Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More recipes

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    icemunmun wrote: »

PS: If you try the Spring Harvestables mod at MTS by icemunmun, and you have a sim use the science table from Generations, please let us know if you have any issues. I removed that mod because when I instructed my sim to 'discover potions' on the science table he was learning some of the recipes in this mod instead of the regular potions. If you rarely use the science table it shouldn't be a problem. I don't normally use it either, I've just never got around to re-adding the mod since. (I've had no issues at all with any of her other recipe mods - they're great!)

Hey...I had totally forgotten about the issue. I just checked out the Chemistry station in game (apparently for the first time), and I could not reproduce the issue. My sim managed to discover a few potions ( though it did take insane amounts of time). I have attached the pic on the MTS comment section for the download.Can it be a mod conflict on your end ? I will be highly obliged if anybody else can check for the above issue.

Hi there! Love your food mods! I seem to recall that you were working on another one before Christmas? (I hope I hope I'm right. :) ) I know you've been busy making awesome stuff for TS4; makes me wish I actually liked that game!

Thanks for checking on the science table. That's odd, but this game is crazy complex so who knows. I put that Spring Harvestables mod back in my game recently but haven't used the science table in this save. I'll try it out to first see if I have the same issue again.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    icemunmunicemunmun Posts: 128 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    Karritz wrote: »

I've never noticed a problem in my game. Other than that chemistry table takes an insane amount of time for sims to learn potions - probably not helped by the number of times their experiments explode and they get singed.

Ah thanks for letting me know. Even at the higher levels of logic, they are continuously getting singed all the time. I personally felt like an unproductive failure because of the number of explosions my sim caused

I had a large overstuffed household and several chemistry stations lined up with a few all in one bathrooms nearby. I kept the Sims working and showering when singed constantly until they knew all of the potions. The number of explosions experiencec among the various Sims varied somewhat. The most consecutive explosions I recall any one of them experiencing was 5 before they finally discovered the next potion.

Oh whoa...thats some hardcore potion making arrangement
  • Options

PS: If you try the Spring Harvestables mod at MTS by icemunmun, and you have a sim use the science table from Generations, please let us know if you have any issues. I removed that mod because when I instructed my sim to 'discover potions' on the science table he was learning some of the recipes in this mod instead of the regular potions. If you rarely use the science table it shouldn't be a problem. I don't normally use it either, I've just never got around to re-adding the mod since. (I've had no issues at all with any of her other recipe mods - they're great!)

Hey...I had totally forgotten about the issue. I just checked out the Chemistry station in game (apparently for the first time), and I could not reproduce the issue. My sim managed to discover a few potions ( though it did take insane amounts of time). I have attached the pic on the MTS comment section for the download.Can it be a mod conflict on your end ? I will be highly obliged if anybody else can check for the above issue.

Hi there! Love your food mods! I seem to recall that you were working on another one before Christmas? (I hope I hope I'm right. :) ) I know you've been busy making awesome stuff for TS4; makes me wish I actually liked that game!

Thanks for checking on the science table. That's odd, but this game is crazy complex so who knows. I put that Spring Harvestables mod back in my game recently but haven't used the science table in this save. I'll try it out to first see if I have the same issue again.

I am still working on that stuff. Its going to be a huge mod and since i am making all new meshes for the 20+ recipes, it is taking so much time!I have some new pictures on my tumblr as somebody else was recently asking for it!
    Yeah...sims 3 is such a complex game that everybody's game is different!
  • Options

I am still working on that stuff. Its going to be a huge mod and since i am making all new meshes for the 20+ recipes, it is taking so much time!I have some new pictures on my tumblr as somebody else was recently asking for it!
    Yeah...sims 3 is such a complex game that everybody's game is different!

BTW I wasn't trying to pressure you or anything on the new food mod. I was just wondering if you were still planning on making it. And I am so glad you are! I'm very thankful for awesome creators like you who keep making things for the game. :)

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @icemunmun I'm a *huge* fan of your foodie mods! I can barely play my game without them. I can't wait for your Baker's Basket. That was all. Just wanted to gush.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options

BTW I wasn't trying to pressure you or anything on the new food mod. I was just wondering if you were still planning on making it. And I am so glad you are! I'm very thankful for awesome creators like you who keep making things for the game. :)

Of course I didn't think that! Playing sims 4 for me is making mods and playing sims 3 for me is well...actually playing so my mod output for sims 3 is lesser than sims4 ! But I am still making stuff for sims 3( mods, objects, conversions...all unfinished though). Thank you so much!
    @icemunmun I'm a *huge* fan of your foodie mods! I can barely play my game without them. I can't wait for your Baker's Basket. That was all. Just wanted to gush.

Thank you! I am so happy that you like it :)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @icemunmun I have to add that I also love your mods and have some food ones in my game now. Green Vegetables, Spring Vegetables, Holiday Cookies, Hot Chilli

My Sims have big gardens and I tend to love adding now harvestables to it too. Then I let them eat whatever they like.

Whatever you come up with - I hope I track it down and download it. Thanks for your time and creativity used on making mods and things for Sims 3.
  • Options
    Oh and BTW, I put your Spring Harvest recipes back in my game and had a sim research potions on the science table; he discovered an actual potion instead of one of your recipes! So I guess that was just a rather strange glitch. :)

• Options
    I just wanted to give a heads up to those of us who love the recipes and new plants mods/CC. @Icemunmun has just posted a wonderful new collection of recipes and plants HERE.

So far my sims have only tried out the Almond Madeline but I sent one to the grocery to stock up on ingredients. Thank you again, @icemunmun! :)

• Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    Quoting @HappySimmer3 - "This game is crazy complex"...

Yes it is. <3
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited May 2017
    (joyful facepalm) My current generations of sims are never going to learn all of the recipes and plants that can be harvested. Every time one of them even comes close, as in over 70% these days, I thrust another brilliant mod like this one on them. My sims all hate me now. :p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I just decided yesterday to limit the number of plants and recipes in my game as they are endless now. But this lot looks too good so I had to have them too - downloaded and will go into the game asap. Thank you.