Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fitness Stuff trailer & blog!

luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
Blog: Get Fit with The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff Pack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=jVeA3GSeWrE

Really happy about the exercise videos, personally, and wouldn't have thought of the earbuds.

(Also: Not planning to keep any curated info threads for this pack, FYI.)
EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Oh look at that, totally didn't expect this haha :) Thx for sharing, comme toujours @luthienrising :)
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I hope someone somewhere unpacks all the build/buy and CAS from the trailer. I never manage to see it all as it flies by.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Omg! Very excited for this sp...I loved the climbing wall in Sims 3 and it looks like it just got a whole lot better! Can't wait! :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Ohhhh it kinda looks like they're reintroducing doing fitness while watching tv? I sooo miss that feature!!! :)

ETA: Yep sorry, didn't read, they did reintroduce it:
    "Is the rock climbing treadmill a bit daunting for your clumsy Sim? No worries! Sims can now enjoy new workout videos with your choice of exercise routine to make them sweat at their local gym, or from the comfort and privacy of their own home." <3
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited June 2017
    The part at 0.17 in the trailer makes me wonder if they added a new death. Or that Sims can die of existing causes by using that machine - which is probably the more likely option. It also has fire...
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Awesome! I like the climbing wall and difficulty levels, it sounds fun. Very glad there's more than just the climbing wall, and the music ear buds/headphones are a cool idea for when my sims are out looking for collectibles, I hope it helps keeping fun levels up.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I'm not too excited about the rock climbing wall but the new fitness clothing look pretty good. :)
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    ... I like the cas items from what I'm seeing, hoping kids get something too. Love the build and buy items, very much in a style that I will use a lot, and great to see a new shower so soon. Overall my expectations have been exceeded. We've had a great quarter, fingers crossed for the upcoming one.
  • Options
    ScaryMonsterScaryMonster Posts: 17 Member
    I wasn't expecting too much from this SP, but I am actually very pleasantly surprised. The build/buy objects look really neat and the workout videos sound like a really addition (especially since I like making my houses as tiny as possible and never have any space for big, bulky exercise equipment).
  • Options
    GiorgiGiorgi Posts: 44 Member
    at 0.47 you can see earphones! :o
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    Glad to see the earbuds and the Work Out channel back.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    The new modern bathroom at 0:22 is the most beautiful thing I ever saw in TS4 <3 !! I want it now!
  • Options
    On the CAS side of things, love this hair! :D
    hair_zpsecbawar1.png
  • Options
    LadyMariketaLadyMariketa Posts: 123 Member
    The objects, CAS, and gameplay all look great!!! Looking forward to adding this pack to my game. The earbuds sound like a must have for my teenage sims!
  • Options
    dancenow13dancenow13 Posts: 160 Member
    I didn't expect to be so excited for the CAS and buy mode objects in this pack!!
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    Glad for the TV channel, and all the other stuff looks really good! But I was really hoping for some more gym equipment like bikes, and an elliptical, bench press etc. My gym look so blah with only the equipment we have.
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    Yeah, there is exercise while watching tv. New exercise machines that use flat square shapes, but are the same treadmill and exercise machine from the base game.

I like the wall décor that looks like rocks, and the window designs at 0:19 (0.19). All of the décor is going in my desert houses. The woman watching the exercise show at 0:07 (0.07) has grey hair at the temple. It might be new or its somewhere already in the game. There may be a new way to die at 0:18 (0.18) when the machine breaks and the guy falls. I'm seeing a new shower and sink at 0:24 (0.24).
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Really look forward to getting this one :smiley:

Makes me want to place my favorite astronaut-sim in my current save, she would love the rock climbing!
  • Options
    SimlysabinaSimlysabina Posts: 20 Member
    That ceiling light! Been waiting for one like that!
  • Options
    lele62lele62 Posts: 157 Member
    I wasn't thrilled yesterday when I saw the teaser, but I'm excited now! I love how the rock wall moves and has fire coming out of it! I also love the new buy items to furnish your home. Did I see new windows?? I hope so.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    lunaoddity wrote: »
    Glad to see the earbuds and the Work Out channel back.

Ear buds will be great for my Sim teens as well -- good way to tune out nagging parents. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Love the rock climbing wall and all the animations. Can't wait to update my gym. Not really a fan of the new furniture. A bit too modern for my taste. I won't use it in my sim's home but will probably add a lounge or something to the gym.
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    I love the return of the climbing wall... I was really hoping for more gym clutter though, like weight racks and stuff even if they are not functional.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I loved the climbing wall in Sims 3 and cannot wait to update my gyms in my towns.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I like the rock climbing wall, ear buds and TV channel, but the furniture and clothing aren't my taste really. I will consider getting this pack if there's a sale at some point.