for variety. I'll probably adopt or pick up strays rather than create. I hope they do better with mix-breeding in 4 than they did in 3.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I want to start off with a Siberian Husky, but later on I want a King Charles Cavalier (doubt this breed will be ingame) mixed with a poodle just like my real life mutt :heart:. Then an American Eskimo like my earlier dog.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I know for sure the first pet I'll make will be a cat. Not sure what type, though. Probably something like a tabby so I can play around with the new CAS tools, but I do love me a black cat. Maybe they'll have two kitties. <3

As for dogs, I'll likely make a greyhound first since that's my favorite dog breed. :)
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited August 2017

Because of the way that cat hair colors work genetically calico cats are usually female . However in very, extremely rare cases you can get a male cat that has the calico coat pattern as a side effect of the genetics that allows this rare event to happen they area almost always sterile.

But as this is a game that allows you to make rainbow colored animals with paw prints on them I doubt you have to worry about real-world genetics when it comes to what coat pattern you want to give your male cats ;-)
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    If I get the pack the first animal I've gotta make is my Sandy girl! She's a cairn terrier (related to West Highland White terriers but 100% cuter than they are :p ). Terriers are the best!
    wbPucmf.jpg
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »

Because of the way that cat hair colors work genetically calico cats are usually female . However in very, extremely rare cases you can get a male cat that has the calico coat pattern as a side effect of the genetics that allows this rare event to happen they area almost always sterile.

But as this is a game that allows you to make rainbow colored animals with paw prints on them I doubt you have to worry about real-world genetics when it comes to what coat pattern you want to give your male cats ;-)

LOL! True.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top