Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bad Vlad !!

Poor Vlad .. Brisa caught him cheating on her.. and since Vlad thinks he is all that sexy .. she showed him just how pretty he can be..

05-22-17_1-21-36nbspAM.png

Comments

• Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Thats ... that sure is a look.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Wow! I'll have to say, now that is some pay back. LOL!
  • Options
    John4estJohn4est Posts: 202 Member
    He looks pretty comfortable that way. Best keep him away from Caleb Vatore....
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • Options
    John4est wrote: »
    He looks pretty comfortable that way. Best keep him away from Caleb Vatore....
    If Caleb Vatore falls for that. Then he must be really desperate for some romance. :D
  • Options
    John4estJohn4est Posts: 202 Member
    > @sunman502 said:
    > John4est wrote: »
    >
    > He looks pretty comfortable that way. Best keep him away from Caleb Vatore....
    >
    >
    >
    > If Caleb Vatore falls for that. Then he must be really desperate for some romance. :D

TRUE.... Caleb has more sense. He can def get better. I threw him around in the bushes a few times myself. ;)
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • Options
    John4est wrote: »
    > @sunman502 said:
    > John4est wrote: »
    >
    > He looks pretty comfortable that way. Best keep him away from Caleb Vatore....
    >
    >
    >
    > If Caleb Vatore falls for that. Then he must be really desperate for some romance. :D

TRUE.... Caleb has more sense. He can def get better. I threw him around in the bushes a few times myself. ;)
    I had just tried to get my newest female vampire Mandy, aka Amanda and her boyfriend who just happens to be Caleb Vatore to bat woohoo on their first date at the Blue Velvet Lounge tonight. But sadly I couldn't because my game wouldn't give that option. Caleb Vatore has by far done better than that in my current game.
    Man oh man oh man, Vlad looks like he had hit every branch of the ugly tree as he fell from it face first. And then got ran over by some heavy piece of machinery right after he had hit the ground. :#:D
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    It seems that he likes it. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    I think I'm in love.
  • Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    Do our non-vampire elderly sims get lip wrinkles? I love them!
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    I think that makes him look better lol
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »
    Do our non-vampire elderly sims get lip wrinkles? I love them!

Sadly, no. Those are vampire lip markings. Count Orlok is actually a YA.
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    It seems that he likes it. :D
    That's not surprising since Vlad has always been an odd ball sim in my game.
    Example: In one of my saved games with vampires. Vlad hates it when two sims get all lovie dovie right in front of him. Vlad usually runs away and hides from that. And in the same game, Vlad can be seen cuddling an infant sim. Another case of the weirder stories of The Sims.
  • Options
    simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    Wow, I can't look away... That's one mesmerizing transformation... Good idea for payback btw!
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    He's certainly left behind such temporary concepts as fashion sense and beauty ideals, but without understanding that you pretend to still care about them when mingling with less transcended individuals.

No wonder my elder vampires considered Vlad the baby of the family... and why he alone managed to get himself killed off pretty quickly.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    He's certainly left behind such temporary concepts as fashion sense and beauty ideals, but without understanding that you pretend to still care about them when mingling with less transcended individuals.

No wonder my elder vampires considered Vlad the baby of the family... and why he alone managed to get himself killed off pretty quickly.
    Vlad is like that in my game as well. In my game, Vlad is about the only sim that doesn't to have any common sense. He just does what he pleases without giving any second thought about the consequences of his actions. About the only thing that Vlad hasn't done in my games is stand outside in direct sunlight, and burn to death.
    ETA: I'm expecting him to do that at some point in one of my games for his lack of common sense.