Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    A_CullerA_Culler Posts: 1,133 Member
    I can't think of a answer for the QotD. I like too many.

I posted mine, I'm just waiting for @DeKay 's commentary.
    Loneliness is a tax we have to pay to atone for a certain complexity of mind.

36187445662_5c73f737ed_c.jpg
    "I have yet to find a gold so pure that it's worth it's weight in dog."
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    A_Culler wrote: »

Your fav quote is cool. Where is it from? XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Little Men by Louisa May Alcott

Almost 150 years old, and yet to me it seems even more true today.

• Options

Little Men by Louisa May Alcott

Almost 150 years old, and yet to me it seems even more true today.

Wow. Yeah, it still sounds relevant.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Today at Costco, I saw a fat dog that looked like Wishbone being pushed in a stroller, and a pair of twin toddler girls, plus I bought a cake and Two Studio Ghibli movies. So basically, it was a great day :love:

Wishbone, like from PBS?

Oh I love Wishbone! I miss that adorable little dog. :disappointed:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I Just realized while building when it comes to the landscaping, i tend to spend up to 5,000 - 10,000 simoleans on landscaping itself, especially flowers and bushes. Am i alone in this? Lol
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    I Just realized while building when it comes to the landscaping, i tend to spend up to 5,000 - 10,000 simoleans on landscaping itself, especially flowers and bushes. Am i alone in this? Lol

Maybe. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member

nope, you are not alone xD
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    So I reinstalled The origin version of the Sims 3, and when I started the game, there was a new world called Adventure Land? Since when was that a world?
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited August 2017
    So I reinstalled The origin version of the Sims 3, and when I started the game, there was a new world called Adventure Land? Since when was that a world?

Oh? I'm curious, I have all EPs.
    Never seen in the store either.
    Post edited by Zinniavanilla on
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited August 2017

I don't remember ever seeing that...

Edit: I found this thread with some info about it. https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/870147/adventureland-added-with-patch-1-69-43/p1 From the looks of it, @5782341b77vl might know a thing or two about it.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Today's Q of the day is:
    List your short term goal(s) for this month and why.

I wanna try to lose at 3kg. XD I've been trying so many times to lose weight last time and always get discouraged halfway through. But this time, I'mma just power thru and see what happens.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Guys i feel really bad. My dad was supposed to make burgers for lunch today but he wasn't feeling too good so he simply picked up some food from the market. While there he got a pack of donuts. My little sister was bugging him for one but wouldn't even eat it. She kept asking for one so i put them in the kitchen, and i went to the kitchen to make a snack, and i saw a teeny roach on the box so i thought "Hey, i wonder if the donuts are okay" and surprise, there are ants crawling all over the donuts. And its my fault, so worse case scenario, see you guys in a week or so! Lol.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today at Costco, I saw a fat dog that looked like Wishbone being pushed in a stroller, and a pair of twin toddler girls, plus I bought a cake and Two Studio Ghibli movies. So basically, it was a great day :love:

Wishbone, like from PBS?

Heck yes! What's the story Wishbone? [bark!]

Wishbone, like from PBS?

I hadn't even thought of it in a while, until I saw that dog. My friend got me a stuffed Wishbone for my 9th birthday; I wonder if it's still out in our playroom.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Guys i feel really bad. My dad was supposed to make burgers for lunch today but he wasn't feeling too good so he simply picked up some food from the market. While there he got a pack of donuts. My little sister was bugging him for one but wouldn't even eat it. She kept asking for one so i put them in the kitchen, and i went to the kitchen to make a snack, and i saw a teeny roach on the box so i thought "Hey, i wonder if the donuts are okay" and surprise, there are ants crawling all over the donuts. And its my fault, so worse case scenario, see you guys in a week or so! Lol.

LOL. Don't feel bad.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I ate too big of a piece of cake :'(
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

LOL. Don't feel bad.

That's not helping XD.

I Dunno what else to do.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q of the day is:
    List your short term goal(s) for this month and why.

I wanna try to lose at 3kg. XD I've been trying so many times to lose weight last time and always get discouraged halfway through. But this time, I'mma just power thru and see what happens.

To not forget how to swim. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

LOL. Don't feel bad.

That's not helping XD.

I Dunno what else to do.

I accidentally ate curry puffs with ants on them before (it was dark and I didn't turn on the lights). So yeah, I had it worse.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

LOL. Don't feel bad.

That's not helping XD.

I Dunno what else to do.

Welp, my mom already told him and he wasn't upset. So yaaaaaay xD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

LOL. Don't feel bad.

That's not helping XD.

I Dunno what else to do.

Welp, my mom already told him and he wasn't upset. So yaaaaaay xD

I don't know why he would be. It's not your fault you have ants. :/ They probably would have found them regardless, unless they'd been stored properly.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    tumblr_o6wyaq9GFt1s5thnro1_540.jpg
    tumblr_o6wyaq9GFt1s5thnro2_540.jpg
    tumblr_inline_o6xkuixfm81t4j9ir_540.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2017

Such a thing does not exist. :smile:

Wishbone, like from PBS?

Wishbone, like from PBS?

I hadn't even thought of it in a while, until I saw that dog. My friend got me a stuffed Wishbone for my 9th birthday; I wonder if it's still out in our playroom.

I had a pink panther baseball cap I used to decorate with buttons and one of them was Wishbone. I also had a little Wishbone figure that was dressed up like a roman soldier.

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Such a thing does not exist. :smile:

Wishbone, like from PBS?

Wishbone, like from PBS?

I had a pink panther baseball cap I used to decorate with buttons and one of them was Wishbone. I also had a little Wishbone figure that was dressed up like a roman soldier.

I love the old Pink Panther cartoon :heart:
    unknown.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top