Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 pets

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    seungdoseungdo Posts: 30 New Member
    no, not again.
  • Options
    Roxygirl0987Roxygirl0987 Posts: 67 Member
    Woohooo!! Almost everything you listed is in the new Sims 4 Cats and Dogs!!! I think a Guru must have seen your post and took alot on board!!
  • Options
    shortiflowersshortiflowers Posts: 17 Member
    We have a mouse hole, yet, no mouse? We should have pet mice and rats. And OOPS! They got out of their cage. And uh-oh! You also have a pet cat? Find the little escape artist before your feline has a snack!

Also, last night, I started putting all stray dogs on leashes and leading them into squared off rooms. (2 dogs per cell). Basically making my own 'pound'. As you walk in the back, on the left, you have dogs. On the right, cats. So! In being said, I saw another person say something about we should have animal shelters. YES! LET'S MAKE THIS A THING! I hate that all my work gets undone whenever I leave the lot. Make it where we can have like 16 pets per long. (16 just because it's double the humans you can have).

Anyone else agree?
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

We have a mouse hole, yet, no mouse? We should have pet mice and rats. And OOPS! They got out of their cage. And uh-oh! You also have a pet cat? Find the little escape artist before your feline has a snack!

Also, last night, I started putting all stray dogs on leashes and leading them into squared off rooms. (2 dogs per cell). Basically making my own 'pound'. As you walk in the back, on the left, you have dogs. On the right, cats. So! In being said, I saw another person say something about we should have animal shelters. YES! LET'S MAKE THIS A THING! I hate that all my work gets undone whenever I leave the lot. Make it where we can have like 16 pets per long. (16 just because it's double the humans you can have).

Anyone else agree?

Mice are part of fx in certain apartments, exclusive to CL saldy. Same with cockroaches.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1