Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Noo.. they have it backwards !

LOL.. they have it all backwards !!

06-04-17_12-43-40nbspPM.png

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    My sim does this weird arm thing when I have them pick up a toddler sometimes. He will walk to a totally different room and do this animation and the toddler will magically appear in his arms. Like he teleported or something.
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Do you have the height mod? It is the only thing that causes this for me. I deal with it because I enjoy varying heights.
  • Options
    LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    I like weird stuff like this .. lol :) And nope.. I use no mods/cheats at all in my sims games.
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    It happens to me too. Usually I wait until they're on their place. (there's an interaction to do that I believe) and then I take the photo. If I take it earlier and I still see the sims having their backs facing the camera, then I already know it's going to fail :lol: oh well free money for me. (You get money for taking a picture.)
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    They really need to fix that :lol:
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Happened to me yesterday -- I think it was because they had a visitor standing next to them for a while and my Sim was trying to ask her to leave. I don't have the height mod so it was just a strange glitch.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    This happens to me a fair amount since toddlers. Usually corrects itself but sure looks painful!
  • Options
    Charleigh667Charleigh667 Posts: 19 Member
    That's slightly terrifying!
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited June 2017
    Ah...precisely why I gave up trying to get a group picture of my sims yesterday. :lol:

I did notice that if you get the two sims you're taking the picture of to stand facing one another (they should do it on their own if you wait or after attempting to get their picture and cancelling), they should face correctly then. Although, that doesn't necessarily mean they'll look directly into the camera. :grimace:
  • Options
    xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    Do that arm thing!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    This happens to me all the time - sometimes with selfies too. It's really annoying. In general the Photo Studio is so buggy for me I sometimes rage quit weddings and start over.
  • Options
    SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited June 2017
    As a former EMT I can say I've actually seen somebody's arm like this once. And a leg or two at similar angles.

I say former EMT because I don't go on calls anymore, but I'm still licensed. I decided to become a stay at home mom when I had my first daughter.