Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toilet paper LOL

LOL

When did they add the second version of this toilet paper!? For those who believe that toilet paper should be back to front!! :lol:

7TCEiOy.png

As funny as I find this... side note: would much rather the apartment lag to be fixed than have this second option!
The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I always put my roll on like in the picture. I did this because it stops the cats from playing and unrolling a whole roll of toilet paper on the floor.
  • Options
    xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    Ugh, that picture triggers me. Nobody wants to scrape their hand against the wall.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    edited June 2017
    After using a public toilet irl I take my time and place the paper carefully like in the picture above, leaving the toilet stall with glee. I do so for the sole reason that people who believe it should hang the other way around are so annoyingly "we are an the right and you are freaks" all the time >:) And I'm not usually the type to prank or hurt people on purpose.
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I always put my roll on like in the picture. I did this because it stops the cats from playing and unrolling a whole roll of toilet paper on the floor.

Some pepole on reddit said this new toilet paper option is a hint at pets, I wouldn't doubt it...
  • Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    After using a public toilet irl I take my time and place the paper carefully like in the picture above, leaving the toilet stall with glee. I do so for the sole reason that people who believe it should hang the other way around are so annoyingly "we are an the right and you are freaks" all the time >:) And I'm not usually the type to prank or hurt people on purpose.

I wouldn't go as far to say that they are freaks :o
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    I have cats and still refuse to put the toilet paper on in such a manner. :confounded:
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I guess for me its an obsession of sorts. I'm a bit of a germaphobe and the thought of my toilet paper touching a wall that could have bathroom germs on it makes me a little weird (yep, I know all bathrooms have germs, and I know logically since I wash my bathroom walls that the wall is no more covered in germs than the toilet paper itself would be just from being in the bathroom) But the less germ filled surfaces I have to touch while my pants are not up the better!
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    That bothers me for some reason XD like you do you right, it's not gonna make me hate a person I'm not that bothered by toilet paper.. but like in my house and my sims that is not the way we do things. lool
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    @FluorescentSoap lol agree. happy toilet papering. But murder comes to the hubby who makes me scrape the germy wall! lol
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I guess I'm the oddball. I don't care how the toilet paper is, as long as it's there.
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    @FluorescentSoap lol agree. happy toilet papering. But murder comes to the hubby who makes me scrape the germy wall! lol

Oh I know! my brother rarely ever changes the toilet roll and just puts it on top of the empty roll, or he puts the new roll ontop of the bin >.< like GROSS PLEASE WHY ON THE BIN and then even on the floor like you might as well rub your 🐸🐸🐸🐸 over the entire roll.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    The real question is do you bunch up the paper or flatten it?
  • Options
    Flatten! I'm betting the hubby bunches though. Not for sure as I've never been in the bathroom while he does his thing. Is that weird after 16 years of marriage? :D
  • Options
    duhboy2u2 wrote: »
    Flatten! I'm betting the hubby bunches though. Not for sure as I've never been in the bathroom while he does his thing. Is that weird after 16 years of marriage? :D

Nope, I wouldn't want you in the bathroom while I'm getting busy.
  • Options
    hehe good. Even if it was weird, I have no desire to go in there.
  • Options
    lopithecuslopithecus Posts: 1,735 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

Ooh, that's a good idea! Our cat doesn't bother with the toilet paper but if any future cats do, I'll remember this.
    k55mmxl
    "The one you confide in the most. The one who understands you best. The one you'll miss more than any other. When he dies..." - Batman/Superman 018
    SuperBat ruined my life!<3
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    LOL

When did they add the second version of this toilet paper!? For those who believe that toilet paper should be back to front!! :lol:

Those people are psychotic. :confused:
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I never knew i cared about how you place the toilrt paper roll till i saw that...
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    PugLove888PugLove888 Posts: 674 Member
    Toilette paper should be easily accessed in case of emergency, therefore toilette paper should not be up against the wall. Going to the bathroom is not a pleasant experience to begin with, and I do not need further frustration with trying to wrestle with the paper from the roll or wall! At least I have decent sized fingernails to assist me in scraping the paper from the wall, but what about those who don't? :'( G ranted, I grew up in a cat-free house due to my brother's severe allergies! I will make an exception for people with cats, but all others need to make toilette paper have easy access to all users ... and this includes putting spare rolls in a place that is easy to find -- I hate having to go through a ton of cupboards looking for toilette paper rolls! ;) :p :D
    Home is where your Pugs are! <3
  • Options
    itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited June 2017
    @DivieOwl Same.

I never even thought about it until those commercials a couple years ago. I think it was Charmin brand, not sure if it was US national or international campaign. Then all a sudden, my brother started fussing about it, so I decided not to care even more. :D

Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    weird to look at only because I don't care but the habit is to put it the other way :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I need this.
    1200px-Toilet_paper_orientation_over.jpg
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Or we could also have this version to avoid arguing :D220px-Zijdezacht_en_schuurpapier.JPG
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Or we could also have this version to avoid arguing :D220px-Zijdezacht_en_schuurpapier.JPG

Now I actually want that in the game :D
  • Options
    m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    this whole thread had me loling throughout :D thx for making my day guys

W79XhDj.png