Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why do you want a new world?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    variety , bigger lots, different themes.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited June 2017
    I kinda want cul-de-sacs, how cute would it be, the families kids playing on the street together etc. P.s. if this is in TS4 I am not aware, because I currently play in the city only.

92689.jpg
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    I simply miss CAW, Open World and that darn Color Wheel more than words can say! TS3 left us SO much more freedom to explore our OWN gaming ideas, thus making it immensely more personal to the individual player. So when it comes down to it, TS4 limits us to the point of frequent boredom. So for me, it goes way beyond simple 'space'. It changed the game.
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• Options
    CorkysPetalsCorkysPetals Posts: 1,400 Member
    My sims don't spend a lot of time at home unless they are painting/writing etc.. I miss towns with different qualities (Sunlit tides, Monte Vista, Barnacle Bay, Lunar Lakes, Isla Paradiso). I really miss the towns of World Adventures and even Bon Voyage from Sims 2. My sims like to get out and go exploring.

I think Windenburg and San Myshuno definitely have their own personality, I hope the devs keep going in that direction.

Heck, if they'd just allow up to place lots in the existing worlds (like in Sims3 AND Sims2), or even duplicate and rename the existing worlds we could build our own worlds from scratch (as much as the existing game design can allow).
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I kinda want cul-de-sacs, how cute would it be, the families kids playing on the street together etc. P.s. if this is in TS4 I am not aware, because I currently play in the city only.

92689.jpg

OMG yes! Could see that in a family or pet based pack.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    For me it is about variety in the world's and even though windenburg, has a beach, I think it is possible to have swimming in the beach. If not then why would you pick a game engine with such limited capabilities not with the way computers can handle graphics. It is not like we are stuck in the mid 90s and early 2000s.