Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NO MORE HORSES OR OTHER ANIMALS

We don't know much yet, but supposedly the new expansion pack is titled just dogs & cats. That eliminates everything, and it makes it sound like a game pack. EA, please don't give us another game pack please please please please please no
8d90c06c58195513b2df4fb82cf0ebb5.png
Check out my YouTube Channel http://bit.ly/2ssq3Gk
Follow me on Twitter http://bit.ly/2sYEob0

Comments

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Game Packs don't get sold in retailers, or have pre-orders.

featured-TTC.jpg
  • Options
    joseandchocolatejoseandchocolate Posts: 321 Member
    praise the lord the lord is good
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Give?
    They're not free. You only have to pay for them if you want them. If you don't like the pack, you don't have to buy it.

Also, "cats and dogs" Could be about rain.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Horses could be in a rural life/farm pack down the road... you never know. But just because they're not in the title of this leaked pack doesn't mean we will never get them. No guarantees one way or the other though.

And the price on that website was £40 so it sounds like an EP, not a GP
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    edited June 2017
    But game packs get far more praise than the EPs we got so far

featured-TTC.jpg

By that logic it would be better if it was a GP with just cats and dogs lololol
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    I love game packs. Please make everything a game pack, EA.

Sincerely,
    DominicLaurence from the forums.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    But game packs get far more praise than the EPs we got so far

featured-TTC.jpg

By that logic it would be better if it was a GP with just cats and dogs lololol

City Living had amazing reviews.
    Get Together has some of the best fan reception we've seen for an EP since The Sims 2 days.

featured-TTC.jpg
  • Options
    agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

featured-TTC.jpg

So condescending and simply not true. All the game packs are on Amazon and I've personally purchased game packs as gifts from Target and Best Buy

• Options
    @agent_bev wrote: »
    jackjack_k wrote: »

featured-TTC.jpg

So condescending and simply not true. All the game packs are on Amazon and I've personally purchased game packs as gifts from Target and Best Buy

Not being condescending, just saying no need to panic.
    EA do not put Game Packs up for pre-order, nor do they sell them in retailers first.

You may pick up a Game Pack after they launch on Origin, but they will not be in Stores first.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    Horses could be in a rural life/farm pack down the road... you never know. But just because they're not in the title of this leaked pack doesn't mean we will never get them. No guarantees one way or the other though.

And the price on that website was £40 so it sounds like an EP, not a GP

I really agree with this
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Jay-Sprays-Manny-With-Water-Bottle-Modern-Family.gif

NOTHING has been confirmed. It may not even be the actual name of the pack, or the name of the U.S.' version.
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    Give?
    They're not free. You only have to pay for them if you want them. If you don't like the pack, you don't have to buy it.

Do you really think they're going to release a game pack solely based on rain?
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    Give?

Based on some of the survey options they had for game packs in the past: Yes.
  • Options
    Give?

Give?

I saw something about like winter only... but I mean just rain? Kinda weird and off
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Jay-Sprays-Manny-With-Water-Bottle-Modern-Family.gif

NOTHING has been confirmed. It may not even be the actual name of the pack, or the name of the U.S.' version.

this gif lolololol :D
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    For all we know, the pack might be about cats and dogs but we'll get a few small animals in the pre-pack patch to whet the appetites of those on the fence.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    I have all GPs except vampires and motherhood, and they are so boring. I want more EPs like city living and get together. And I want horses, more pets and seasons! Please EA. :)
  • Options
    Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    DyingLight wrote: »
    I have all GPs except vampires and motherhood, and they are so boring. I want more EPs like city living and get together. And I want horses, more pets and seasons! Please EA. :)

Motherhood? Ohh, never mind, you meant Parenthood.
  • Options
    Dallas1526Dallas1526 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Movotti said:
    > Give?
    > They're not free. You only have to pay for them if you want them. If you don't like the pack, you don't have to buy it.
    >
    > Also, "cats and dogs" Could be about rain.

That would be hilarious if the references to cats and dogs is actually a code for seasons.
  • Options
    Aloe2828Aloe2828 Posts: 28 Member
    Lol is cats and dogs is actually referring to rain then EA is trolling everyone so hard :D
    Just keep simming
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    um okay so what is the problem with the pack being called cats and dogs. how does that imply we will not be getting any other pets( i mean sims 2 did not have horuses and that was not too bad. i wont lie but i feel like they would be kind of silly to not include other pets like birds and lizzards and rodents and stuff.
  • Options
    brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    DyingLight wrote: »

okay well seasons is coming just not this year clearly. as for more pets just because its called cats and dogs does not mean there will not be any other pets you can get. most likely there will be no horses though.
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    I wish someone could see what else is hidden in the codes. $40 seems a lot to solely focus on cats and dogs.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    mctsimmer wrote: »
    I wish someone could see what else is hidden in the codes. $40 seems a lot to solely focus on cats and dogs.

Wait for it to be on sale, or even half price, then it's not $40. :)
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    I feel like some of you mite be speculating the wrong way maybe this pack will be great maybe I new pet world, and definantly some furniture a lot actually for pets and maybe sims so the cat could jump on it pee, or scratch not to forget the hidden code for cats jumping on the fridge.

Reminds me so much of my cat that used to get on the fridge without me knowing.