Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    LOL.

Broncos when she read today's Q of the day: *cracks knuckles* IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited July 2017
    DeKay wrote: »
    I don't know how learning to swim can help me. I'm not near any large bodies of water 100% of the time and if I am, I just don't go anywhere near it. :D I think the only survival thing I know is to just waddle my legs to stay afloat but that's about it. LOL.

You could have your own wilderness show with that kind of knowledge.

:D:D:D Is that supposed to be sarcasm? :joy:

I forgot the emoji.

Hahaha. Oh well, I could tell that you were being sarcastic cuz it made me laugh and I like sarcastic humor. XD
    I don't know how learning to swim can help me. I'm not near any large bodies of water 100% of the time and if I am, I just don't go anywhere near it. :D I think the only survival thing I know is to just waddle my legs to stay afloat but that's about it. LOL.

It's a life skill. Do you really think you'll regret learning how to swim? People who don't know how to swim are so weird to me, it's the law here. A few years ago, one of our Governor's had an older nephew who fell in the water and drowned because he didn't know how to swim. Now all Washingtonians have to learn how to swim in high school.

I don't think I will regret. I just think I won't be needing it. I don't know really. It's not a life skill here in Singapore. Maybe cuz we don't have a lot of huge lakes and stuff. I don't know. The whole of Singapore is like New York City, basically. It's just buildings.

Some day, when you are stranded on the Poseidon, you'll think back to this moment and go "I really wish I'd listened to Minty." :/

Why would I be on the Poseidon in the first place? XD

Because you won a cruise and Dylan Anderson, Kyle Hollis, and all the others you like will be there. Obviously.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited July 2017

I forgot the emoji.

Hahaha. Oh well, I could tell that you were being sarcastic cuz it made me laugh and I like sarcastic humor. XD

It's a life skill. Do you really think you'll regret learning how to swim? People who don't know how to swim are so weird to me, it's the law here. A few years ago, one of our Governor's had an older nephew who fell in the water and drowned because he didn't know how to swim. Now all Washingtonians have to learn how to swim in high school.

I don't think I will regret. I just think I won't be needing it. I don't know really. It's not a life skill here in Singapore. Maybe cuz we don't have a lot of huge lakes and stuff. I don't know. The whole of Singapore is like New York City, basically. It's just buildings.

Some day, when you are stranded on the Poseidon, you'll think back to this moment and go "I really wish I'd listened to Minty." :/

Because you won a cruise and Dylan Anderson, Kyle Hollis, and all the others you like will be there. Obviously.

Oh snap. XD I think that would be the only reason I'd be on a cruise or pool party, actually. Sadly...
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2017

I forgot the emoji.

Oh snap. XD

See? See? I was right. I'm always right. :p

And now the Poseidon is sinking and Dylan Anderson needs you to save him because he's trapped - but you don't know how to swim.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I forgot the emoji.

Oh snap. XD

Bahahahahaha. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    heat stops the itch of a mosquito bite, so running it under hot water or putting a hot spoon on the bite should stop the itching

Or, buy an itch relief cream and then not run the risk of accidentally scalding yourself. I love Blue Star Ointment.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    LOL.

Broncos when she read today's Q of the day: *cracks knuckles* IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE.

*cracks knuckles* *rolls neck* *rolls shoulders* SHOW TIME!!!!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

I forgot the emoji.

Oh snap. XD

And now the Poseidon is sinking and Dylan Anderson needs you to save him because he's trapped - but you don't know how to swim.

I'll shout for Kyle Hollis to help. XD XD
    heat stops the itch of a mosquito bite, so running it under hot water or putting a hot spoon on the bite should stop the itching

Or, buy an itch relief cream and then not run the risk of accidentally scalding yourself. I love Blue Star Ointment.

I always slap on my mosquito bites instead of scratching them. :D The slapping stops the itch.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I forgot the emoji.

Oh snap. XD

Well now I feel like we're writing some weird fanfic :joy:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I forgot the emoji.

Oh snap. XD

Bahahahaha. XD As longs as it's G-rated, it's fine. Hahah!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited July 2017

I forgot the emoji.

Oh snap. XD

Bahahahaha. XD As longs as it's G-rated, it's fine. Hahah!

Continue, please. I'm really invested in this story now, tearjerking.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    "Kyle Hollis came running, fire licking at his heels. He saw the fear in DeKay's eyes. 'Help him,' DeKay shouted over the crackle of the fire. Kyle Hollis looked where DeKay was pointing. Across the room, Dylan Anderson stood on a swiftly sinking platform. Kyle Hollis couldn't hear Dylan Anderson, but he could see his lips forming the words 'Help me! Help me! Dekay is an dummy who never took Minty's advice to learn to swim.' Those soft, kissable lips that Kyle Hollis had been dreaming of kissing right before the Poseidon began to sink. Kyle Hollis tore of his shirt and dove into the water. DeKay couldn't help but admire his chiseled body and perfect form. 'If only I had listened to Minty, I could be the one saving Dylan Anderson,' he thought, as he watched Kyle Hollis slice effortlessly through the water. A single tear slid down his cheek."
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    "Kyle Hollis came running, fire licking at his heels. He saw the fear in DeKay's eyes. 'Help him,' DeKay shouted over the crackle of the fire. Kyle Hollis looked where DeKay was pointing. Across the room, Dylan Anderson stood on a swiftly sinking platform. Kyle Hollis couldn't hear Dylan Anderson, but he could see his lips forming the words 'Help me! Help me! Dekay is an dummy who never took Minty's advice to learn to swim.' Those soft, kissable lips that Kyle Hollis had been dreaming of kissing right before the Poseidon began to sink. Kyle Hollis tore of his shirt and dove into the water. DeKay couldn't help but admire his chiseled body and perfect form. 'If only I had listened to Minty, I could be the one saving Dylan Anderson,' he thought, as he watched Kyle Hollis slice effortlessly through the water. A single tear slid down his cheek."

Truly inspiration. Maybe I should take up swimming to prevent all of this for happening. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Truly inspiration. Maybe I should take up swimming to prevent all of this for happening. XD

I'm telling you... You could save Dylan Anderson's life one day.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

What did I just- *ahem* I mean, that was the single greatest work of art I have ever read, truly.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Okay. :D:D:D

What did I just- *ahem* I mean, that was the single greatest work of art I have ever read, truly.

I have a feeling Aunty Minty reads Dan and Phil fanfics. XD XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Long post warning!!
    Well, hopefully for today's Q of the day, we can all learn something cool and new from one another:

What is a life hack that you use often that you can share here? :) You can share more than one if you like.

The one I use the most is using a thin rubber band to open a bottle or jar. Like, sometimes when your hands are too slippery or you don't have enough strength to open it, just take a rubber band and wrap it around this area between the lid and the rim thing (I don't know what you call it). And then, you would be able to open it so easily! It's magical (but also science, of course). :D

pSWmlS3.jpg

The only "hack" that I've seen on-line that I use is to use chopsticks when eating Cheetos to keep from getting a build up of Cheetos dust on your fingers.

LOL, that's so cute. :D
    I can't even get tattoos cuz it's against my religion. :D

Isn't that having to do with how observant you are though? Like I know that Jewish people aren't supposed to get them, but some still do.

Yes. Everything in life, not just religion, is based on how observant you are. :) Just like how if your parent is strict and gives you rules, but you still break it if you want to cuz you technically can.

Technically it's against mine, but...that's not the way I think. I'd got some when I could, but I have this feeling I'd be allergic. :cry: Darn iodine.

Let's get non-permanent tattoos. :D

I love making my own temp-tattoos with mah markers. :3
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    I am waiting for uh... a conversation to happen that I can understand or that I am interested in xD

Carry on with your guys' business. I will just lurk around the forums xD

I'm not singing tenor, so I expect to be treated like a lady. :lol: Just start up your own conversation.

For example: I FINALLY built my chicken coop and got chickens in Stardew Valley. :3 And I'm building my barn.

... I feel like it was once you who said they didn't like pink?

I don't. :lol:

Isn't that having to do with how observant you are though? Like I know that Jewish people aren't supposed to get them, but some still do.

Yes. Everything in life, not just religion, is based on how observant you are. :) Just like how if your parent is strict and gives you rules, but you still break it if you want to cuz you technically can.

Technically it's against mine, but...that's not the way I think. I'd got some when I could, but I have this feeling I'd be allergic. :cry: Darn iodine.

Let's get non-permanent tattoos. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJuzouRn0jE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiyQWl5pgoE

Totally going to watch those. :3
    Well, hopefully for today's Q of the day, we can all learn something cool and new from one another:

What is a life hack that you use often that you can share here? :) You can share more than one if you like.

The one I use the most is using a thin rubber band to open a bottle or jar. Like, sometimes when your hands are too slippery or you don't have enough strength to open it, just take a rubber band and wrap it around this area between the lid and the rim thing (I don't know what you call it). And then, you would be able to open it so easily! It's magical (but also science, of course). :D

pSWmlS3.jpg

The only real "life hack" that I use is in the way I put on my swim cap. And that I use a long hair one, because my hair's so thick.

I didn't know there would be different types of swim caps! It's also cuz I'm so uneducated with swimming related things. I don't know how to swim. :confounded::joy:

Well I can help educate you! I do want to become a coach, after all.
    @DeKay Here you go. Take them now, thank me later. Plus, swimming is a great form of exercise. You could start swimming laps every morning. :)

Exactly! Now, can you help me convince the coaches that a four week break doesn't help us get better?

pSWmlS3.jpg

I live on life hacks! One that I've found the most helpful at least for me is when you're running, exhale when your left foot hits the ground to avoid cramping. And that folks is how I ran two miles out of the blue and didn't die :D.

I have an entire pinterest board for these XD
    -place an envelope in the fridge for an hour to unseal it
    -when you have brain freeze, press your tongue as hard as you can and it will go away
    -how to make a cake taste like it's from a bakery
    -follow the directions on the box
    -add one or two more eggs
    -replace oil with melted butter and and double the amount
    -replace water with the same amount of milk
    -mix and bake according to the box
    -iphones charge faster in airplane mode
    -putting your phone in airplane mode should eliminate in-game ads
    -ctr+shift+t reopens a tab you just closed
    -heat stops the itch of a mosquito bite, so running it under hot water or putting a hot spoon on the bite should stop the itching
    -embarrassed about buying something? Buy a cheap birthday card with it :D

I've used all these, except the birthday card one, and they've all worked for me!

My mom made me and my sister take swimming lessons from high school kids when I was in second grade :s. I hated the water, and all I could really do was manage to keep my head above water. That summer, my mom taught us how to swim in her friend's pool, and now I've been boogie boarding in the atlantic ocean with strong waves, and that was amazing!!! I want to get a paddleboard for my birthday, but whether or not my dad will let it happen is a different story :'(.

I always just press my thumb against the roof of my mouth.

They don't sell Blue Star around here, just something that I happen to be allergic to. :disappointed:
    LOL.

*cracks knuckles* *rolls neck* *rolls shoulders* SHOW TIME!!!!!

SHOW TIME, SHOW TIME! Yo! I’m John Laurens in the place to be! Two pints o’ Sam Adams, but I’m workin’ on three, uh! Those redcoats don’t want it with me! Cuz I will pop chick-a pop these cops till I’m free!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I'm sorry, but can Dylan Anderson not swim either?

Wouldn't fanfiction about real people a bit strange to read though? :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options

I ship it #Kylanay
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Apparently not. :lol:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Nope, I don't ship them.

Nooo... >.>
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    You guys are weird :D
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    You guys are weird :D

We're not weird, we're unique.

But actually, I think we knew this already.

On another note *hums a d* my pottery instructor/mentor has approved of my college choice! :D Now to actually get in. :sweat:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

Nope, I don't ship them.

Nooo... >.>

I know Dan and Phil fans can be a bit strange, but do people actually ship them? :confounded: That's so weird!

I ship it #Kylanay

Perfect. If only they could see this, I'm sure they would agree.
    unknown.png
  • Options

I think he probably can. I didn't ask him tho. XD The only question I've asked him was, "Cats or dogs?" :joy:

I ship it #Kylanay

You can't ship 3 people together!! :O
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top