Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

What I would find in your bag? :D

Probably my wallet, mp3 player, some tissue paper, my umbrella, my house keys, and probably some garbage like plastic wrappers. LOL.

A lot of tissues, garbage, wallet, umbrella, keys, cigarettes :p

Good to know I'm not the only one with garbage in my bag. :D

I should clean it soon because the garbage is from last year :joy:

Hahahaha same. :D Sometimes I would take out like 20 pieces of plastic bags from my bag to throw (when I'm in public) and I bet people would see me doing that and judge me. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited August 2017
    Today's Q of the day is:

Probably my wallet, mp3 player, some tissue paper, my umbrella, my house keys, and probably some garbage like plastic wrappers. LOL.

My wallet, my phone, hand lotion, hair ties, hair clip, band aids, my keys, pens, notebooks, loose papers, garbage, money, deodorant, charger, earphones :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

I'm actually going through it right now XD
    Hand sanitizer, shea butter, mints, pez, hair ties, empty mint container, old receipt, my wallet, water bottle
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited August 2017
    Today's Q of the day is:

Huh, my bag seems pretty empty right now for some reason. Will list items as I pull them out of my bag.
    • Currency Order Receipt for the Pounds Sterling I picked up at the bank yesterday
    • Personal survival kit that contains a hand warmer, emergency blanket, mini wind up flashlight, and junky "swiss army" knife.
    • a pen
    • a handkerchief
    • a bag of Steven Smith Teamaker Lord Bergamot tea I lifted from the bank yesterday (I'm sorry, but I'm not wasting a bag of tea on those puny cups they have, but I'm still taking the tea bag I'd otherwise use)
    • Lepow Moonstone
    • another pen
    • stun gun
    • emergency sewing kit
    • Orange Cream Ice Chips Candy
    • my keyring, with keys, Castiel keychain, Petco card, and emergency whistle
    • PO box keys on a separate lanyard
    • my wallet, which I call my big daddy, which has gift cards, business cards (other people's, not mine), stamps, my checkbook, a calculator (came with the wallet) another pen, all cards you could imagine (id, health insurance, library, Costco, etc.) US bills & coins, the envelop with the Pounds Sterling I picked up yesterday, a manufacturer's coupon for $1 off any Nestle merchandise (I complained about a pizza I got) and my passport card.
    • receipt for renewing my Costco membership
    • make up bag with The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig Eau de Toilette, Beauty Bakerie Peach Bon Bon lip whip, glasses cleaning towel thingy, eye lash comb, emery board, make up removing wipes, 3 hair ties, The Body Shop Honeymania lip balm, Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush, Mabelline Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara in Extreme Black, Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer in light pale, and an eye brow pencil duo that's hand the label come off but I'm pretty sure is from Revlon. Oh, and Wal-Dryl (generic Benadryl from Wal-Green's)
    • Pocket Pack Facial tissues
    • 2nd pair of glasses in cases something happens to the pair I have on or I need to take my contacts out
    • "first aid kit" which is just antiseptic towelettes and abndaids
    • 5 of those pre-pasted toothbrushes I lifted from the dentist's office (they're super cheap and I can't find where to buy them not in a pack of 200, ok?)
    • The Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Cream
    • Bath and Bodyworks PocketBac in Pure Paradise (gift)
    • Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Beach and Pool Sunscreen stick SPF 70
    • spare car key in case I accidentally lock mine in the the car or something
    • a lone loose hair tie

fin

If I was out somewhere, I'd have my phone, but I don't keep it in my bag when I'm home.
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

Things you will always find in my bag:

My phone
    My headphones

Things you might find in my bag:

Sketchbook
    Pencils or some other art supply
    My pusheen stuffie

Except, i don't carry a bag around XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    50 pages down another 250 to go.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: »

Take one down, pass it around
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Sorak4 wrote: »

Take one down, pass it around

49 pages to go

• Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Today's Q of the day is:

Huh, my bag seems pretty empty right now for some reason. Will list items as I pull them out of my bag.
    • Currency Order Receipt for the Pounds Sterling I picked up at the bank yesterday
    • Personal survival kit that contains a hand warmer, emergency blanket, mini wind up flashlight, and junky "swiss army" knife.
    • a pen
    • a handkerchief
    • a bag of Steven Smith Teamaker Lord Bergamot tea I lifted from the bank yesterday (I'm sorry, but I'm not wasting a bag of tea on those puny cups they have, but I'm still taking the tea bag I'd otherwise use)
    • Lepow Moonstone
    • another pen
    • stun gun
    • emergency sewing kit
    • my wallet, which I call my big daddy, which has gift cards, business cards (other people's, not mine), stamps, my checkbook, a calculator (came with the wallet) another pen, all cards you could imagine (id, health insurance, library, Costco, etc.) US bills & coins, the envelop with the Pounds Sterling I picked up yesterday, a manufacturer's coupon for $1 off any Nestle merchandise (I complained about a pizza I got) and my passport card.
    • make up bag with The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig Eau de Toilette, Beauty Bakerie Peach Bon Bon lip whip, glasses cleaning towel thingy, eye lash comb, emery board, make up removing wipes, 3 hair ties, The Body Shop Honeymania lip balm, Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush, Mabelline Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara in Extreme Black, Almay Wake Up Undereye Concealer in light pale, and an eye brow pencil duo that's hand the label come off but I'm pretty sure is from Revlon. Oh, and Wal-Dryl (generic Benadryl from Wal-Green's)
    • 2nd pair of glasses in cases something happens to the pair I have on or I need to take my contacts out
    • 5 of those pre-pasted toothbrushes I lifted from the dentist's office (they're super cheap and I can't find where to buy them not in a pack of 200, ok?)
    • a lone loose hair tie

fin

If I was out somewhere, I'd have my phone, but I don't keep it in my bag when I'm home.

Awesome Post :)<3 I must go buy more stuff for my bag. lol.

Remember when you were a toddler and you got your first purse, how we would go around the house and find things to put in our purse so it can be full like mommy's lol. :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    Today's Q of the day is:

Things you will always find in my bag:

My phone
    My headphones

Things you might find in my bag:

Sketchbook
    Pencils or some other art supply
    My pusheen stuffie

Except, i don't carry a bag around XD

I have a pusheen pouch !!! :D

• Options
    Stormsview wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

• a pen
    • a handkerchief
    • Lepow Moonstone
    • another pen
    • stun gun
    • emergency sewing kit
    • a lone loose hair tie

fin

Remember when you were a toddler and you got your first purse, how we would go around the house and find things to put in our purse so it can be full like mommy's lol. :)

Meeeee!

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    My brother is saying that I put his tablet under the facet... I don't even... :sweat:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Stormsview wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

• a pen
    • a handkerchief
    • Lepow Moonstone
    • another pen
    • stun gun
    • emergency sewing kit
    • a lone loose hair tie

fin

Meeeee!

i had no purse as a toddler haha

• Options
    A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited August 2017
    Today's Q of the day is:

A Flux Capacitor
    High Powered Laser Side-Arm
    Tiny Silver Spoon
    Sonic Screwdriver
    "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Multiverse"
    Wand, Elderberry, 15", Mysterious Core, Unyielding
    Half Eaten Honey Baked Ham Sandwich
    Portal Gun
    A Fanny Pack Stuffed Full of Alf Pogs
    Tiny Treasure Chest Made Of Gold
    A Pair Of Old Sneakers
    Miniature Portal Carved From Ivory
    Small Piece Of Polished Marble
    An 8-Track Tape Titled "Get Schwifty"
    Pocket A.I. Communicator
    TARDIS Key
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    5o Pages sure do go fast. But let's hope one/two more gets us to 251
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited August 2017
    A_Culler wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

A Flux Capacitor
    Tiny Silver Spoon
    Sonic Screwdriver
    Portal Gun
    A Pair Of Old Sneakers
    Pocket A.I. Communicator
    TARDIS Key

You are by far the most interesting person I have met, with all that in your bag!

Also, really? Get Schwifty? :confounded: it did like just about... save the planet, but I hate it so much.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Minty, wow, and you consider that as 'empty'??? :D
    A_Culler, you sure you have those stuff in your bag?? :expressionless::joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It's not so much.

36226780052_81022b0571.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

It's not so much.

My bag can't hold all of that. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It's not so much.

My bag can't hold all of that. XD

Well I'm sure you've got some little coin purse :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited August 2017
    A_Culler wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:

A Flux Capacitor
    Tiny Silver Spoon
    Sonic Screwdriver
    Portal Gun
    A Pair Of Old Sneakers
    Pocket A.I. Communicator
    TARDIS Key

You are by far the most interesting person I have met, with all that in your bag!

Also, really? Get Schwifty? :confounded: it did like just about... save the planet, but I hate it so much.

It's crazy what you pick up on your travels. How I got it on 8-track it quite a story... well anyway.

Of course! You never know when you'll need a honey baked ham sandwich.
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • Options
    Every time the camera is on this guy, he be eatin'. :D:D:joy: Patrick is me. :joy:

22d884L.gif
    JTkkGKc.gif
    XZqPz9E.gif
    4nTfogj.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Bleh, I'm hot right now. It wasn't even hot today.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Today's activity of the day is:
    Put your iPod/playlist on shuffle and post the first 5 songs that play:

Kids by MGMT

Walk Away (Maybe) by Good Charlotte

Vices by Memphis May Fire

Bloodline by Crown The Empire

Breaking and Entering by Tonight Alive
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Have 2 playlists, one with 30 songs and one with up to 90 songs.

New playlist (30 songs)

Airplanes - B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams

will.i.am - Fiyah

AJR - Weak

Galantis - Runaway (U&I)

Nine in the afternoon - Panic at the disco
    ~~~~~~~
    Old playlist (90 songs)

Icona pop - Emergancy

Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz

La la la - Sam Smith

Calvin Harris - Outside

Max - Gibberish

I Know, i have a weird taste in music XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top