Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    edited August 2017
    I Just realized while building when it comes to the landscaping, i tend to spend up to 5,000 - 10,000 simoleans on landscaping itself, especially flowers and bushes. Am i alone in this? Lol

I already spend 5-10,000 Simoleons on the pool alone :sweat_smile:

DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q of the day is:
    List your short term goal(s) for this month and why.

I wanna try to lose at 3kg. XD I've been trying so many times to lose weight last time and always get discouraged halfway through. But this time, I'mma just power thru and see what happens.

I don't have a goal at all. There's just one thing I wish for: that the guy I'm into doesn't forget my birthday soon :joy:
  • Options
    A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    edited August 2017
    tumblr_o6wyaq9GFt1s5thnro1_540.jpg
    tumblr_o6wyaq9GFt1s5thnro2_540.jpg
    tumblr_inline_o6xkuixfm81t4j9ir_540.png

"Okay, but if we maybe instead learn to let go of our self-righteous indignation and strove to think objectively we could take a less punitive approach and practice harm reducing measures that focus on addressing the social and economic causes of crime. This would not only dramatically decrease the number of killers but violent crime in general."

Sorry @DeKay sometimes my idealism can't be contained.
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    A_Culler wrote: »

"Okay, but if we maybe instead learn to let go of our self-righteous indignation and strove to think objectively we could take a less punitive approach and practice harm reducing measures that focus on addressing the social and economic causes of crime. This would not only dramatically decrease the number of killers but violent crime in general."

Sorry @DeKay sometimes I can't idealism contained.

I mean... sure??
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I mean... sure??

See what happens when you read too much? You ruin everyone's memes.

• Options

I mean... sure??

See what happens when you read too much? You ruin everyone's memes.

That explains why I like memes.... cuz I don't like to read. :D

Me completing as many surveys and polls on Toluna to get points:
    9ba.gif

Me when there's no more polls and surveys left for the day:
    enhanced-26298-1432220843-2.jpg

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @DeKay I would encourage you to attempt to read more or even just watch a few educational videos on YouTube. You can't change the world if you don't know where to begin and may find that learning things you didn't know can be very gratifying.

• Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

lol :D I know Right hilarious
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    @DeKay I would encourage you to attempt to read more or even just watch a few educational videos on YouTube. You can't change the world if you don't know where to begin and may find that learning things you didn't know can be very gratifying.

Okay.... :D:disappointed: Now I just feel like an uneducated plum... Haha, well maybe not really. I do know a thing or two about other topics, like maybe the environment or something. Not so much on people or crime rates.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Okay.... :D:disappointed: Now I just feel like an uneducated plum... Haha, well maybe not really. I do know a thing or two about other topics, like maybe the environment or something. Not so much on people or crime rates.

I wasn't trying to sound condescending, and I'm sorry if I came across that way. To me it's not even about what you know or how much, I simply find knowledge in general to be rewarding and empowering. Knowing about environmental issues is also crucial, now more than ever.

• Options
    edited August 2017

Your so right @DeKay

@A_Culler No one knows everything, everyone knows something There is a word “Collective Intelligence” which is a form of Cosmic intelligence distributed among all mortals that is frequently enhanced and harmonized in real time so that the result is an effective mobilization of skill among humans. My initial idea is based on the notion that since the Cosmic intelligence is distributed among us, No one knows everything, but everyone knows something. So in the sense knowledge resides in humanity. No one can say he is Omniscient. Collecting this distributed intelligence is spiritual wisdom. So a serious seeker has to develop the “Madhukara Vritti” (job of the bee) and collect the vast wisdom by drawing the nectar of knowledge from each individual.

To collect it one has to accept the fact that he does not know all. The problem is that one does not accept that there is much more that he needs to know. Not only those who are ignorant but also those who are well versed in the subject, fail to know that not all is known. Upanishad says the knower of all is the one who know that he does not know. Humbly if one say that he does not know there is a flow of knowledge towards him from all directions.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Once while travelling through a village, the great Tamil poet saint Avvaiyar noticed a jambu fruit tree. Looking at the rich ripe jambu fruit she had a liking to relish them. But the fruits were too high up on the tree far from her reach and her age prevented her from aim stones at them. Fortunately for her she spotted a young cowherd boy on the tree. She asked him to fetch her some fruits.

The young boy asked “Paati (Granny) Do you want hot jambu fruits or cold jambu fruits?”

Avvaiyar who was a knowledgeable scholar herself was taken back by the words of the little guy. She wondered if there could be two kinds of jambu fruits hot and cold. She shouted at the little guy not to be smart as she knew very well that there was only one kind of jambu fruit she used to eat since her childhood.

But the young chap insisted her to let him know which she would prefer hot ones or the cold ones. This was too much for the old women. The liitle guy asked her if she did not know thast there are two kinds of jambu fruit? The old lady did not want to show that she did not know about the two kinds of jambu fruit in the tree. She pretended to know about them and she asked for “Cold Fruit” and when the boy dropped some of the fruits from the tree old woman picked up one ripe fruit and began to blow air over it to shake off the sand; it was then, the boy confronted her: “You asked for cold fruit. Why are you taking hot fruit and blowing air over it to make it cool? There are no hot or cold jambu fruits it was ripe and unripe ones, the ripe one would gather sand around it while the unripe one does not. Avvaiyar immediately recognized that this was no ordinary boy who had come to teach her a lesson in humility. Then she sang composed a song in the honor of the boy, the boy revealed himself to be Lord Kartikeya.

Humility is the key that opens the Golden gates of Spiritual palace.

Humility is necessary to gain access to collabarate and get the collective intelligence in any field. It is not a crime to say "I do not know" .......................what say?? :D:p lol
    Nobody knows Everything, but Everybody knows Something…..!
    Blog by Sreeram Manoj Kumar
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    .... I feel like I should bring this up again...

nVmBIx6.gif
    :joy::joy::joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    :D:*:D .......................
  • Options
    :D:D:D:D:bawling:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,936 Member
    I am writing so much for a single game mod it is basically it's own story.
    Coming to think of it. 4 X 7 is 21. And each (of the 7) stage has around 20 to 50 lines. Which is taxing.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Nothing better than being less than 5 miles from where you're going, and stuck in stop and go traffic :s
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Favorite quote ?
    "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of time, if one only remember to turn on the light"

Albums Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

@Dekay i'm gonna file a complaint, you did not warn me of the addictiveness of "New Face" !

Hahah, I didn't know you were going to be a addicted to it. I thought the song was alright. I prefer Monstrous Things better. :blush:

Sonschi, that's a cool mansion!!

Now that i've listened to Monstruous Things, that song is indeed really good, but i don't know i really like New Face haha
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

First -
    Batman doesn't kill. You got to remember that both his parents were murdered in front of him, when he was a child.

Second -
    Killing a killer would only spawn another killer, which Batman is not.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member

First -
    Batman doesn't kill. You got to remember that both his parents were murdered in front of him, when he was a child.

Second -
    Okay.
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

First -

Second -

Oh right! :o That's why he struggles so hard to deal with The Joker... He wants to kill him but his ethics are against it. And The Joker provokes him all. the. time.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Made these arts

zy7CH4H.png

ZBhqIT3.jpg

aV8PXOV.jpg

vlhANS0.jpg
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I Made these arts

zy7CH4H.png

ZBhqIT3.jpg

aV8PXOV.jpg

vlhANS0.jpg

That is... Silk, yes?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I Made these arts

zy7CH4H.png

ZBhqIT3.jpg

aV8PXOV.jpg

vlhANS0.jpg

That is... Silk, yes?

Yes.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    COool!
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    Anyone else alive?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited August 2017
    Anyone else alive?

We're all ghosts~
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top