Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @CitizenErased14 labour at the wedding! That is definitely the most obviously chaotic answer, isn't it?
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick OMG...I never even considered that.

Is it weird I wouldn't put it past her? Oh Bianca.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    For a few scary moments I was afraid Lysander would not recover from the ...hmm...spell. :D
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    @pammiechick OMG...I never even considered that.

Is it weird I wouldn't put it past her? Oh Bianca.

Thankfully, Lob shot it down in my latest worried posting...so, hopefully, that won't happen, but I could see her delivering AT the wedding! HAR!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    OMG, those poll results...whoever is voting for that one option clearly wants Froots to write some weird fanfic. ROFL. (She'll do it, too--don't test her. ...Unless that's what you all want?)

And do I need to have a wedding birth? At least Lysander would claim the baby. Oh, that would be interesting, only having the father raise the poor kid... ;)

@anaitapeva It was a very close call!! I don't think Bianca and Lysander's relationship would've recovered if he hadn't broken free.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    OMG, those poll results...whoever is voting for that one option clearly wants Froots to write some weird fanfic. ROFL. (She'll do it, too--don't test her. ...Unless that's what you all want?)

*slides into the room wearing a cape*

Did someone say weird fanfic??
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Sorry, I missed commenting yesterday. Anyway, if Mama Blackwell made a habit of stealing Bianca's boyfriends (and for 100 years she did live with her parents), I can understand that's another reason why she might want them out of her life. Nice to see the return of Mister C-W. I bet Bianca was happy about it, too.
    Given the prospect of having her parents at the wedding, is it possible that Bianca will opt for elopement?
  • Options
    @WagonFruit *whistles innocently*

@MVWdeZT Ha, no pressure to comment! And there's definitely no deadline, I promise. ;) Bianca was probably afraid her mom would try to steal Graham, among other things. And she most certainly welcomed the return of Mister C-W.
    Hmm, I think Bianca would be too proper for an elopement, even under threat of the family curse...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Regarding elopements; I think the Wedding Planning Room would be devastated.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    Last chapter of the week! It's Daya's:

Q1EQ9vm.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited May 2017
    Always love me a good Daya chapter :heart: Wonderful as always!

So...
    Did your characters take sex ed classes from the Rosebrooks? :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @CitizenErased14 Thank you!! There's conflict, as you expected, but not quite the kind you were worried about. >:)
    Hey, there was a shower! They got caught up in the heat of the moment...! The first time, anyway...
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Haha I approve of any and all conflict, so it's good :tongue:
    Now time to see if the other half of our couples are as careless as Daul and Lysanca :joy:

Byron had better wrap his stuff up when he steps up to the plate! :tongue: Get him some Magnum XXLs or something haha
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Saul can't get enough of his 'Day'. I love that she is still very analytical and he just goes with it. Such a sweet chapter!
  • Options
    @AudreyFld He really can't! And yes, despite the re-humaning, Daya is still very analytical. She has to reconcile that part of her with all these strange new-old emotions, but Saul really doesn't mind. I'm glad you liked the chapter!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    peatockpeatock Posts: 139 Member
    HA, goodness, i love daya. :D

her personality is so cute - it'll be interesting to see what quirks stay or go as she and saul start figuring out more what she likes, or likes to do. (i can't help it! i worry for her, after having this long, dragging job that seems to have affected her outlook so much, but her being so matter-of-fact about everything is so charming!) guess we'll find out soon enough, though - kids will do that! :flushed:

great work as always - and i'm actually in the thread for an update, whaaaat. <3
    0Ims83x.png
    The Velasco Legacy: Generation Six on wordpress & on the forums!
  • Options
    @peatock Always nice to see you in here, no matter the occasion! <3
    Daya's still at mostly peak quirkiness now, but as time goes on...and babies appear...she'll have reason to change. She's definitely used to weird, unexpected things working so long for Graham Straud, so a surprise nooboo is nothing for her. ;) This new life will be an adjustment for sure, but I think she's up to the task.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Lovely chapter!
    Of course, anything that has Saul in a swimsuit 100% of the time is going to win my approval. I loved the expression on his face, too, and good on you for capturing it. Having had lots of Sim mothers-to-be break the news, I know that the father's initial reaction is horror even when they don't have the "hates children" trait (I'm looking at you, Al Goth), but then they're all happy and excited. So let's hope Saul is the same way.
    What kind of job will Daya get, I wonder? Painting brings in lots of money, but she might enjoy being an astronaut. I can see her walking away from a rocket ship crash without batting an eye.
    I forgot to mention last time that I really enjoyed Corinne's embarrassing little story about how Bianca got the nickname Bumblebee. I bet she was an adorable toddler.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Daya
    and Saul have great chemistry (although I think it's all on Saul's side...ha!)

I knew her belly looked a bit bloated. ;)

You've got a lot to do...weddings, weddings, babies, babies!!! I don't envy you. You know my disdain for weddings. Dakota is going to have one but I'm only going to focus on Alex and Knight...NO GUESTS! ;)

And then there's Benny.

I find it very frustrating that the lead couple (well, besides Lysander/Bianca) are NOT having a wedding or nooboos or plans to get it on. But then that will make the triumphant EVENT be all the sweeter! <3

Saul's so manly athletic. I miss the days when Byron would salivate over him...ha! It's hilarious that they live in a motel.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @MVWdeZT Thank you!
    Ha, I see you're with Fruity in supporting half-naked Saul chapters. That expression actually wasn't from her telling him she was pregnant--I have no idea what made him make that expression, but luckily I wasn't laughing too hard to hit pause and screenshot it. Some of my shots are 100% luck, I swear. He definitely doesn't hate kids, at lest!

Daya will probably enjoy her new job a lot more than her old one. And I'm glad you enjoyed Corinne's bumblebee story, even if Bianca was mortified. >:)

@pammiechick
    Saul could have chemistry with a toaster, I think. And don't remind me about all the weddings...aaaaa. At least Isla and Graham's was by far the easiest, and it's over. ROFL. I don't blame you for only focusing on the big players at Dakota's impending wedding.

There are definitely Benny baseball plans (and Byron would love to have nooboos sooner rather than later), which will come up not soon, but in the not so distant future? *hides* But like with Bianca and Lysander, that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is going to have to burst at some point.

Motel living~ At least it seems to suit them well enough for now. And I miss Byron and Saul being together too!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Nooboos WitcHazard: Two ships down to to go! There will be nooboos all around you spoil me @LadyLobster!

Dark WitcHazard: Looks like somebody forgot to wrap it up! :D

Lover WitcHazard: Almost naked Saul you do know what I like! ;)
  • Options
    @pammiechick @LadyLobster
    #Sauron4Lyf *stares wistfully at Sauron shower picture*
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Yay! Daul nooboos! Daya is always great, and I can't wait to see what comes next!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @WitcHazard
    Ha, I knew Nooboos would be in a celebratory mood! And Lover too. ;)

@SeaDragonSong
    Thank you!! I'm glad you're excited for the nooboo too. <3
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    What an adorable chapter, my pinchy friend!
    It is so cute to see Daya and Saul as a couple. She has really embraced her new life, and it's so endearing to see how Saul wants to help her enjoy it. They are so "couply," with their little inside jokes and common interests. Watching him load her up with food--could it possibly get any sweeter?

Apparently it can. A Daya-Saul baby!!! I definitely did NOT see that one coming, what a great twist! And it wasn't just thrown in there for The Shock, it was well-placed and very appropriate. Brava!

I love how you sneakily threw in the appropriate pronunciation of Daya's name. Very JK Rowling-esque! :)
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***