Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would You Rather!

Comments

• Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited August 2017
    How I die. It scares me to think about how much time I have left. I'm terrified of death.

Would You Rathet be in the Spyro world or the Crash Bandicoot world?
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Crash Bandicoot
    WYR dress as a roman for a week or wear a giant sign on your head with an embarrising secret written on it?
  • Options
    Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Dress as a roman. Female romans' outfits were nice!

Would You Rather be able to go forward in time, but the future you went to was frozen in time, or be able to go backwards in time, where everything went in slow motion?
  • Options
    Forward in time. I don't want to have a slow motion past. Don't even want to think about it.
    WYR wear a fur coat in the desert or a bikini in the arctic?
  • Options
    stfudxrylstfudxryl Posts: 23 Member
    Fur coat in the desert

Would You Rather marry your crush but they don't really like you or marry your enemy who secretly loves you?
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Marry my enemy. If they secretly love me, so be it. Though i don't have an enemy, and i don't think my crush likes me more then just friends lol.

WYR be mute or blind?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    OGmandyVOGmandyV Posts: 56 Member
    Mute!

Would you rather sneeze marbles or fart confetti?
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    Sneeze marbles, although you didn't specify whether they would come from my nose or my mouth.

Would you rather play a game with sluggish framerate or a game with confusing controls?
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited August 2017
    Confusing controls. I feel I could at least eventually learn them...maybe. But sluggish framerates are just torture.

Would you rather live in a legitimate haunted house for a week or be homeless for a week?
  • Options
    Homeless for a week. You never said I couldn't stay with others.

WYR live forever or bring back a deceased loved one in exchange for your life?
  • Options
    stfudxrylstfudxryl Posts: 23 Member
    Live forever. I can't spend time with the family member if I'm dead.

Would You Rather chew 15 thumbtacks or walk on thumbtacks for a half a mile?
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,202 Member
    walk..got boots on. You didn't say barefoot.

Would you rather binge watch your favorite tv shows or see a new movie at theater?
  • Options
    TheBlackAndWhiteCatTheBlackAndWhiteCat Posts: 154 Member
    I'd pick my binge watching any show, regardless as to whether it was a favourite or not, any time over watching something at the cinema XD

Would you rather be the individual who can see dead people or be a ghost who is only visible to one individual (not necessarily someone you know either)?
  • Options
    ajamkeevinajamkeevin Posts: 278 Member
    Oh, that's a really good question! I don't think I'd want to see dead people, so I'd choose being a ghost. It's probably a lonely life but hey~

Would you rather live as a poor person in the current era or as a rich person during the Middle Ages?
  • Options
    Poor person, better medical care (plus no black death).
    WYR drink a bottle of ketchup or eat 30 slices of pizza in under 10 minutes?
  • Options
    MidnightmoonliteMidnightmoonlite Posts: 27 Member
    Ketchup

Would you rather live back in the 1800s or travel to the future with the ability to change time.
  • Options
    Probably the ketchup... unless it was actually a small pizza with ridiculously small slices... xD
    Would you rather be forced to eat something poisonous or be bitten by something venomous?
  • Options
    Ketchup

Would you rather live back in the 1800s or travel to the future with the ability to change time.

Future.
    Probably the ketchup... unless it was actually a small pizza with ridiculously small slices... xD
    Would you rather be forced to eat something poisonous or be bitten by something venomous?

Bitten (there is probably an anti-venom)

WYR be a hunger games competitor or live in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Probably the zombie Apocalypse.. Unless I'm mistaken, here's a higher chance of surviving it than there is of winning (and therefore surviving) the hunger games.

Would you rather only be the richest person to exist but have nothing left to send it on, or be the most popular person to exist but never really know who was a true friend and who wasn't?
  • Options
    richest person, I could donate some money to researching cures.
    WYR have all the money in the world but be alone or be the poorest person but with a lot of friends?
  • Options
    Poor with many friends.

Would you rather travel continuously or live in one place permanently?
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    One place permanently, as long as I could choose it.

WYR have a cat or a dog?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    A dog. Cats are great, but I'm a little scared of them. I'm more of a dog person really.

WYR wear a clown nose or clown shoes out in public for a week?
  • Options
    Clown shoes. I could hide my feet under a table for most of the day if I'm siting in an outdoor café.

WYR compete in a compete in a competition or be a spectator?
  • Options
    Probably compete... I'm not so good at just watching things xD

Would you rather be the psychic who has seen that the world being destroyed where everyone will die and nothing can be done to change that fate, or be the last person left on the planet (after said disaster) ?