Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Top Hat

Hey,

Does your Sim wear a hat? Do you like hats? Do you wear hats in real life?

I'm curious if I should start making my Sims wear hats even though I've never worn a hat in real life.

(If so please post a picture.)

xPaxion

Comments

• Options
    LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    lol.. I do not wear hats in real life.. never ever have.. and neither do my sims wear them either. For some reason, I just don't like them on any of my toons. Normally, my sims do not get any kind of a make-over till they turn young adults, but I do make the exception to any age, of taking off hats and sunglasses off my sims, that the game wants to throw on them.
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    edited June 2017
    I have prototyped the 'Samantha' (next generation) Sim in hats:

hat1.jpghat2.jpghat3.jpghat4.jpghat5.jpghat6.jpgwitch.jpghat10.jpghat7.jpghat8.jpghat9.jpghat11.jpgpirate.jpgpirate2.jpg

She doesn't like wearing them though. She doesn't really need a hat anyway.
  • Options
    xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    plopppo2 wrote: »

hat1.jpghat2.jpghat3.jpghat4.jpghat5.jpghat6.jpgwitch.jpghat10.jpghat7.jpghat8.jpghat9.jpghat11.jpg

Are all these hats CC?
  • Options
    xPaxion wrote: »

hat1.jpghat2.jpghat3.jpghat4.jpghat5.jpghat6.jpgwitch.jpghat10.jpghat7.jpghat8.jpghat9.jpghat11.jpg

Are all these hats CC?
    No, all of them are normal hats in TS4.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Bonus pictures for the boys:
    shortskirt.jpgshortskirt2.jpgshortskirt3.jpg
    That is a skirt she is wearing - not an official one - but who's complaining?
  • Options

Are all these hats CC?

Got a hat like this?
    latest?cb=20140924084833
  • Options

Are all these hats CC?

Got a hat like this?
    latest?cb=20140924084833
    Not with the flower.
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    edited June 2017
    Yes, Estella and Maddox's top hats are their trademark:

Maddox was my replacement for Grimmy, but when he messed up my hospital big time with his reaper puddles and trash everywhere (for some reason), I decided to take his sim alone, de-reaper-fy him, and make him into an oc for me instead. His day of the dead top hat definitely went well with his previous title, though. Oh, how I miss seeing him whipping away my innocent sims souls... *long, sad sigh*

Well, here he is, the man himself, what a photogenic dude... *thanks for blinking when I was taking a screenshot, 🐸🐸🐸🐸.*
    14czoxz.jpg
    2uo2rrc.jpg

Estella has a looot of outfits but I cba to screenshot them all. She is my vampire queen, made for my first vampire in ts4 vampires gp. She romanced Caleb, and had many dinner parties with him - in which the guests themselves were the feast. Except Caleb had a guilty soul, and I knew in my head I was just dating him one, for his bite (I needed someone to turn her), and two he's Caleb of course I did but.. Caleb doesn't fit into my story line.

Then I decided she was an interesting sim and so inlcluded her in Maddox, former reapers, family. Everyone hates her - my doing.
    vslxrc.jpg
    219w937.jpg
    bewpox.jpg

A rare picture of Estella not in a tophat, doing some dark meditation:
    16ghg87.jpg

And making out w/ Caleb:
    fxdo2c.jpg

Backstories, according to my gallery, but not, bc I didn't upload them to the public gallery, just mine, or I did upload Maddox for a bit w/ his family but then I took them down, so, anyway, here is Maddox' *kinda*:

Undead. How would he raise a family now? Succumbed to the depths of the night, Ian endeavored to protect Cyrus from his species, but to no avail. Distraught, Estella left him in pieces - only 1 man could save Ian. All seems well, until in bursts a breathless & pregnant Rogue Repent, sister at her heels, demanding refuge. An undead Estella soon follows. Hatred bubbling, tension thick as the much loathed Estella screams for shelter - will Ian's quirky little family survive?

Context: Infernian or 'Ian' is Maddox' husband. Estella and Infernian were lovers in the past and had a son, Cyrus. It was true love between Estella and Ian. Infernian was human before one day he was turned into a vampire. He hoped Estella's genes would reign supreme over his, as he did not want his son to suffer the same curse as him. But this was not the case, and Cyrus was born a vampire. Estella couldn't take this news and so she fled, absolutely breaking Ian - she was his everything, and she didn't leave without making a mess in her wake, saying things she would come to regret when one day she returns, 18 years later, immortal - a vampire. She wants Infernian's help. But Maddox was the only one that could heal Infernian when Estella left him, and Ian and Madz have long since taken Cyrus in as their own. Not long before Estella's return, a witch and her toddler sister practically break into Ian's and Mad's house - she needs refuge, she is a princess that has run away from her people as they want to use the baby growing inside her for bad. Cyrus hates Rogue as he can't accept her and her young sister, suddenly they get all the attention. And the entirety of the family loathe Estella, who insists on living the she said it was only temporary but has been under their roof many months now. On top of that, Infernian's beloved mother is suffering a cruel malady.

And Estella's:
    Estella Dione was a budding acrobat, fresh and untainted, ready for whatever the world had to throw at her. Key word: was. After a rather unfortunate double incident including the pretty-eyed sword swallower and cross-contamination of vampire blood, the poor girl found herself quite dead - left to rot in no less but the same aerial silk that had once paved her way to stardom. Her mother always said that performers were utter narcissists, if only little Estella would have listened...

*take that last bit with a grain of salt. Or whatever the phrase is. I'm a performer myself, I suppose, I like to act a lot, so don't take the last bit seriously, it's just there for literary purposes.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    14czoxz.jpg

Looks like Slash's hat from Guns n' Roses. Hehe.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Only hat I wear in real life is a baseball cap, either when I'm at the ball game and want to keep sun out of my eyes or my hair blowing into tangles if it's really breezy. I do like a fancy top hat with my male Sims' formal wear, especially with the tails we got in one of the holiday patches. (I would love to have a nice walking cane as an accessory.) I'll use ball caps for my Sims as part of their athletic gear -- I enjoy the fact that hats are a separate piece of apparel rather than being attached to the hair as in Sims 3.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Only hat I wear in real life is a baseball cap, either when I'm at the ball game and want to keep sun out of my eyes or my hair blowing into tangles if it's really breezy. I do like a fancy top hat with my male Sims' formal wear, especially with the tails we got in one of the holiday patches. (I would love to have a nice walking cane as an accessory.) I'll use ball caps for my Sims as part of their athletic gear -- I enjoy the fact that hats are a separate piece of apparel rather than being attached to the hair as in Sims 3.

Do you do this too?
    Hat+fail.jpg
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited June 2017
    Bonus pictures for the boys:
    shortskirt.jpgshortskirt2.jpgshortskirt3.jpg
    That is a skirt she is wearing - not an official one - but who's complaining?

I am crying.