May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Oh dekay didnt you say you were getting your bachelors degree in fine arts today?? congrats man
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,675 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    FloppyFish wrote: »
    then why dont you eat it on your fries?

Cuz I'm extra. :D I only put ketchup on stuff like fried noodles or salad. But if I really have to dip my fries, I would go with mayo. I don't think potatoes taste good with tomato.

Salad? :worried:

Ya. :tongue: I feel like y'all are judging the way I eat. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Empty by The Click Five
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    i aint, the way you eat iz fine
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Okay, here's today's Q of the day:

How do you eat your french fries? Do you dip it in ketchup, mayo, thousand island, etc?

Well, of course, my french fries have to be salted. That's why I'm so salty. XD And that's pretty much it. Haha. I don't dip it in anything. I'm so extra. LOL.

Plus, I also drink my coke from the cup without the straw. I will literally take out the lid and just drink it like that. Everyone would look at me. Hahaha.

Plain.

Yes! I'm not the only one!!
    i aint, the way you eat iz fine

Good.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yes. Good. And chu didnt answer my question xD that is not good
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    Oh dekay didnt you say you were getting your bachelors degree in fine arts today?? congrats man

Yes, I am. Thank you.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

How do you eat your french fries? Do you dip it in ketchup, mayo, thousand island, etc?

Well, of course, my french fries have to be salted. That's why I'm so salty. XD And that's pretty much it. Haha. I don't dip it in anything. I'm so extra. LOL.

Plus, I also drink my coke from the cup without the straw. I will literally take out the lid and just drink it like that. Everyone would look at me. Hahaha.

Well I get to change the way I eat my french fries because I recently found out that I'm allergic to iodized salt.

:anguished: My coach announced today that he's leaving on Monday for a college in Florida! :scream:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Cuz I'm extra. :D I only put ketchup on stuff like fried noodles or salad. But if I really have to dip my fries, I would go with mayo. I don't think potatoes taste good with tomato.

I eat ice cream on crackers. And... cucumber and jelly sandwich. I eat weird combinations too...
    unknown.png
  • Options

Yes, I am. Thank you.

Woot woot!
    Mafia Stats

• Options
    When I was a kid, I never thought that one day I would get to wear this on my head. :D

Ww1PT7x.jpg

Well I get to change the way I eat my french fries because I recently found out that I'm allergic to iodized salt.

:anguished: My coach announced today that he's leaving on Monday for a college in Florida! :scream:

Aw, so you have to just eat without salt?

I eat ice cream on crackers. And... cucumber and jelly sandwich. I eat weird combinations too...

Wow, interesting. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I got mochi at Costco today. I've never had mochi before
    Should I have mochi or a cupcake?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    When I was a kid, I never thought that one day I would get to wear this on my head. :D

Ww1PT7x.jpg

Congratulations, again :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options

I LOVE MOCHI. I have some but I haven't put them in the fridge. Maybe I should now. Have a mochi. I shall have one with you now. :)

Me...
    tumblr_o2xr2zmJRK1sy5o1qo1_540.jpg
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mochi is good
    Mafia Stats

• Options

Ww1PT7x.jpg

Congratulations, again :smile:

Thanks. :kissing:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

Ww1PT7x.jpg

Yup. It's like pineapple, it's shocking where it hides.
    @bellagorilla u needa participate in the mafia thread, i think u signed up and haven't said anything yet xD I NEED TO TALK TO ANYONE TO FIND WHO MAFIA IS XD
    My secret strategy shall not be revealed.

It's counting posts, isn't it? I did that on the first thread to make sure I didn't win. Since I had not been on the thread very long.

Either way, I had said I couldn't be active because of practice...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

I LOVE MOCHI. I have some but I haven't put them in the fridge. Maybe I should now. Have a mochi. I shall have one with you now. :)

Yay Mochi party!

sunman502 wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I'm eating some tortilla chips.

Plain?

Cheese.

So nachos. With salsa and sour cream, I hope?

No, I don't like dipping.

GET OUT PLEEB!

I always have to be that extra person. :D

Wouldn't having no toppings be the opposite of extra?

No, I meant 'extra' like 'special'.

I know what it means. Nothing special about plain nachos :p

Some restaurant I went to had French Fries with cheese sauce on it as their 'nachos' :sweat: Dumb- ugh
    I got one even better. There's a hamburger joint just south of me that serves you a mountain french fries with cheese, and crumbled bacon on top. And it's really good. In fact some people go to this place just for the french fries. :)

Jack in the Box has something similar (or used to? I don't really go there since the got rid of their ciabatta) called Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges. I thought they were quite good, although tbh, I had questionable taste as a teenager.
    I loved going to Jack in the Box! I just wish that there's one near where I currently live. The last I knew there was a newly opened Jack in the Box close to a 2 hour drive from me. And that's not exactly just down the road.

I feel your pain! With the exceptions of Burger King, McDonald's, a KFC, and a Taco Time (It's a Washington thing) all the good stuff is on the other side of a toll bridge, which is $6, though only one way fortunately.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Ww1PT7x.jpg

Yup. It's like pineapple, it's shocking where it hides.

How dare you bring pineapple into this??! Pineapple in anything is da best. :D:D And I'm glad I'm not allergic to pineapple. I'm allergic to too many hidden things like honey, raisins, and almond. Enough is enough. LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    soooo we still talking bout food? xD
    Mafia Stats

• Options

Yes, do you want to talk about something else?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    idc xD
    Mafia Stats

• Options

No, we shall talk about food forever.

Confession: I'm too lazy/ tired to get up and get a mochi.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    lol xDDD
    Mafia Stats

• Options

Yay Mochi party!

Wow, I just realized non-frigerated mochi is soooo soft. I prefer them to be a bit firmer. XD

No, we shall talk about food forever.

Confession: I'm too lazy/ tired to get up and get a mochi.

I JUST ATE MINE. YOU HAVE TO TOO.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    YE GO
    Mafia Stats

Leave a Comment