Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any chance of a new NEIGHBORHOOD with the Family GP?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    I doubt we will see a world. I hope the pack will be doubly impressive without one though.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I do think we could stand to see a "classic" conventional suburb with large, grassy lots sometime between now and the release of Pets. The original lots were built before the release of swimming pools and lot space is a bit small for most houses or is heavily landscaped. Between BBQs, patio furniture, outdoor fitness equipment, gardening and pools, there often isn't enough space to fit everything. If you start adding more outdoor activities and pets, there are situations where you want a conventional house with a large, flat yard or garden.

We could stand to see a neighborhood with those and with a transitional suburban style (transitional being a blend of traditional and contemporary styles which is commonly popular in modern suburbs). It's the kind of flexible lot space where you can spread out in the backyard or build that sunroom or shaded patio which is ideal for kids, pets and backyard parties. It's a classic suburban style which is popular in America but also in a lot of other countries outside of the major cities. Some people ride a train for an hour or two in some places to get that kind of space.

With the ability to make another blank world, I might just add a place like that to my game since I am largely using Newcrest as a community space.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.