Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

less skin tight more loose, baggy

Can we get more normal clothing that isn't skin tight or form fitting?

Casual loose fitting shirts

Some pants that are actually just past the ankles

Also some elder clothes that my grandma would wear like house dresses/coats, some high waisted grandpa clothes too

Also some more slipper styles.

wz3Vdbh.jpg
Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.

Comments

• Options
    heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    I would love all of these. We have too many "fashonable" clothing.
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • Options
    buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    I'm not sure if you're the type to use custom content, but there is plenty of what you're looking for around the internet.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    buydebug wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you're the type to use custom content, but there is plenty of what you're looking for around the internet.

I do but there are times that I would love to not need to have CC. Generally as sims adds stuff that is similar to the cc I have I remove the cc.
    I have tons, mountains, heaps, world's worth even of CC.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    Agreed. I hate all this junk that looks like it would cost $60+ a shirt or pair of pants. :neutral:
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,110 Member
    Yes, please. Not everyone wants fitted clothing.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    buydebug wrote: »

CC does offer a lot that TS4 does not, but I am strongly against it. I just really don't like cc/mods.

Which is why myself, and people like me, will just have to suffer and complainish on the forums lol
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I agree, which is why I'm disappointed in the upcoming Eco Living SP female clothing choices. Tops with exposed midriff and fitting pants won the vote. Not that I dislike those styles, but c'mon people, can we get a little variety?
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    I don't think the clothes in the game are junk at all and there are actually quite a few t-shirts and sweaters and stuff. But we do need more clothes. In the sims 2 , we got a stuff pack (if im remember right) with new clothes, it would be nice if they could do it again <3
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    there are actually quite a few t-shirts and sweaters and stuff. But we do need more clothes. In the sims 2 , we got a stuff pack (if im remember right) with new clothes, it would be nice if they could do it again <3

There are I agree but they are mostly skin tight or form fitting.

I agree a clothing pack would be great.

wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    More skirts and dresses that are to, or just below, or mid calf, would also be nice. And tops/dresses with sleeves. My mum hates baring her upper arms.

Actually, why not post some pics of what we're wanting? Just in case a developer looks at this thread?

Something like this, with a neckline like this, not open in the back, long sleeves, and a skirt that is close to knee length.
    Wholesale%20Cooper%20St%20Womens%20More%20Than%20Anything%20Bell-Sleeved%20Dress%20Print%20Official%20Website%206099.jpg

Something that could be worn by the grandmother, or the grand daughter.
    eexwgf1458888970666.jpg

And dresses with higher necks, long sleeves and being knee length or longer doesn't mean they have to all be old fashioned
    glpcso1490066872619.jpg

I don't mind putting some sims in super short dresses/skirts, or others in floor length, but I want more variety in between.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif