Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pancakes

We all know the Pancakes. I just started playing them in yet another new game. I haven't played with them since 4 came out, But I am determined to play a legacy and I want some premade children available for aging up to teens and marriage mates later on.
Mrs pancakes Eliza is now pregnant, first time with try for a baby. and she will be having her baby later on today.

Please what did she have in your game, boy/girl/twins/ single/ triplets??? and how was Eliza and Bob's relationship?? did you keep them together or did either one get to insufferable for you.
Usually I edit Bob and change his gloomy and slob traits. In this game I have kept them. made him unemployed as he doesn't like being around other sims. he gardens and he may write later on. I gave them a small lot in that empty town. he does all his gardening at a local park. So he doesn't have to do it every day.
please post pics of your pancakes and their children.

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    So far my Eliza has had one son who inherited her red hair! I kept them together, or rather, her having a baby encouraged them to try and work it out. They're both trying to self-improve but Eliza is still highly focused on her career and is trying to balance that with being a mom. Bob is making slow strides at work but would prefer to stay home with his son. He feels obligated to make up for all the time their son is missing with their mom due to work. That's all I've done with them currently.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I play with the MCCC story progression so over the course of three years they have had plenty of children within all the games I have started.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I have never actually played the Pancakes but my vampire son married their daughter. She inherited Bob's looks and she has the traits mean, evil and insane...poor girl lol
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @simm621 do you have any pics?? and has she had any children yet??
  • Options

I don't have any pics but I can get some later for you and no she hasn't had any children yet.

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited July 2017
    I split them up by having Bob catch Ewwliza cheating on him with someone more likely to fulfil her Mansion Baron aspiration.

Bob hooked up with his townie neighbour who has a kid, Kellen. He's a good adoptive step-dad and Scarlett Pancakes (new wife, not to be confused with blue waffles) rolled a whim to have a baby, so he'll be a bio-dad next rotation too.

3b8672d57a.png

Ewwliza married her lover Jacques Villareal... I mean his first wife mysteriously vanished, so I was kinda hoping...

2bb835a96c.png

#BobSquad
    Post edited by EmmaVane on
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    @EmmaVane Yay for Bob :) I'm still not a fan of Eliza even though she's grown on me while I played with them (which was some time ago).

Basically, I started playing them around the time the grilled cheese aspiration was added to the game.
    tumblr_o35ep76IeN1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    (this was my first actual story) Putting the rest of it under a spoiler, because spoilers and it's kinda longer than I thought it would be.
    I gave Bob the aspiration and one of the final steps was to talk with the Grim Reaper about grilled cheese... So Eliza died (and then I've skipped telling you about the part where they continuously argued about money, and where Eliza had an affair with Don...).
    tumblr_inline_o41sb5lzTd1u21s2l_1280.jpg

Then I continued my story and while Bob fell in love with a pretty mixologist named Iris.
    tumblr_inline_o4en6oH7f01u21s2l_1280.jpg
    Of course Eliza's ghost came back...
    tumblr_inline_o4ei8cDErp1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    And I split my story in two parts, Bob and Iris working towards owning a 5 star grilled cheese restaurant
    tumblr_inline_oesnda5s201u21s2l_1280.jpg
    And Eliza trying to wish herself back to life by the wishing well.
    tumblr_inline_of3ft5l8vK1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    Somewhere along the way, Eliza met this shady painter called Ewan
    tumblr_inline_of9dnm3MC11u21s2l_1280.jpg
    And he actually believed in her and helped her get her life back by donating the money he got from selling one of his masterpieces for her to offer to the wishing well.
    tumblr_inline_ofhuslZYUE1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    tumblr_inline_ofxjxg76JH1u21s2l_1280.jpg

So in the end it's happy ever after for all.
    tumblr_inline_og6psbcuhJ1u21s2l_1280.jpg
    tumblr_inline_og6qgjzwKN1u21s2l_1280.jpg

Bob and Iris had two kids, Nick and Lily.
    tumblr_inline_og6qbuI7uZ1u21s2l_1280.jpg

You can read the full story here: https://mdianasanders.tumblr.com/tagged/missionmeltmaster/chrono/

That said, they will also feature in another thing I'm working on, so I may post about them on this thread again.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    My original Pancake family died out long ago, so I re-added the official version from the gallery that included a toddler. I see Bob around town every now and then looking gloomy, lol. I haven't changed them at all, but I did put them in a small, modern house from the gallery. Whenever I visit, their toddler is wandering on the sidewalk somewhere...
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Lovely pics @MDianaSanders , glad to see the kids have their dad's hair.
    @EmmaVane so glad Eliza is happy in your game. I like to marry him of as well.

Well Eliza gave birth to a daughter, the very next day she got pregnant again with another daughter. Rose-Mary and Christie. I really was hoping for a boy the second time and had considered changing Christie into a little boy, but thought no, Rose-Mary may want a sister. so I took them into CAS and made Christie a twin brother. I named Bob jr, I think Eliza was a bit surprised, she kept staring at him when he walked into the house. but was happy to play with him. so they now have 3 children, and that's their kids finished with, she wont be having anymore kids.
    I moved their house onto a bigger lot, because the garden Bob had started in the park, the gardener cares for.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    They're still together in my rotational save, but I'm considering having Eliza mysteriously disappear via being abducted and used as a blood source by the Straud family. She and Bob have five kids together, albeit one of them is actually an affair child Eliza had with Bob's brother.* Their relationship is still strained. Bob continues to sleep in another room and they fight often.

*I gave Bob and Eliza siblings after the toddler patch. I took the Bob and Eliza that came with Iggy, changed their features around a bit, and then connected them to the family tree. Bob has an older brother named Bill, who was having an affair with Eliza up until he met and fell in love with Katrina Caliente and left her to be with his new girlfriend. I was thinking of having Bob have an affair with Amanda Cupcakes, Eliza's younger sister, but then I decided she was a lesbian, so now she's dating a townie named Juliette Sharpe. She still lives with her sister and her family, but I'll probably move her into her own place with Juliette in a couple rotations' time. I need her at home atm because Eliza unexpectedly gave birth to twins. Oi.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    In one of my "just goofin off" games, I had Bob cheat on Eliza with Dina Caliente! Needless to say that when Eliza found them in each other's arms at the Trackside Cafe and Bar she was furious! She slapped the tar out of Bob with Dina watching on! Dina left as Bob and Eliza continued their argument. Finally, after throwing a drink on him, Eliza broke up with Bob!

Bob later got remarried to Dina. Eliza, who STILL lives in the house, will become their house maid and (when the time comes) babysitter! Eh, I figured that since Eliza stays at home and is unemployed anyway, and since Bob and Dina are coworkers this would work PERFECTLY! :+1:

Because of the whole mess with Photobucket, I've had to move to Imgur. I'll post pics as soon as I upload to Imgur.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    everytime i play them (which has been quite a few times) they have twin girls. I always change Bob's traits and re do their house!
    Although once, i changed Bob's traits and then made him marry my sim and we just left Eliza there to age llol
    you're ele-phantastic
  • Options
    In this game she is a Moon mercenary in the astronaut career. and Bob loves to work out even though his lazy.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    This is Evelynne Pancakes. I could only get one shot as she was going to work and I had to close the game but I can try and get some side shots later.

FAyCEAX.png

• Options
    John4estJohn4est Posts: 202 Member
    I am one of those weird people who play with aging and progression off, so they are still just a couple living in that shanty of a house. I think I had one of my lesbian sims once a long time ago woohoo in a closet with her, just for the thrills, but other than that... Nothing. Nothing besides breaking up a marriage as a result of cheating... They still seem happy though! Eliza must have gotten it out of her system after that.
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    ... and as promised! :) I think what really makes this game so "messed-up" was the fact that it was 2 or 3 days from St. Valentines Day when I played THIS! :open_mouth:
    rVl8cNd.png
    tPCLds7.png
    Mr Smooth-talker :kissing_heart:

Let's go to Trackside Cafe And Bar for a date tonight! Sounds like fun, right? Well...

vXIjMny.png
    BUSTED!
    9SltOHC.png
    TkTsjCO.png
    I've NEVER seen Dina so scared before (or since)
    gWZfP3O.png
    We're done
    xBVt1jm.png
    "Have a drink... ON YOU!" :lol:
    6g7vHxK.png
    A "What have I done?!" kind of moment! Eliza just now realized that she's single and has NO support for her shopping addiction!
    x5kmv48.png
    Bob made the heart-shaped cookies (I think) the day before he cheated. The half-eaten cookie on Eliza's plate kinda sums up how she's feeling right now.
    BMQQZ8T.png
    "Please go away..."
    RzYkhDU.png
    "...please."

... Let's leave Eliza for abit and see what Bob is doing...

XSBSxqW.png
    rxpLDOy.png
    O59pG60.png

Let the records show that I HAVE NOT thrown Eliza out of the house. Like I said in my previous post, I plan to keep her around as a maid and (eventually) babysitter!
    fL6ubMW.png
    She WILL have to share her bedroom with the baby! No "if's, and's or but's" about it!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I played with them a bit before...
    l6gUzYC.jpg
    Didn't happen to touch Bob... Eh. Usually will only play around with sims without so much facial hair... Wont change Bob's looks; cause he's a pre-made.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm not actively playing the Pancakes in game, but MC Command Center gave them a baby girl; the game named her Hande but I changed it to Honey when she aged up to toddler. I'm going to try and change their kids (if they have any others) names to food related names if I can. >:)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I'm not actively playing the Pancakes in game, but MC Command Center gave them a baby girl; the game named her Hande but I changed it to Honey when she aged up to toddler. I'm going to try and change their kids (if they have any others) names to food related names if I can. >:)
    What about meal times? Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner... Tea Time? :lol:
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I made a Sim that's perfect for Bob. But because I forgot how to merge my Sim in with the pancakes', my Sim now lives across the street in that empty lot, forgot the name. I downloaded house from the Gallery, and when the welcome wagon arrived, I had my Sim go out and meet Eliza, and Bob, and two other Sims. In my game I'm making Bob, and Alison (my Sim) know each other from their teenager years.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    They had one daughter together and both had affairs on the side and later divorced. Bob had twins with a random townie, while Eliza had a half alien son named blueberry pancakes.

Bob's boys are married now and im still struggling who to marry their daughter off too. Blueberry is still a teen.
  • Options
    Wow what interesting life's your pancakes have. My sims life's are never so dramatic. maybe I should spice things up a bit. but they keep rolling hug, kiss, make out and woohoo with each other.
    Brilliant pics everyone.
  • Options
    surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    I never actually played them, only pop in to get eliza pregnant when im ready to move onto the second generation, I like to keep the premades last name and families around my game. Theyre just familiar.
    What's weird though, is I just get eliza pregnant, then leave the lot. Well, in my old save she had a boy, named korey pancakes, who got her red hair. This save, she gets pregnant, she has a boy, and his name is again korey pancakes!! He has bobs black hair this time though, but how weird!? The same name randomly generated twice. This also happened with Morgan fyres. Last save she married j Huntington, and had a baby girl named carol fyres (again just popped in to get her pregnant) this save, again she married j, and they had another girl named carol fyres!
  • Options
    poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    my legacy founder married eliza because i thought she was cute, i don't understand why people dislike her.
    here's her and her ugly daughter + her daughter's bff (don't mind the plum alpha skins..)
    tumblr_osip46OB1N1ullq0lo1_1280.png
    bob who?
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif