Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STARRING ROLE: BRIDGEPORT'S FINEST / *WINNER ANNOUNCED*

Comments

• Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    wbombje wrote: »
    @JoeJoe11 Ok, then I will sign up :). Thank you for letting me join!

Look forward to seeing your model!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Preferred Name/Username: Tonya
    Actor Name: Lizette Leone
    Actor Age: 19
    Actor Bio (optional, but fun): Lizette's Father has been a Famous Actor for many years...Lizette admires the "Art" and has done Modelling since She was only 8 years old.... She wants to further her career to be an Actress...She has been in a few commercials....She Shines behind a camera but she needs a lot of "Fine Tuning" to get where she wants to be as an Actress!
    Head shot (no make-up, bare shoulders):HtrLn5G.png
    Body shot (white t-shirt, jeans/denim shorts):30wnxPj.png

Beautiful!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    wbombjewbombje Posts: 1,244 Member
    Preferred Name/Username: wbombje
    Actor Name: Carlotta Alberg
    Actor Bio: Modeling is in Carlotta's genes, as her mother is Anita Alberg, another model on these forums. She is Faroese and Venezuelan, and loves a good adventure. Although modeling has always interested her, she has decided that she would rather be acting for the camera. She is even willing to do all of her own stunts.

Head shot:
    EKp3JiX.png

Body shot:
    xNOMj1B.png
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @JoeJoe11 The background in the headshot was way more white before I started playing with filters and adjusting colors. Are you using it in a model wall? I know that most hosts only use the body shots, but if it's too grey, I can just cut it out and make it transparent. The body shot is cut out and transparent.

Oh and I wanted to say that that isn't really eyeliner on her in the headshot. She was born with those type of eyes, so I didn't want to change them.
    Post edited by wbombje on
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    She is Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! @wbombje
  • Options
    wbombje wrote: »
    Preferred Name/Username: wbombje
    Actor Name: Carlotta Alberg
    Actor Bio: Modeling is in Carlotta's genes, as her mother is Anita Alberg, another model on these forums. She is Faroese and Venezuelan, and loves a good adventure. Although modeling has always interested her, she has decided that she would rather be acting for the camera. She is even willing to do all of her own stunts.

Head shot:
    EKp3JiX.png

Body shot:
    xNOMj1B.png

Lovely!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @TEXASTWANGTONYA and @JoeJoe11 !

Just a side note Tonya, but my bf really likes your name. He likes saying it and he really loves a lot of your entries and models :). Even though I have tried to get him to at least somewhat participate in this, and he won't, I want you to know that he's a fan of your work! I am, too :)!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    Kaia Berman
    1vjTk40.jpg
    Still Here
    Young Casey died.. but in a cruel twist of fate she is now forever stuck in purgatory watching everyone around her move on and forget about her.
    The one hope of not being forgotten is a connection to a freshman attending another school across town... who can somehow sense her spirit.
    They learn to communicate and she hones her abilities in the hopes of somehow letting her loved ones know.. she's still here.
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Klept0maniac94 Omg I love that! So creative. <3

A bit under the weather, but I'm working on it now. I got a setting and some extras. Just need some poses. The main two poses specifically. Probably have to make them, which lazy me is not looking forward to. xD
  • Options
    Klept0maniac94Klept0maniac94 Posts: 708 Member
    @ColorMePink thank you so much <3
    my mind is miles elsewhere.
    tumblr_static_cvjq5xfzr5s0cg0s0w4k040og.gif
    https://silverwaterdaisy.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Lovely @Klept0maniac94

Excited to see your entry, @ColorMePink
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    @MissBirdie @irshsimmer22 @higgenbocker just checking in - you've got a week to get the mock in and models. Just wanted to check you were still keen to enter this?
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    @JoeJoe11 yep will get something in soon :)
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    MissBirdie wrote: »
    @JoeJoe11 yep will get something in soon :)

Great - thanks for checking in :D Excited to see.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    @wbombje
    NO WAY!!!!!!!! OMGOSH!!!!!! Tell him He made MY DAY/WEEK/MONTH LOLLLLLLLLLL .........He likes my Name?????? hahaha SO Adorable..........Tell him thats SUPER SWEET!!!!!!!! Blush! :p and Thanks for Liking Mine TOO......... I Admire YOURS so Much!!!

@Klept0maniac94 ---- This Is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE the Story LINE............Makes me wanna Cry............. LOVE IT <3

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @Klept0maniac94 I love this soooo much!!!
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    FYI - I never read or indulge in supernatural entertainment, I don't even play any form of supernatural in my sims game. With that said here is my mock entry :)

This is the scene where Bella is running away from the bad vampires.

Mock: Supernatural Teen Drama

b1qzx90.png
  • Options
    FYI - I never read or indulge in supernatural entertainment, I don't even play any form of supernatural in my sims game. With that said here is my mock entry :)

This is the scene where Bella is running away from the bad vampires.

Mock: Supernatural Teen Drama

b1qzx90.png

Lovely!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Thanks @JoeJoe11, you're too kind. :) My daughter briefly told me the story of twilight, but she couldn't see the silhouette vampires and bats in the background. She just smiled. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I will have my mock up soon @joejoe11................ I am so UNDECIDED what I want to do............ and this will probz be my fav round I LOVE DARK!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE!!!!! All Movies I watch are "HORRORS" LOLLLLLLLLLLLL >:) & The Occasional Comedy Or Love Story.........LOL ANYTHING with ZAC EFRON!!!!!!! <3<3 OMGOSHHHH YES LOLLLLLLLLLL
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @MissBirdie @irshsimmer22 @higgenbocker @ColorMePink @Movotti @TEXASTWANGTONYA @wbombje

REMINDER: THIS IS DUE 1ST JULY - FOUR DAYS.

Hoping not to give any extensions, unless really really necessary, as keen to get started with this.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    @JoeJoe11 I am going to try to get this in Thursday or Friday :)!
    Ayq5S7Y.png
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Honey the High School Ghost Whisperer

Starring: Gimmie Cash as Honey

tumblr_os96dahKv91v2n804o1_1280.jpg

Honey is blessed (cursed!) with the gift of being able to see and hear ghosts. Between classes, around homework, painting her nails and cheerleading practice, she helps spirits with their unfinished business so that they might rest in peace, all while defending them against ghost hunters and other psychics, who want to use them to seek their long lost fortunes.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    Honey the High School Ghost Whisperer

Starring: Gimmie Cash as Honey

tumblr_os96dahKv91v2n804o1_1280.jpg

Honey is blessed (cursed!) with the gift of being able to see and hear ghosts. Between classes, around homework, painting her nails and cheerleading practice, she helps spirits with their unfinished business so that they might rest in peace, all while defending them against ghost hunters and other psychics, who want to use them to seek their long lost fortunes.

Great!
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited June 2017
    @Movotti I almost did something like that, but he was going be more of a soul collector. ;)

@JoeJoe11 Mines will be in this week for sure. All I got to do is take the pic now. I set it up and made poses while juggling my zombie story, so shouldn't be too much longer now. :D