Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Children of premades

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I'm playing with benali at the moment but his toddler isn't due to grow up for a few more sim days, will post pics when he and his baby brother do.
    Love all your pics, but I do pity some of those poor kids. It's fascinating seeing what they look like.
  • Options
    StefSimStefSim Posts: 37 Member
    I've mixed a few of the premades with my own sims. I find Dina Calente (spelled wrong sorry) has pretty good genetics. Marcus flex gives his signature nose to his kids. Raj Rasoya has ok kids but they are not beautiful. Jade Rosa also has good genetics from what I can tell
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited May 2017
    My sim Kassidy -believe it or not I edited her from an ugly to beauty challenge/sim xD- married Don Lothario, and I think their genes work great together!

Daughters
    Then*:
    sCzfbUR.png?1

Now-
    eLx62Yrl.png

*Delilah and Aria- you can tell who got more of dad's looks, haha XD*

LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited May 2017
    Don Lothario and my sim Kassidy- (genetics)

Aria and Dad:
    659K2xGl.png

Aria and Mom:
    fHSMW1ll.png

Delilah and Dad:
    EjaRZ5Al.png

Delilah and Mom:
    kCUo16Tl.png

I love how their genes worked together! I think their daughters are beautiful ;), but my fave is Delilah! XD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited June 2017
    Don Lothario and Dina Calliente had twin girls...they look okay right now, but I guess we'll see how they grow up, lol.

4K2inhl.png

Also, not sure if this counts, but the Bheeda's had triplets in one of my games and, I think they came out pretty cute!MifAYzp.pngyQq1q9y.png6jm0AYe.png

• Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    I love this thread, I love playing around with premade genetics. Also having read through this thread from the beginning just now it's interesting what some of you percieve as 'ugly' or 'beautiful' xD Guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. Most of the sims you've all posted look pretty alright to me. Personally I like having different looking sims, feels more realistic since in real life we all have different looking faces... not necessarily 'ugly', just varied. :)
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    FanPhoria wrote: »
    Don Lothario and Dina Calliente had twin girls...they look okay right now, but I guess we'll see how they grow up, lol.

4K2inhl.png

Also, not sure if this counts, but the Bheeda's had triplets in one of my games and, I think they came out pretty cute!MifAYzp.pngyQq1q9y.png6jm0AYe.png

The bheedas had triplets in my game too!
  • Options
    aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    I made Eliza Pancakes and Mortimer Goth have a child. This is her.
    elizamorti.jpg
    And then Bella and Bob had a child!bobandbella.jpg

8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Options
    aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    Also, Travis Scott and Liberty Lee had a baby, as did Travis and Summer.
    travisandlib.jpg
    travisandsum.jpg
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Options
    samemiesamemie Posts: 1,623 Member
    Aw they're all so pretty! It's interesting with Travis and Summer's daughter, at first glance she doesn't look anything like Summer but when you look at her closely feature by feature she looks almost identical. Weird (but beautiful!)